Why is Interracial Cuckolding so humiliating?

Discussion in 'Cuckold Forum' started by circus, Jun 28, 2015.

1. circus

circus Active Member

What makes it so much more humiliating than cuckolding with a man of another race?

is it because of the history of blacks in america with interracial relations once being forbidden and blacks being slaves?

is it due to blacks being thought of as a lower class than whites?

or is it because blacks have bigger dicks?

raykink likes this.
  2. mywayintermsofsex

mywayintermsofsex Active Member

Austria
    Is it?

raykink likes this.
  3. chris john

chris john Active Member

US
    not sure, i think its because as men we were always supposed to be good lovers and macho and some of us aren't and some of us are not good lovers so when we see black men with our wives it just seems natural to think of them as so much more superior than us. in truth they are but its against the norm of how we were raised.

raykink and wit like this.
  4. Bellaazz

Bellaazz Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    I think a little of it has to do with racial taboo. However I know for me, I enjoy the color contrast, which isn't really humiliating as much as it is hot. The humiliation factor is there no matter what color the bull is.

marriedcouple456, raykink and wit like this.
  5. MikeD

MikeD Guest

It's a lot of things but the "belief" that all black men are hung like horses is one factor. Color contrast is my favorite along with size.

6. Charles Hardwood

Charles Hardwood Member Real Person

US
    I think classism plays a role in it.

Dumbum, Spade Cuck and raykink like this.
  7. Spade Cuck

Spade Cuck Active Member

Because ALL white people are racist. ALL of them

8. wilyboi

wilyboi Member

Ireland
    Since, in our experience, black men are more sexually dominant so the humiliation is magnified when your wife chooses to fuck a younger / physically stronger / more dominant male. Also the colour contrast is exciting. Again, in our limited experience, young black men are more eager to fuck an older white woman than young white men would be.

theshaw81, Bellaazz and Lv2cleanup like this.
  9. Lv2cleanup

Lv2cleanup Member

But I love black cock

10. Chip

Chip Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    My first wife told me in her 3rd month of pregnancy that the baby may not be mine but her Hispanic co worker who she had been screwing for months that was humiliating so not just blacks

Bellaazz likes this.
  11. Chip

US
    My first wife told me in her 3rd month of pregnancy that the baby may not be mine but her Hispanic co worker who she had been screwing for months that was humiliating so not just blacks

Lv2cleanup likes this.
  12. MikeD

MikeD Guest

Hahahaha yeah tons of us "racists" out here sucking black cock and letting them fuck our wives and gfs. Hahahahahaha

Lv2cleanup and Chip like this.
  13. TexasCuck214

TexasCuck214 Active Member

US
    I don't think it's humiliating, I think it is hot. But I wouldn't go advertising my private business to all my friends, family, neighbors, etc.

chris john, Bellaazz and MikeD like this.
  14. Spade Cuck

Spade Cuck Active Member

Exactly. If you weren't so racist you would realize there are huge dicks of all races, they are few and far between, and BBC theory is actually dehumanizing to Black Men that originated in the White Supremacy of the Antebellum South as a way stereotype them as animals, put fear of rape in white women, and to protect their alleged pure white "womanhood" at least I acknowledge my own White Privilege and racism. I studied sociology when I was in higher education and the prevalence of this fantasy indicates to me that White Supremacy is alive and well just that it has mutated into a new form but the features of dehumanization and objectification of Blacks are still the same. That's why I hate you white people and I believe you need an attitude adjustment. I want to end White Supremacy as it hurts everyone including Whites

#14 Spade Cuck, Jul 1, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2015
  15. Spade Cuck

Spade Cuck Active Member

So did it turn out to be yours or her co-worker and what was was the outcome of your marriage?

raykink likes this.
  16. Chip

US
    Baby was mine blonde blue eyes I think my wife was disappointed we stayed married for couple more years but she needed more than me and left me for another man

17. Chungcheng21

Chungcheng21 Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

Taiwan
    Because it is taboo.

white sub for blacks likes this.