Why is Interracial Cuckolding so humiliating?

circus

What makes it so much more humiliating than cuckolding with a man of another race?

is it because of the history of blacks in america with interracial relations once being forbidden and blacks being slaves?

is it due to blacks being thought of as a lower class than whites?

or is it because blacks have bigger dicks?

not sure, i think its because as men we were always supposed to be good lovers and macho and some of us aren't and some of us are not good lovers so when we see black men with our wives it just seems natural to think of them as so much more superior than us. in truth they are but its against the norm of how we were raised.

Since, in our experience, black men are more sexually dominant so the humiliation is magnified when your wife chooses to fuck a younger / physically stronger / more dominant male. Also the colour contrast is exciting. Again, in our limited experience, young black men are more eager to fuck an older white woman than young white men would be.

My first wife told me in her 3rd month of pregnancy that the baby may not be mine but her Hispanic co worker who she had been screwing for months that was humiliating so not just blacks

My first wife told me in her 3rd month of pregnancy that the baby may not be mine but her Hispanic co worker who she had been screwing for months that was humiliating so not just blacks

Hahahaha yeah tons of us "racists" out here sucking black cock and letting them fuck our wives and gfs. Hahahahahaha

Exactly. If you weren't so racist you would realize there are huge dicks of all races, they are few and far between, and BBC theory is actually dehumanizing to Black Men that originated in the White Supremacy of the Antebellum South as a way stereotype them as animals, put fear of ******* in white women, and to protect their alleged pure white "womanhood" at least I acknowledge my own White Privilege and racism. I studied sociology when I was in higher education and the prevalence of this fantasy indicates to me that White Supremacy is alive and well just that it has mutated into a new form but the features of dehumanization and objectification of Blacks are still the same. That's why I hate you white people and I believe you need an attitude adjustment. I want to end White Supremacy as it hurts everyone including Whites

Last edited:

So did it turn out to be yours or her co-worker and what was was the outcome of your marriage?

So did it turn out to be yours or her co-worker and what was was the outcome of your marriage?
Baby was mine blonde blue eyes I think my wife was disappointed we stayed married for couple more years but she needed more than me and left me for another man

Back