Why I love my bfs work...

So about a year ago my bf worked at this factory. He worked there for a while even before me and he became a manager. There were three plants and we worked at plant 2.

Well I'd go see him on my lunch breaks as I didn't work at the time. I'm not even kidding you when I say that every body there besides a handful of people were black. Everyday I went up there to see him I'd walk by plant one and they have these benches and parking lots near them.

I'm a pretty shy girl and was homeschooled so I was sort of afraid to be there because it was a bad part of town. These three guys in particular would stop me and talk to me every time I went there. Besides that every black guy would whistle at me and cat call and it made me feel uncomfortable.

Well I didn't say anything to my bf because I didn't want him to get mad.
I'd go up there everyone in a while and the same three guys would call me over and I'd say hi and chat for a bit. They were actually pretty nice at first but they started to get really flirty. The bigger of the three had a van and said if I was hungry he buy lunch. I told him I had plans with my bf and he asked me who he was.
What I didn't know was that they didn't like my bf at all. Apparently he pissed them off somehow.

I tried to walk away but one of them grabbed my arm gently and brought me back playfully. The bigger one grabbed my butt and I pushed it off. Like they were nice but I felt uncomfortable.
I finally left and when I drove home after eating with my bf I started to think about the black guys and I got very horny.

I got home as soon as I could and started fingering myself while thinking about these men. Part of me wanted them to fuck me and part of me didn't.

Well the following week I went up there and this time I hear my name being called. The big black guy was sitting in his van with the window cracked. His friend was in the passenger side. We talked and he told me that my bf wasn't at the plant and that he had to pick up some parts from some place. Turned out to be a lie but I couldn't text my bf because I didn't have my phone on me.

I decided to go with them and we grabbed some food and he drove us back to the far back of the building and parked. They started to flirt with me and the bigger guy pulled out a pipe and asked I smoked weed. I told him no because I never have.

He went on to say how good it feels and I cut him short by saying no. He kept insisting and got back with me and started rubbing my shoulders. He starts saying how good a massage is while your high.

I finally gave in and tried to smoke the pipe but I was new to it and it didn't work lol. They made fun of me and showed me how. Took a few tries, and I inhaled. The big guy told me to keep it in for as long as I can and naturally I kept coughing.

I felt bad at first but sexual thoughts kept spinning in my head and eventually won. So it took a few minutes and the big guy kept massaging my shoulders and moving his hands up and down my arms.

It was September and sort of chilly out so I asked if he could turn the heater on. His friend did and the other guy kept massaging. His friend turned some music on and the black guy whispered in my ear to lay down so he could get my back.

By this point I was really high being it my first time. Never in my life before that had I ever been so horny. I was going to leave because the effects kept jumping from fun to strange but I decided to stay.

He kept whispering me to lay down but I wouldn't. He raised my arms and took my hoodie off. Before I even went up there I had wokin up and rushed to meet my bf because I slept in so I didn't put a bra or panties on.
He started to grope my breasts and squeeze them gently and instinctively I grabbed his arms to push the, away. He told me what a dirty little girl I was for not wearing a bra and started to rub my nipples through my shirt.
He started to kiss my neck gently and whispered again to lay down. At this point I knew I was going to be fucked and I was glad.

So he lays me down and before he even said anything I took my shirt off. I wasn't paying attention to his friend at the time but I found out he was recording this on his phone.

The big guy starts at my shoulders and works his way down to my butt. He lightly smacked my ass and then roughly grabbed it and smacked it. I was so wet at this point and squirming. He finally started to pull my pants down so I raised my hips up a bit and let him take them off. I was now fully nude and I loved it.

He continued to smacked my ass then started running his fingered down my pussy telling me that I was going to be his little slut.

He fingered me a bit and told me to come back to the back of the van. He unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock.
I thought my bfs cock was big until I saw this guys cock. My bf is average not really that small but his dick make it look really small. I was actually worried because I knew it was gonna hurt.

He told me to play with it. I started to get scared again and thought about my situation. Keep in mind I was young and this guy was like 30 with a huge cock.

The more I played with it the bigger it got. He told me to stop making him wait and being a little tease. He grabbed the back of my head and pushed my mouth towards his dick. I didn't even start off slow. I started sucking really fast the I slowed it down. I loved every second of it.

After a minute ish he started roughly pushing my head down until it hit my throat area. I gagged and kept coughing so I stopped sucking and he quickly told me "we're finished when I say we're finished slut." And grabbed my head and made me suck harder and harder.

Finally he let me stop and I caught my breath. He turned me around and lifted my ass and started working his cock into my pussy. It was so painful. He wasn't even really that gentle about it. I kept trying to move my butt because of how painful it was but every time I did he pull me back and smack my ass really hard.

