Why is cuckolding so pervasive in popular culture?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tombrowe

Couple
Why is cuckolding so pervasive in popular culture?
Why are we as a culture so obsessed?
My own theory is that monogamy is a social construct that is unnatural. It is useful for social goals and social stability, but not what we were innately designed for. Thoughts? Another tangential question is why, if we as a society are so obsessed with cuckolding, are we cuckolds confined to the shadows of the internet and shamed about our preference? Seems hypocritical, puritanical. Thanks

I think it is increasing because many husbands like myself want to see their wives have great sex. We also are somewhat relieved that we no longer have to inadequately perform and attempt to satisfy our wives. My wife is much happier now and we still have a loving relationship.
Love this cuckies attitude!

I think you will see a huge change in the near future. People are becoming more open about everything. The area I live in is mainly a farming community. There are alot of offshore workers here 6 months out of the year. You see it alot just out doing regular things, grocery shopping, out for dinner, you name it. It's hard to go anywhere around here without seeing an older woman with a ring, dressed rather sexy driving around a much younger black man. With the work i do it puts me at alot of farms and it's very easy to spot. Every farmers wife (and most rather religious) seems to have a helper. Its something i love to see. It's about time the black man be recognized for who he is.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back