Why dose it seem most black men love breeding white women

H

hulksmash

My girl an I know a lot of black guys and it seems everywhere we go there's another pregnant white girl they knocked. They always seem so proud of it an tell my girl see there gonna put a black baby in side her sexy white ass. I'm starting to think is a pride thing like there marking there territory. Any thoughts

My girl an I know a lot of black guys and it seems everywhere we go there's another pregnant white girl they knocked. They always seem so proud of it an tell my girl see there gonna put a black baby in side her sexy white ass. I'm starting to think is a pride thing like there marking there territory. Any thoughts

For the most part, you are talking about lowest common denominator type black dudes who have nothing else going for them but their dick, or as they say on white supremacist websites "muh dick". And the females are probably unintelligent, hood rat types. I would hazard to guess that if you delved deeply inyo their personal details, you would find plenty of rap sheets and you wouldn't find much in the way of gainful employment.

Yes they are marking their territory. My wife's black boyfriend was in triumph when he learned that she was pregnant by him.
tumblr_obb3562Zxh1vbo10lo7_400.jpg

Last edited:
Back