I was really tight and honestly I didn't think it was going to work. He kept rubbing his huge cock along my wet pussy to lube it and he spit down wards into it. He cupped my mouth with his large hand and did a really hard thrust. I screamed as hard as I could but it came out muffled.

His cock wasn't super long just really thick so as he finally got it in he kept his hand on my mouth and started thrusting slowly and gently a bit then faster. Finally he went at a consistent speed which was very hard and very fast. You could hear my cheeks slapping up against his thigh.

He told me his boy could use a good bj so his friend flipped his phone and unzipped his pants. The big guy let go I've my mouth and I was moaning so hard with intermittent whimpers and shrieks. His friend got his cock out and told me to suck it so I did. This went on for 10 ish minutes when his friend came in my mouth and told me to swallow it.
I did as he asked while the big guy kept pounding away at my pussy. My ass was red and raw and finally he did one thrust and held it. I felt his cum shoot inside me. He kept holding it and thruster a few more times and let out a sigh of pleasure.

He told me what a tight little holes I had and how this was going to be a regular thing. They both slipped on their clothes because their break was gonna be over soon. They rushed me out of the van after I put my clothes on and didn't say another word to me that day

Attachments

• 487441_10201263003531176_8140439413742719503_n (1).jpg
    487441_10201263003531176_8140439413742719503_n (1).jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 425
  • 1475906_372623326206268_1465344568_n (1).jpg
    1475906_372623326206268_1465344568_n (1).jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 386
  • 1526158_552167661585166_4725473449005069620_n.jpg
    1526158_552167661585166_4725473449005069620_n.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 387
  • 10011460_10201067372040332_1581835113_n.jpg
    10011460_10201067372040332_1581835113_n.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 373
  • image48.jpeg
    image48.jpeg
    56.5 KB · Views: 415
  • 10689747_525047754297157_7000425783174102939_n.jpg
    10689747_525047754297157_7000425783174102939_n.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 381
So about a year ago my bf worked at this factory. He worked there for a while even before me and he became a manager. There were three plants and we worked at plant 2.

Well I'd go see him on my lunch breaks as I didn't work at the time. I'm not even kidding you when I say that every body there besides a handful of people were black. Everyday I went up there to see him I'd walk by plant one and they have these benches and parking lots near them.

I'm a pretty shy girl and was homeschooled so I was sort of afraid to be there because it was a bad part of town. These three guys in particular would stop me and talk to me every time I went there. Besides that every black guy would whistle at me and cat call and it made me feel uncomfortable.

I'd go up there everyone in a while and the same three guys would call me over and I'd say hi and chat for a bit. They were actually pretty nice at first but they started to get really flirty. The bigger of the three had a van and said if I was hungry he buy lunch. I told him I had plans with my bf and he asked me who he was.
What I didn't know was that they didn't like my bf at all. Apparently he pissed them off somehow.

I tried to walk away but one of them grabbed my arm gently and brought me back playfully. The bigger one grabbed my butt and I pushed it off. Like they were nice but I felt uncomfortable.
I finally left and when I drove home after eating with my bf I started to think about the black guys and I got very horny.

I got home as soon as I could and started fingering myself while thinking about these men. Part of me wanted them to fuck me and part of me didn't.

Well the following week I went up there and this time I hear my name being called. The big black guy was sitting in his van with the window cracked. His friend was in the passenger side. We talked and he told me that my bf wasn't at the plant and that he had to pick up some parts from some place. Turned out to be a lie but I couldn't text my bf because I didn't have my phone on me.

I decided to go with them and we grabbed some food and he drove us back to the far back of the building and parked. They started to flirt with me and the bigger guy pulled out a pipe and asked I smoked weed. I told him no because I never have.

He went on to say how good it feels and I cut him short by saying no. He kept insisting and got back with me and started rubbing my shoulders. He starts saying how good a massage is while your high.

I finally gave in and tried to smoke the pipe but I was new to it and it didn't work lol. They made fun of me and showed me how. Took a few tries, and I inhaled. The big guy told me to keep it in for as long as I can and naturally I kept coughing.

I felt bad at first but sexual thoughts kept spinning in my head and eventually won. So it took a few minutes and the big guy kept massaging my shoulders and moving his hands up and down my arms.

It was September and sort of chilly out so I asked if he could turn the heater on. His friend did and the other guy kept massaging. His friend turned some music on and the black guy whispered in my ear to lay down so he could get my back.

By this point I was really high being it my first time. Never in my life before that had I ever been so horny. I was going to leave because the effects kept jumping from fun to strange but I decided to stay.

