Why Have I Never Had A Threesome?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MrOrgasmBBC, Mar 19, 2013.

1. MrOrgasmBBC

MrOrgasmBBC Member

I've always asked myself this question: why have I not had a threesome yet?

I enjoy giving different female orgasms and really enjoy pleasing the woman I'm fucking simply by asking her what makes her cum then use my 10 inch bbc, long fingers and tongue to give it to her pussy how she likes it. I've been told by many lovers that I am the best lover they have ever had and it makes me happy that they enjoy the pleasure I give them. So, when I share my desire to have a threesome (I mean, I like to make women cum so imagine making 2 cum at the same time), my past lovers have told me they would love to fulfill the fantasy for me...and this has happened 5 different times. As time goes on, im not pushy about bringing up the topic but the conversation about the threesome comes up less and less but they want my cock more and more and are open about that.

Why the pattern? Is it possible my lovers become possessive about my cock and dont want to share? Women tell me I am good in bed, they are bisexual, tell me about their past threesome sexcapades, tell me they want to have a threesome but they decide otherwise? What does everyone think? I'd be curious to hear women's thoughts on the topic. Thanks for reading.

2. sbcplseeking

sbcplseeking New Member

I don't know why they would do that and possessiveness does play a role in many relationships. As you know, we are more emotional creatures and if you are giving it to us right, we want to have that all to ourselves. Luckily for me, and other secure women, that is not an issue. I want to please my man and give him anything I can. I enjoy knowing you are pleased, enjoying yourself and I know that will make you give it to me THAT much more and better. Others tends to think you would run off with the newer person and leave them high and dry. I tend to think that I've been dedicating myself to your pleasure and you are getting everything you want. I give you things that others would have to work up to and we've already gotten there. Keep me happy and I'd do whatever you needed me to in order to keep you happy. If you want to fuck a whole group of women, I'd be there to help try arrange that. After all, I'm here for my man and his desires, just as he should be here for me and mine...

VoyeurWhiteMale and eyespy07 like this.
  3. MrOrgasmBBC

MrOrgasmBBC Member

Thank you for your perspective and I think you are absolutely correct in the confines of a relationship: jealousy shouldn't be an issue and both parties should be secure in the relationship.

The interesting thing in my case is that it has happened in 2 different scenarios: twice in relationships, three in NSA/FWB.

4. sbcplseeking

sbcplseeking New Member

I actually had a FWB and told him I would do it for him, the funny there is HE got scared off. I think the fantasy was much greater than the reality of actually pleasing two women. I actually liked him and wanted something long term but I think my sexual appetite was too much for him (he was older but not TOO old). Whatever the case, they missed out and all the work they put in to get on that level with you has been destroyed so you all can start over again. That's the exact reason I like longer term relationships because that comfort builds and there is less of a tendency to run off when you feel threatened or for one of the persons involved to have to cut the other for having unrealistic expectations. Oh well...we all can't have what we want... :\

VoyeurWhiteMale likes this.
  5. MrOrgasmBBC

MrOrgasmBBC Member

Wow! HE got scared off??? That's...a new one. Haha. Maybe in HIS case the THOUGHT of the fantasy was bigger than the reality of actually doing it but not for me. Again, I personally enjoy giving my lover/girlfriend/whoever I'm fucking the highest level of orgasmic pleasure and doing so genuinely makes me happy so adding another woman and doing what I enjoy best for TWO WOMEN AT THE SAME TIME presents no better sexual scenario for me.

You are absolutely right that each woman who agreed to fulfill the fantasy then back out missed out. Granted, because the threesome didn't work out, it never ruined our sex but ironically, when the relationships fizzled out, ALL of these women eventually tried to come back and re-start the sexual relationship.

6. sbcplseeking

sbcplseeking New Member

Yes, sadly, his did. I personally think men tend to talk shit just to test how far a woman would be willing to give them. When they are actually presented with it, they either chicken out or can't perform. I have given my husband countless 3somes and he, in return, has presented me with other men for 3somes. The only bad part was it being just for sex and not being as passionate as having someone around for a deeper connection to develop. That is the main reason my husband and I have turned to poly relationships, so that the bond can build and the sex can turn towards the level we currently experience with each other. Sex is just that but sex with a bond, and freaky sex on top of it, is something that a triad, quad or group can truly enjoy on a whole 'nother level....

As for the ladies coming back, men and women do that when they realize how hard it is to get back to the plane they were on in that past relationship. I'm never amazed at how easily people move on, thinking the grass is greener, but not realizing just how much they are currently getting. Communication is key and also explains why the lack of such destroys all these relationships "looking to spice things up."

VoyeurWhiteMale and eyespy07 like this.
  7. MrOrgasmBBC

MrOrgasmBBC Member

Many, many excellent points. The relationship you have with your husband is exacty the way that it should be; 3some scenarios should be alternating in nature and enjoyable for both parties. Having freaky sex with a bond brings no better chemistry.

