Why is Black cock so good?

There are many reasons. Note these observations are all from my own personal experience and there are exceptions to the rule out there. First off they are attached to guys who are more assertive, are generally in better shape and thus are more attractive. Being in better shape also improves stamina, so even if a black guy cums he can get it right back up and keep going. There is the general appearance of the black dick vs white dick. When black dick gets hard it turns a darker black vs his skin tone. When I white guy gets hard he it takes on a pinkish tone. So it looks better Last but not least is the size difference. In my case it has not even been close, and what woman does not like to be fully fulfilled size wise. I've had GFs that I never gave orgasms too with my dick, but they came every time with black men, and most of the time more than once.

Does that pretty much cover it Melissa? Oh btw you look great in your picture.

Good question , I think my wife is getting more and more into black men as time goes on..Apart from the skin contrast which the blacker the better fascinates her. The taboo aspect of being a naughty white wife having sex with a black man, she just seems obsessed by the black mans ability fuck her without a break for ages , giving her countless screaming orgasms .

Good question , I think my wife is getting more and more into black men as time goes on..Apart from the skin contrast which the blacker the better fascinates her. The taboo aspect of being a naughty white wife having sex with a black man, she just seems obsessed by the black mans ability fuck her without a break for ages , giving her countless screaming orgasms .
Hi im Karen and my husband forgets to mention that another reason I love black cock and have sex with black men is because i know it turns him on and excites him .
I love how it excites us both and it makes me so wet that he is ok with me fucking black men .
I do love it though when i see and feel a good looking black mans thick black cock sliding into my white body :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi im Karen and my husband forgets to mention that another reason I love black cock and have sex with black men is because i know it turns him on and excites him .
I love how it excites us both and it makes me so wet that he is ok with me fucking black men .
I do love it though when i see and feel a good lng looking black mans thick black cock sliding into my white body :)
I agree Karen, its about both of us, it realy turns my husband on to see me with a black guy. I love the way they fuck me & normally with a very big hard cock that keeps comming back for more. Nothing like waking up in the morning to a young black guys cock sliding deep inside me.

LOL is this a joke. That Mandingo tribe has always kept white girls wet since slavery. Us big dark strong black bulls have been fucking white women for hundreds of years !!!
Lol...and the white women have always loved it for just as long brotha Brotha Black! The REAL question is: why are you white women hold back that sweet white pussy from us for until AFTER you are married?

I am curious to know why us white girls love black cock so much it's become a trend and more white women need to have it but why???
Be serious, is this a trick question or "something"? You are a FYNE ass white women (with the "answer" between your ears and thighs and your asking this?

You need a "train" put on you Sexy doll...

Back