Why is it that my wife is a slut or a whore because she enjoys BBC ?

re: Why is it that my wife is a slut or a whore because she enjoys BBC ?

Well, here are the written, documented definitions of those words; do any of these apply to your wife?
slut: a female considered to be sexually promiscuous
.........an immoral woman
.........a pejorative term used as an insulting slur of sexually promiscuous females
.........sloven

whore: one who offers sexual activity in exchange for money or favors
a woman of easy virtue
a vulgar, promiscuous woman who flouts propriety
a venal unscrupulous person​

The way you put it, you act as if either you or your wife find these terms offensive. Usually these terms are tags given out to females who have failed to keep their sexual activities discreet. Thing is, we often have 2 or more types of friends we associate with, and only find these words offensive when used within the wrong types of friends.

The younger population actually find these words as badges of accomplishments. My wife has corrected our ******* more than once for openingly referring to some of her school friends as "sluts" & "ho's". It's like young girls can't wait to let it be known that they've become "big girls" or women, and are sharing their cookie jars (sleeping around) with other people.

If the 2 of you don't like those labels, here's another word to learn: discretion

cuck_Symbol-BBC.jpg .................. GIF_GrouchoMarx.gif

Last edited:
I am a slut no doubt. When you have had as many black sex partners as I have you have to face the truth.
Now since my black boyfriend swapped me for favors, for his gambling debts and outright pimped me out
for money a few times I am guessing I also fit the description of a whore also.

Phyliss

I am a slut no doubt. When you have had as many black sex partners as I have you have to face the truth.
Now since my black boyfriend swapped me for favors ......I also fit the description of a whore also.

Phyliss
......And, if it doesn't bother you or your spouse, then it certainly shouldn't bother anyone else. But, you probably have a list of family and associates that you'd prefer didn't know, and gaining/earning these distinctive titles has no rules in how they stay boxed up. My wife & I have had a good history of "playing" with select individuals & couples, but we've gone out of our way to keep it low keyed. I'm sure if either of our parents (her dad a head Deacon in a Bapt. church & my dad a part-time prohibited chemical. minister), our children, or any of our family or professional friends knew of some of our, it would become a major problem for us.

Now since my black boyfriend swapped me for favors, for his gambling debts and outright pimped me out
for money a few times I am guessing I also fit the description of a whore also.

Phyliss
Lol you and me both Phylis!!!!My boyfriend has pimped me on more than one occassion to pay his debts and simply to make some $$$$I guess we are both whores,but I like it so I guess Im deffinately a black owned whore lol my white husband says I am lol ;)

re: Why is it that my wife is a slut or a whore because she enjoys BBC ?

Well, here are the written, documented definitions of those words; do any of these apply to your wife?
slut: a female considered to be sexually promiscuous
.........an immoral woman
.........a pejorative term used as an insulting slur of sexually promiscuous females
.........sloven

whore: one who offers sexual activity in exchange for money or favors
a woman of easy virtue
a vulgar, promiscuous woman who flouts propriety
a venal unscrupulous person​

The way you put it, you act as if either you or your wife find these terms offensive. Usually these terms are tags given out to females who have failed to keep their sexual activities discreet. Thing is, we often have 2 or more types of friends we associate with, and only find these words offensive when used within the wrong types of friends.

The younger population actually find these words as badges of accomplishments. My wife has corrected our ******* more than once for openingly referring to some of her school friends as "sluts" & "ho's". It's like young girls can't wait to let it be known that they've become "big girls" or women, and are sharing their cookie jars (sleeping around) with other people.

If the 2 of you don't like those labels, here's another word to learn: discretion

View attachment 722577 .................. View attachment 722579
im a whore,have been since leaving school in my teens........i love the attention i get and the fact guys are happy to pay me to have them shoot into me

im a whore, have been since leaving school in my teens........i love the attention i get and the fact guys are happy to pay me to have them shoot into me
... and I was born in the wrong time & place, I guess, to have known you. I was quite an entertainer in my younger days ... believed in opening doors for my ladies, sending thoughtful cards & flowers on important days, and even serenading my ladies with my trusty guitars, keyboard, and harmonicas. My wife says I'm one of the last of the Renaissance men, and she loves it.
ps ... I'm a huge "Rolling Stones" fan, by the way.

Back