People do want to come back because they realize the grass is NOT greener elsewhere or that want something that is familiar. The crazy thing is one of these women told me "I don't care what happens, whether you or I have a boyfriend or get married, I will always want and will try to get your dick"...and she has stuck to her word.

8. sbcplseeking

sbcplseeking New Member

I cannot say much but interesting....Anything else and I'll probably start to come off a preachy and bitchy. Good luck with that though.

9. Torpedo

Torpedo Well-Known Member Gold Member

A MMF threesome makes more sense than a FFM threesome. A motivated (seriously horny) woman can fuck several men until they are limp. Two good bulls can leave most women limp and happy. In a FFM threesome the bull may well pleasure both women but it is unlikely that he can leave two women limp and exhausted before he runs out of gas. Although there is something very masculine about bedding and fucking two women. I like to glance at the expression the second woman while I am fucking the first. Very hot

A threesome should be on everyone's bucket list. The dynamic of the third person makes it fun. And for women a pulling a train can be an orgasmic and exhausting experience. Of course if you are trying either you need to be on the same page as your spouse or you need to be very discrete

sbcplseeking and willsrvu like this.
  10. MrOrgasmBBC

MrOrgasmBBC Member

Great points and you're right: usually the appeal of a MMF threesome for a very horny woman is greater than that of a FFM threesome, unless that is truly her thing. Again, you're correct that the average guy cannot keep up with 2 women because it is too physically and sexually demanding.

In my case, it's strange that I usually outlast the women I'm having sex with. Sure, we go multiple rounds and the sex is amazing but usually SHE is the one asking me to stop or runs out of gas and passes out curled up in a fetal position sexually pleased.

Agreed...a threesome should be on everyone's bucket list and it's on mine. Being on the same page with your lover/spouse/significant other should be key not just with sex but with anything. My confusion lies in women having extreme enthusiasm to have a FFM threesome with me when we first start fucking but the more we fuck, the less enthusiasm they have to do it but the more enthusiasm they have to ONLY have me. THAT is what doesn't make any sense and made me ask are they being possessive over my cock.

11. Italianbbcvirgin

Italianbbcvirgin Active Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    If you fuck that well then yes, that may be part of it. also many women are only socially bi, meaning they do it given the circumstances, but not their thing primarily. For me, it isn't a conscious thing, but i am more selective in the women that turn me on so i need to pick the woman joining in. Also, in many cases, there is one person who does not get as much attention as the rest, especially if the women are not bi.

bm_from_southjersey likes this.
  12. MrOrgasmBBC

MrOrgasmBBC Member

That Is an extremely good point and never even thought about the social/circumstantial bi woman versus the active bi woman. In my situations, I have given the women complete freedom in the selection process since it makes the most sense. Besides, having a woman choose who SHE is attracted to only enhances the pleasure and fun for everyone. Any advice to ensure on party doesn't get more attention than the other?

13. willsrvu

willsrvu Administrator Real Person Gold Member

Yes, women tend to become territorial when they find a man they like/desire for whatever reason.

The same thing happens in the BDSM realm. When a dominant woman meets a worthwhile submissive male, they pretty much disappear from the social scene until, for whatever reason, they split up and then they are both back doing munches and socials again shopping for new partners. As soon as they hook up, they disappear again.

It's essentially because many women are a bit insecure and don't want to take a chance that another will try to swoop in and grab her prize.

14. willsrvu

Back when I was young enough and lucky enough to be in that situation, I would try to work it so that one of the girls and I made the other girl the center of attention, after she got off, the other girl would take her place and we would work her over. By the time we finished her up, I was due for a break and let them take turns riding my face and dick while I laid back.

The few I had repeats with, the girl who was first the last time, took the second spot this time.

Of course, if one of the women happens to be more aggressively bi than the other, the more submissive one will most likely become the center of attention automatically, so there wouldn't be much of a problem.

What's really nice is when you get two that decide to make you the center of attention ....

15. sbcplseeking

sbcplseeking New Member

I think we should be careful to characterize this conversation in an almost male vs female tone. Fact of the matter is, PEOPLE get jealousy and possessive. Not because of their gender but because they want "the best" for themselves and do not want to share with others. The problem with this thought process is that "the best" is subjective, which is what leads to the jealousy.

I wrote a huge comment on this but had to delete it to simply say, the responses a woman receive online from "men" is enough to make her disappear. Couple that with the daily experiences of shopping in a store, working, walking down the street or driving in the car and getting similar reactions. Once you find somebody, it isn't that you WANT to drop off the scene, it's that it took soo long to find someone that attempting to continue the exhaustive search almost seems idiotic. Tack on the new relationship energy that comes with a new person in your life, the time and effort it takes to train a sub or bond with a new partner and it's time one can't waste listening to "yo, babe" or "wow, hot! wanna fuccckkk?" That ignorance alone is enough to make a woman disappear.

