Why I love my Bull

Sandra B

Female
I am a recent convert to the lifestyle and must admit that I am smitten. I was asked by some what I enjoy so much about it besides all the really intense orgasms that I am sure have been experienced by most other white women.
So besides the orgasms here goes.
My Bull, and I really like that term, is the one who introduced me to the idea that sex should not be limited to the one guy one girl idea that I was brought up with. After getting past that the rest was easy.

He considers me his, but doesn't mind sharing me, although he likes to approve of other guys who fuck me. Of course his friends are all black. He does not judge me for enjoying it so much and encourages me being a slut. Being a slut, I have discovered is not a bad thing as most others think.

He is strong and dominant and makes me feel safe with him. He allows me to be myself and not to have to wear a mask of fake respectability when I am with him.

He makes me want to really please him. I have never done so much effort with my appearance before. His approval is important and really turns me on. I like how he desires me and takes pleasure in me. He is really tense when we start to fuck and so relaxed and cuddly when he is done. He always makes sure I reach orgasm. He has stamina like I have never before experienced with any white guy.

He has a body that is worthy of the title Bull. Taller than me by a head without my heels. He is heavy set and muscular with the most amazingly defined body, broad and deliciously black. He looks amazing as he steps out of the shower, very well endowed and his cock even when not aroused, hangs down thick and heavy, his cock and balls swinging as he towels himself off. And the most adorable black fussy hair crotch hair.

His hand feels so good holding mine with our fingers interlaced. He likes to walk with his arm around me when we are out and show me off. I sometimes think I am showing him off as well. He looks really debonair when dressed formally in a white tux and smoking a cigar.

I like the warmth of his body and the way he smells. When we cuddle he almost surrounds me. He is forceful and demanding but at the same time also gentle and caring. I love how my body responds to his touch and how much I want him. There isn't anything he can't ask me for.

He has the most amazing thick full moist african lips and is really the best kisser I have ever known. Holding my face in his hands as he kisses me.

Probably not every black man has these qualities and can be called a Bull. I am luck to have found him. I suppose there might be white guys who could do this as well for me, but I have never met any. For now I am smitten with my Bull.

My only regret is I can't be with him all the time and when I leave him I have to put on my mask of respectability and be a good traditional wife again.

Just some ramblings of a white girl...

Hey Sandra.. It's always exciting to read a story about white women like yourself, who has recently found the pleasure of having sex with a black man. And from your testimonial, it's obvious you found a man who took your sexuality to a whole new level. Much like you, my first sexual encounter with a black man was also an experience that far exceeded all my expectations and then some. In fact, I was so amazed with it I could hardly believe it and couldn't wait for another experience with him just to feel if it was reality or just a dream. And then to find that the second time even exceeded the first was enough to blow my mind. It sure didn't take this little white girl long to find out what I was missing all this time and from that moment on, I knew I was hooked.

Much of what you mentioned about your black lover is much the same as the black man that converted me also. I found it amazing how easily he was able to seduce me on our very first date, especially in my past where it took months of dating a white guy before I would even allow being touched. I laugh about it now when I think back about how long it took any of my white boyfriends to even get to first base with me and with this black Adonis, in a matter of less than four hours of meeting him for the very first time, he had me in bed, bringing me to sexual highs I never knew existed. Amazing huh..??

You mentioned you are a wife so if I may ask, does your husband know you are involved with a black lover (or lovers)..? It would be interesting to know more about you and if you have questions for me, feel free to ask me anything.. I love to share stories with other who have similar interracial interests so hopefully you will be interested in sharing more about each other.. Thanks again for sharing your experience and thoughts..

Janice

I am a recent convert to the lifestyle and must admit that I am smitten. I was asked by some what I enjoy so much about it besides all the really intense orgasms that I am sure have been experienced by most other white women.
My Bull, and I really like that term, is the one who introduced me to the idea that sex should not be limited to the one guy one girl idea that I was brought up with. After getting past that the rest was easy.

He considers me his, but doesn't mind sharing me, although he likes to approve of other guys who fuck me. Of course his friends are all black. He does not judge me for enjoying it so much and encourages me being a slut. Being a slut, I have discovered is not a bad thing as most others think.

He is strong and dominant and makes me feel safe with him. He allows me to be myself and not to have to wear a mask of fake respectability when I am with him.

He makes me want to really please him. I have never done so much effort with my appearance before. His approval is important and really turns me on. I like how he desires me and takes pleasure in me. He is really tense when we start to fuck and so relaxed and cuddly when he is done. He always makes sure I reach orgasm. He has stamina like I have never before experienced with any white guy.

He has a body that is worthy of the title Bull. Taller than me by a head without my heels. He is heavy set and muscular with the most amazingly defined body, broad and deliciously black. He looks amazing as he steps out of the shower, very well endowed and his cock even when not aroused, hangs down thick and heavy, his cock and balls swinging as he towels himself off. And the most adorable black fussy hair crotch hair.

His hand feels so good holding mine with our fingers interlaced. He likes to walk with his arm around me when we are out and show me off. I sometimes think I am showing him off as well. He looks really debonair when dressed formally in a white tux and smoking a cigar.

I like the warmth of his body and the way he smells. When we cuddle he almost surrounds me. He is forceful and demanding but at the same time also gentle and caring. I love how my body responds to his touch and how much I want him. There isn't anything he can't ask me for.

He has the most amazing thick full moist african lips and is really the best kisser I have ever known. Holding my face in his hands as he kisses me.

Probably not every black man has these qualities and can be called a Bull. I am luck to have found him. I suppose there might be white guys who could do this as well for me, but I have never met any. For now I am smitten with my Bull.

My only regret is I can't be with him all the time and when I leave him I have to put on my mask of respectability and be a good traditional wife again.

Wow...amazing...beautiful...I just came. ;)

I couldn't have worded it better myself, you have absolutely got it spot on x

Lol i didn't cum but definitely it got me aoused! Very hot explanation of your feelings!

Hey Sandra.. It's always exciting to read a story about white women like yourself, who has recently found the pleasure of having sex with a black man. And from your testimonial, it's obvious you found a man who took your sexuality to a whole new level. Much like you, my first sexual encounter with a black man was also an experience that far exceeded all my expectations and then some. In fact, I was so amazed with it I could hardly believe it and couldn't wait for another experience with him just to feel if it was reality or just a dream. And then to find that the second time even exceeded the first was enough to blow my mind. It sure didn't take this little white girl long to find out what I was missing all this time and from that moment on, I knew I was hooked.

Much of what you mentioned about your black lover is much the same as the black man that converted me also. I found it amazing how easily he was able to seduce me on our very first date, especially in my past where it took months of dating a white guy before I would even allow being touched. I laugh about it now when I think back about how long it took any of my white boyfriends to even get to first base with me and with this black Adonis, in a matter of less than four hours of meeting him for the very first time, he had me in bed, bringing me to sexual highs I never knew existed. Amazing huh..??

You mentioned you are a wife so if I may ask, does your husband know you are involved with a black lover (or lovers)..? It would be interesting to know more about you and if you have questions for me, feel free to ask me anything.. I love to share stories with other who have similar interracial interests so hopefully you will be interested in sharing more about each other.. Thanks again for sharing your experience and thoughts..

Janice
I've had the pleasure several times in my life of being a white woman's first black man she's experienced. And I've heard several times that they never had sex in such a short period Of time. To be honest I always felt as though they were blowing smoke aka kidding! :) reading the stories from you ladies I feel as though I was not giving myself enough credit maybe some of those times I was truly special to them. Thx Ladies!

Back