WHY I LOVE BLACK COCK

You know about a week ago I replied to an ad on craiglist Black man looking for relief. I answered the ad and got the info where he lived and went there the next day. He opened the door with his bathrobe on and as soon as I walked in he put his arm around me and kissed me on the mouth he slid his tongue in my mouth and I sucked on it as I sucked his tongue I noticed his hard on under his robe I said "Looks like someone else needs kissing" I pulled away and got on my knees and opened his robe and there was the most beautiful black cock It was getting hard as I stroked it then I put the red head of his cock in my mouth it was great. It kept getting harder and harder as I rolled my tongue around it as I sucked it I got this NICE warm feeling all over and in my stomach I had been with a few white guys but never got this feeling with them. The more I sucked on it the more better I felt. He could have done whatever he wanted with me because now I was his total slave. and I loved it. He said 'Suck that black man cock and make me cum" I clamped my mouth harder and bit a little and he started shaking and his cock was pulsating and he grabed the back of my head and pulled forward and groaned he was cumming he shot a load of cum in my mouth there was soo much it leaked out the sides of my mouth and all over the front of my shirt but I didnt care I was in heaven I swallowed as much as i could while keeping my mouth clamped around his cock. when he started to calm down I held his cock and kissed it I told him how wonderful he was and would be back for more in the future. I wiped my mouth with a paper towell and got up and left As I walked to my car I felt great and wanted to blow every black guy I saw as I drove down the street I wish every one could feel what I felt while sucking on a nice black cock

Back