Status
Not open for further replies.

TopCat

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
WA, US
Authenticity is the key. When your profile wears the "Real Person" stamp, it's usually a clear sign for other members and it gives them somewhat of a warm and fuzzy.

Members automatically trust those profiles a lot more than those without a "Real Person" stamp. This may lead to higher engagement and higher reputation.

A verified profile is nearly crucial especially to avoid being labeled as a fake. And, there are really a lot of profiles which illicitly use the names or avatar pics of other popular people on the internet.

With all that said, do not take what you see at face value and beware of the fakes/pretenders. Unfortunately, they exist even with the "Real People."

Authenticity is the key. When your profile wears the "Real Person" stamp, it is a clear sign for other members and it gives them more of a warm and fuzzy.

Members automatically trust those profiles a lot more than those without a "Real Person" stamp. This may lead to higher engagement and higher reputation.

A verified profile is nearly crucial especially to avoid being labeled as a fake. And, there are really a lot of profiles which illicitly use the names or avatar pics of other popular people on the internet.

With all that said, we want to make sure that members in the community get verified as "Real Person" and have a warm and fuzzy when possibly hooking up with other verified b2w members.
Agree 100% and as a UK girl trying to find a verified really big UK bull it certainly helps me when I know I'm talking to a 'real' person.

Authenticity is the key. When your profile wears the "Real Person" stamp, it is a clear sign for other members and it gives them more of a warm and fuzzy.

With all that said, we want to make sure that members in the community get verified as "Real Person" and have a warm and fuzzy when possibly hooking up with other verified b2w members.

Preach, my. Brother!

Please Verify me

How do I get verified

How do I become a 'real person' tag ?

Reading the note about verification I realized that you need to be a couple for pics. I only a woman, can I be included? Or just a couple and single men? That is my doubt. Thank you very much in advance.

P.S. My english is little, I'm learning.

Members automatically trust those profiles a lot more than those without a "Real Person" stamp. This maybe leads to a higher engagement and a higher reputation.

One's reputation is everything and the inherent trust that is needed to feel safe, especially in intimate consensual situations!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back