Why don't Members Fill out their profiles? Locations? Real Pictures?

Miami Crystal

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
FL, US
Discretion is one thing but why do the men on here make it so hard to meet by not filling in the information on their profile and put real pictures of them selves up and listing their location. It just waste time and frustrates women.

If your not willing to open up and take the time to fill out your profile on here don't' ask us to Skype or Cam, email, phone, etc as that make us feel more vulnerable to the small but dangerous elements in society and defeats the purpose of us joining websites like this.

I'm listed as a "real person" and many are not, you can see by my conversations and posting that I've actually been with some of the real Bulls on here already. I wish there was a validation section to make that are easier.

Women are not just interested in you cock, it takes more than that to get us under you and let you penetrate us. You have to admit that if you were being the one penetrated you would consider it a very personal act!!

See it from our point of view: Lack of information leads us to believe you could be a time wasting white picture collector, in the witness protection program, ugly, on a sexual predator list, ashamed of your sexual activities, or afraid to meet for real sex. After all aren't we all on here for the same reason? I guess not.

Anyway let me start a trend: I'm in Miami and have a VERY detailed profile.

S s.jpg

Crystal, I can say one thing, at least you are one that uses the Interracial Dating section to pursue your desires, unlike 2/3 of the people that come to the General Forum complaining about fakes, but then never use the Dating section. Obviously, as you pointed out, people come here for many different reasons, and BtoW tries to accommodate those reasons, even the bisexual white males. And, there seems to be more than an abundance of individuals, here, who like portraying a fantasy instead of serious pursuits. I would think, however, if one is here to meet people, that one would try to project themselves in a positive way as to attract those they wish to meet, and for obvious reasons, have the courtesy to be "real" for those pursuing meetings, rather than wasting everyone's time.
You certainly are an attractive woman, and from the pics I've seen of you, you seem to accomplish your mission quite often. Best of luck and please play safely ... Mac

Great post however it is a dual edged sword, The couples/ single women on this site are just as bad as the single males. There seem to be more dreamers than actual takers. I don't put my face on here due to my job but to the people that know me/ have played with will tell you by my first email i'm straight to the point and don't have time to chase dreamers... A lot of the time i send a well written and decent email and no simply reply or nothing at all, a little respect from both sides would be much appreciated. Guess I will join the club (kind of), I am in Valdosta, Ga and travel frequently. Very real! Will send pics to real inquiries only.

Honestly for me its a manner of me keeping my PROFESSIONAL life separate. Meanwhile it seems that there is focus on what the avi is rather than is this person turth fully holding a real conversation or even genuine to begin with. How about looking at it from the other aspect as well, they may not have the same to suffer as you but on the other side of it it may be just as or more valuable. The ones that usually throw this out or insulting usually never thinks it maybe a different side to the story..but you know... A little thought tends to me much to ask for these days.
But thats just me....its common to focus on things that are so easily seen when the solutions can be simple on either side.. If people understand what the TRUE fundamentals of a handshake are...well maybe there would be less bitching about it.

now that im re reading this half thought bs. It's always about what frustrates 'women' but never on what FRUSTRATES MEN... sadly society has bred such simple minded thought patterned sheep who are so delusion ed to be so complex...by what? The power of people not having the balls to say 'I'm good'. They rather start a temper tantrum about it rather than think and speak intelligently rather than saying 'never mind..I'm good'

If that does not make sense to the simple minded...how about this.. If a man bitches about a woman not putting out her pics...he's weak and simple minded. But if a man does not put out his pics and info at the woman's request...he's the same. So If I can't win...who the hell are you again?

...how about this.. If a man bitches about a woman not putting out her pics...he's weak and simple minded. But if a man does not put out his pics and info at the woman's request...he's the same.

Keep talking, I think you're starting to learn a few simple facts of life that only comes from years of experience ... ;)

I have filled out as much as I am comfortable with so far, I think I filled out most though but as I get more involved in this I may do more. I do like the people, for the most part, that I have emailed on here.

I don't care who you are, man or woman, hung Bull or petite, sexy white slut, I have no interest in hearing people bitch and whine and become bitter because their expectations weren't met.

You're not going to convince anyone or make anyone like you. It's the Internet. You get what you pay for. Beggars can't be choosers.

Just deal with it with grace.

The truth of the matter is like attracts like. If all you're getting back is bullshit, just go work on yourself. Empower yourself and put out to the universe what you want, and when you are worthy of it and have earned it you will get it back.

Whining about people being not up to your standards is missing the point. It is because they are not on your level that you are not hearing back from them. If you did hear back, you would only be disappointed anyway. So you're screaming at the cosmos for being efficient?

I don't care who you are, man or woman, hung Bull or petite, sexy white slut, I have no interest in hearing people bitch and whine and become bitter because their expectations weren't met.

You're not going to convince anyone or make anyone like you. It's the Internet. You get what you pay for. Beggars can't be choosers.

Just deal with it with grace.

The truth of the matter is like attracts like. If all you're getting back is bullshit, just go work on yourself. Empower yourself and put out to the universe what you want, and when you are worthy of it and have earned it you will get it back.

Whining about people being not up to your standards is missing the point. It is because they are not on your level that you are not hearing back from them. If you did hear back, you would only be disappointed anyway. So you're screaming at the cosmos for being efficient?
Preach

All this negativity from men sparked by a request to use this website as it was designed?

If it keeps going like this then it's going to lose one more real woman reducing your available pool of choices once again.

Last edited:
All this negativity from men sparked by a request to use this website as it was designed?

If it keeps going like this the it's going to lose one more real woman reducing your available pool of choices once again.
It's not negativity, people are speaking their views on a thread posted, that's why it is called a discussion forum. I for one personally am not speaking negatively just speaking from my experience on the forum. In the eyes of the beholder... Would be the quote.

I have tried to put pictures of my wife and me on this site but i haven't figured it out yet. Please someone
give me the instruction on how to post pictures. Thanks.

Please someone give me the instruction on how to post pictures. Thanks.

Guess it depends on what hardware you're using ... cell, laptop, etc to be on this website.
I know loading a pic from a laptop is incredibly simple ... that button in the lower right called Upload a File looks suspicious to me. You hit it, it allows you to go to your file/pic source, you highlight the pics you want, then go back to the lower right of the page and hit Open ... it then post those pics in your dialogue box, you hit Post Reply, and 'bingo', your pics appear in your dialogue box. One thing to note, if your pics are too large, you'll probably have to downsize them before posting them. Hope this helps! Mac

I have tried to put pictures of my wife and me on this site but i haven't figured it out yet. Please someone
give me the instruction on how to post pictures. Thanks.

This may help, however you should verify yourself:https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/how-to-upload-photos.28616/

And to become verified please follow this link: https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/how-to-become-verified-as-a-real-person.15457/ . Please note: if you're a couple Step #5 is a MUST!

I hope these links are helpful!

Don't do that, Crystal ... that means some of us whitebois will have to go drag! I hate drag ...

View attachment 359731
Lol, I hate drag too Mac, especially while I KNOW that REAL women exist and they are BBD "undernourished", (either by societal influences, they're just not REALLY interested or that their husbands choose to deceive the community by "claiming" a wife or girlfriend is available and she's not! (After being member of the Site for a number of years, I have to agree with Crystal's and cause4's "frustration" points regarding incomplete profiles.) So life goes on, people will do what they do...

Thanks, now i feel dumb. i should have seen that button.
Please do not feel dumb. We are a visually stimulated species and in an environment such as BtW you're likely NOT to think logically. We DO put a LOT of effort into making the community easy to navigate, it just requires patience to read our rules, links and instructions!

Back