Long story short, it's hard for any serious person that is seeking something more than fantasy. The search continues until you find someone and you're happy enough to explore that for a while. Should you want to continue, you do it when you already have some familiarity with said new person. Otherwise, it's all mechanical and we're all just looking for holes or sticks to poke or take, leaving bad experiences in the mouths of those that really want to explore and enjoy themselves. If it's just about sex, there are plenty of sights for just that and plenty of people that will shed money for that kind of experience.

eyespy07 likes this.
  16. MrOrgasmBBC

MrOrgasmBBC Member

This is becoming quite the discussion!

sbcplseeking: more terrific points and I agree...this discussion is less of a male/female thing and more of a "why do certain things happen?" thing. I want to expand on what you brought up about how men converse with women on sites like these. You are correct that plenty of the comments would probably make the average woman run for the hills but on a site like this, the line is extremely fine. People are functioning in reality (albeit cyber-reality) and the common goal is the desire/fantasy/fetish of white women/black cocks. However, in some fantasies in this dynamic, women WANT to be talked to and commented in that way. Yes, it is not PC but I've seen cases where you try to be cordial to a woman and they respond to you like "That's all you've got" or "you're too soft for me, I need a ROUGH man to talk to me like a whore". First impressions are everything so you've only got one shot to get it right. My question to you is (in your opinion), what do YOU think is an appropriate way to initiate conversation on a site like this to not make a woman disappear but not come off too "soft" and to feed into the fantasy?

As to her other point, PEOPLE get jealous, not only females, however, based on how I presented the discussion, it was more of a way to delve the female mind and find out based on what happened to me, why a woman could see it happening.

Willsrvu: thanks for the micro analysis on what to do IN the actual threesome. If my luck changes, I'll make sure to give your response another glance.

wbfbm19 likes this.
  17. Torpedo

Torpedo Well-Known Member Gold Member

Men and women can be possessive, we use that in our group to regulate the size. New bulls must be approved by the existing male members, women must be approved by existing female members. In our case the members are more than just fuck buddies, we are friends. Because they are friends I wouldn't want them to have any negative experience, so I would be very selective about any male I invited to the group. Most of out membership is over 40 so everyone acts like a grown up. Males are reluctant to add additional members because we don't want everybody else getting all the pussy, and the women are reluctant to admit new women because they don't want to loose out on what they are getting. For the most part the only new members admitted are when someone leaves the group. We have a variety of ways to initiate a new comer to the group without seriously compromising its existence.

Most males when they join the group want any and all available women, women on the other hand seem to hook up with a particular male when they join the group and branch out to other bulls after a while. One of my regular bed partners had never fucked anyone other than her husband. After a few weeks she was up to trying another bull, she ended up doing a mmf threesome, pulled a train, and went pretty much sexually crazy for a few months then tapered off. Now she sees me and a couple couple of other bulls in the group on a regular basis.

I once did one night stand thing, club hookups and parties for years and it was a pain in the ass. I now have a decent variety of willing women, I know they are sane, or if they are crazy they are crazy in a good way. I never really worry about being stood up. Everyone is cognizant of STD's and gets themselves checked regularly

18. Italianbbcvirgin

US
    For me personally, i'd like a hi. how are you before the want my dick shit. I love dirty talk, but in context.

sbcplseeking likes this.
  19. Italianbbcvirgin

US
    That's why i answered the way i did. I cannot pretend to know male minds at all; but my limited exposure to other bi women led me to make my original comment.

20. willsrvu

Didn't intend for my comment to seem like a men vs women thing in as much as I was looking at the tendency for women to invest themselves more emotionally in a relationship quicker than men do, especially if it is one based on a sexual or fetish activity. While not a hard fast rule, men look at it as sex and are less possessive, if it was good, they will come back, ... umm ... OK even if it wasn't all that good, they'll probably be back. :D
    Women generally aren't that free about having sex for sex sake, which is one of the reasons men have difficulty getting their wives into trying threesomes or swinging. My Wife says it's because "when a woman opens her legs, her heart falls out."
    So if a woman finds a man she likes, she wants to keep him.

As far as couples dropping out of site, I understand that once people pair up there is no need to stay in the "seeking out" part of the scene and that they have all the excitement of a brand new relationship to enjoy. However, there is a lot more than that going on socially, which many also withdraw from. I find it disheartening to meet people and grow to enjoy their company at various events and parties or even just getting together for dinner, only to have them disappear whenever they become part of a couple.
    It's a weird sort of circumstance where usually the complaint is that singles feel left out when they are with couples, but we are a couple and we lose some of our single friends when they couple up because one is concerned about the other singles in the crowd being predatory and that reason has been given to my Wife by a few of those women when she asked why we have seen them for a while.
    Maybe it's just a local thing that the Wife and I have observed.