Why I went black

beenblackened

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
TX, US
I love my husband to death but this is the reason I went black. He has what I would call a micro dick it is very small and it doesn't get much bigger when it gets hard and when I let him fuck me he can only last about 30 seconds. I love to see humiliating comments about his dick so lets see them.DSC04811.JPG DSC04676.JPG

I love my husband to death but this is the reason I went black. He has what I would call a micro dick it is very small and it doesn't get much bigger when it gets hard and when I let him fuck me he can only last about 30 seconds. I love to see humiliating comments about his dick so lets see them.View attachment 459789 View attachment 459790
That is so sad LMAO, that is not even a dick, that is a little pee pee
he might as well not have one lol

I love my husband to death but this is the reason I went black. He has what I would call a micro dick it is very small and it doesn't get much bigger when it gets hard and when I let him fuck me he can only last about 30 seconds. I love to see humiliating comments about his dick so lets see them.View attachment 459789 View attachment 459790
I'm so sorry for both of you. And I don't believe that qualifies as a micro-dick. More like a big clit.

I thought my cock was big enough but with my first wife once she discovered bigger cock or sex life and eventually our marriage went bad. She made a point that she left me for a guy 22 yrs older than her that lived in a trailer park was because he had a much larger cock than mine.

Guess I'm not the only white boy who failed puberty.

Back