why im here

jrc90

Male
Real Person
im here for the same reason as the rest of you. I like watching white girls get fucked by big black cock. I have a girlfriend who is very naive and hasn't had a huge amount of sexual experience before me. I would love to get her blacked. It would literally be a dream come true to be in the kind of relationship where we could be open to this extent and accept it. Going from hotel to hotel, city to city, fucking random guys and then posting the videos on sites like this would be amazing. Any help or advice any of you guys have would be much appreciated. J

Never a good thing to rush your girl into something she's less prepared for. You want her getting fucked by random black guys, whom you wouldn't know how well they might treat her... And the fact that she's still naïve is another reson.

Start slow, take your time suggesting it to her. Get her a black friend who'd help seduce her. You need someone to first open her mind before she opens her legs.

We don't really have anyone who could open her mind though. Hence why I've come here...

We don't really have anyone who could open her mind though. Hence why I've come here...

Let me help you with that.

Before you open your girl's mind, you first of all need to open up your mind, cos this concerns you as much as it does her. And man can tell his woman to fuck another man, but not every woman would jump to that. She first of all needs to know 'WHY' you want her to, and then 'WHAT' your role will be, before she decides on 'WHO', you want her to fuck. These questions, you need to ask yourself first, or else she might start thinking you want a reason to sleep around. Or worse, later on when she starts enjoying herself, you then begin to act jealous. Thus you need to clear your conscience first with yourself and her, before deciding what your role will be: Do you want to sit and watch her get fucked, or join it?

These are things hardly any other black man in here will tell you, 'cos most of them don't know. Visit my blog and you'll find more info there that can help.

http://mastershango.com/

I am here for curiosity .... I find exciting interracial movies, so much that it has become a fantasy, with my husband in Italy, we are looking for some color boy, two meetings and known rude people, Fantasies have remained, but I'm noticing, reading in this site and in some forums that the only interest of black men is to show that I'm the max to make the woman enjoy, I think the attraction and the Feeling that it can be created from an encounter made with the proper way is worth more than a fuck made only to prove, we are an open pair, swinger, I'm bisex, but every time I approached a black guy or man, Made that my husband is not a cuckold but want to participate together to make me enjoy them is not right .... I start thinking that, my fantasy, will remain a fantasy .....

Back