He kept whispering me to lay down but I wouldn't. He raised my arms and took my hoodie off. Before I even went up there I had wokin up and rushed to meet my bf because I slept in so I didn't put a bra or panties on.
He started to grope my breasts and squeeze them gently and instinctively I grabbed his arms to push the, away. He told me what a dirty little girl I was for not wearing a bra and started to rub my nipples through my shirt.
He started to kiss my neck gently and whispered again to lay down. At this point I knew I was going to be fucked and I was glad.

So he lays me down and before he even said anything I took my shirt off. I wasn't paying attention to his friend at the time but I found out he was recording this on his phone.

The big guy starts at my shoulders and works his way down to my butt. He lightly smacked my ass and then roughly grabbed it and smacked it. I was so wet at this point and squirming. He finally started to pull my pants down so I raised my hips up a bit and let him take them off. I was now fully nude and I loved it.

He continued to smacked my ass then started running his fingered down my pussy telling me that I was going to be his little slut.

He fingered me a bit and told me to come back to the back of the van. He unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock.
I thought my bfs cock was big until I saw this guys cock. My bf is average not really that small but his dick make it look really small. I was actually worried because I knew it was gonna hurt.

He told me to play with it. I started to get scared again and thought about my situation. Keep in mind I was young and this guy was like 30 with a huge cock.

The more I played with it the bigger it got. He told me to stop making him wait and being a little tease. He grabbed the back of my head and pushed my mouth towards his dick. I didn't even start off slow. I started sucking really fast the I slowed it down. I loved every second of it.

After a minute ish he started roughly pushing my head down until it hit my throat area. I gagged and kept coughing so I stopped sucking and he quickly told me "we're finished when I say we're finished slut." And grabbed my head and made me suck harder and harder.

Finally he let me stop and I caught my breath. He turned me around and lifted my ass and started working his cock into my pussy. It was so painful. He wasn't even really that gentle about it. I kept trying to move my butt because of how painful it was but every time I did he pull me back and smack my ass really hard.

I was really tight and honestly I didn't think it was going to work. He kept rubbing his huge cock along my wet pussy to lube it and he spit down wards into it. He cupped my mouth with his large hand and did a really hard thrust. I screamed as hard as I could but it came out muffled.

His cock wasn't super long just really thick so as he finally got it in he kept his hand on my mouth and started thrusting slowly and gently a bit then faster. Finally he went at a consistent speed which was very hard and very fast. You could hear my cheeks slapping up against his thigh.

He told me his boy could use a good bj so his friend flipped his phone and unzipped his pants. The big guy let go I've my mouth and I was moaning so hard with intermittent whimpers and shrieks. His friend got his cock out and told me to suck it so I did. This went on for 10 ish minutes when his friend came in my mouth and told me to swallow it.
I did as he asked while the big guy kept pounding away at my pussy. My ass was red and raw and finally he did one thrust and held it. I felt his cum shoot inside me. He kept holding it and thruster a few more times and let out a sigh of pleasure.

He told me what a tight little holes I had and how this was going to be a regular thing. They both slipped on their clothes because their break was gonna be over soon. They rushed me out of the van after I put my clothes on and didn't say another word to me that day
What a great story! I hope you go back and let them use you again! Be their little white slut!

Good lil white slut

-Update-

Sorry, i've been busy this week. well after that, i was a little worried id get caught but it didn't stop me from going back up there. The two guys who i had my fling with were alot of different in how they acted this time around.

I went up there to do some homework while I waited for my bf to get out for lunch and they approached me and asked me what I was doing. They were very touchy feely from the start which I loved.

The benches were on the side of the building and out of sight from most of the plant. They got right to the point in terms of what they wanted from me. they both unzipped their pants and i got off the table and on my knees. I started to play with their cocks and they said they didnt have time for that and to get to sucking.

I did as I was told and sucked each one off. they pushed my head harder and harder until I gagged. 10 ish minutes passed and they came on my face and walked away.

-Update-

Sorry, i've been busy this week. well after that, i was a little worried id get caught but it didn't stop me from going back up there. The two guys who i had my fling with were alot of different in how they acted this time around.

I went up there to do some homework while I waited for my bf to get out for lunch and they approached me and asked me what I was doing. They were very touchy feely from the start which I loved.

The benches were on the side of the building and out of sight from most of the plant. They got right to the point in terms of what they wanted from me. they both unzipped their pants and i got off the table and on my knees. I started to play with their cocks and they said they didnt have time for that and to get to sucking.

I did as I was told and sucked each one off. they pushed my head harder and harder until I gagged. 10 ish minutes passed and they came on my face and walked away.
Will you try a ganbang with them? DP? Thank you for sharing!

Last edited:
-Update-

I'm guessing your bf wouldn't get a bj so easily. Am I right dirty girl?

l

ooking good

Back