WHY DOES MY WIFE LIKE BLACK MEN?

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
Why does my wife like black men? I knew this when I married her but I thought she would forget about them once we were married. At least once or twice a month she goes out and gets fucked by a big, black stud or invites one home and I have to watch or listen while he bangs her. What's the deal with her?

5.jpg

its a natural needs for every white couple ,and you are a very lucky hubby if they let you watch and masturbate. you should're very proud of her

I am sure you know the answer to that question. Black Men are simply superior to all other males, and the white female has the innate need to have a Black Man’s seed in her body.

I am sure you know the answer to that question. Black Men are simply superior to all other males, and the white female has the innate need to have a Black Man’s seed in her body.
I cannot agree more blackmen are far more superior over as white man they have more stamina they can fuck for atleast 40 minutes whith out an orgasm and their dig or cocks are far more longer and thicker than our whitemens penises and the fuck like animals

Why does my wife like black men? I knew this when I married her but I thought she would forget about them once we were married. At least once or twice a month she goes out and gets fucked by a big, black stud or invites one home and I have to watch or listen while he bangs her. What's the deal with her?

View attachment 6639

The deal isn't with her the deal is with you. She understands her place in the world and has fully accepted it. You, on the other hand, don't understand your place in the world so it's difficult for you to understand (which is why you ask questions.)

Look at yourself in the mirror and then look at the guy in the pic. You simply can't compete. He knows it, she knows, you should know it so what is meant to be is what will happen. He'll dick her down and you'll continue to watch or listen while he bangs her. Moreover, be thankful you're even allowed to watch or listen. If it were me you'd probably stay your ass outside, in the cold or in the car, but maybe allowed to listen via cellphone. Take it as a blessing.

The deal isn't with her the deal is with you. She understands her place in the world and has fully accepted it. You, on the other hand, don't understand your place in the world so it's difficult for you to understand (which is why you ask questions.)

Look at yourself in the mirror and then look at the guy in the pic. You simply can't compete. He knows it, she knows, you should know it so what is meant to be is what will happen. He'll dick her down and you'll continue to watch or listen while he bangs her. Moreover, be thankful you're even allowed to watch or listen. If it were me you'd probably stay your ass outside, in the cold or in the car, but maybe allowed to listen via cellphone. Take it as a blessing.
Mr Thedc you know what I am a white man and I have a penis of 10 long and thik and I can fuck a women lady biych tramp hore fore say 45 minutes and bring them to multipal orgasm but it seem to me you (and i presume you are black ) blackguys think you own our white woman but thats wrong it is my privalage to gave my wife and daughters to a blackman as out of respect for me using their wifes and daughters you help out earning money working in our house to help you support for your houses. And after fucking them sending them back to you huys i gave them a big bones .You see mr THedc that is why my wife lover respect me still as the master of the house and man of my wife and they do not evan try to humiliate me because i am the Alfa male here stanting 7 feet tall build like a brick house blackbelt in carate and was also trained a asharpshooter. so ceep on trying to humiliate whiteman and you will get it one day i am not agresive nor agry at eny blackman nor do i disrespect them infact i love them as i love my brother

Everybody keeps forgetting. We were put on earth for the sole pupose of giving black men pleasure. Our pussy's'asses and mouths are places for black dick to be put. She can't help it. You see on her face how much she loves it don't you. You need to let her know that you understand. And if she needs to pleasure more black men its fine with you.

Onre more thing If it's your birthday or christmas or any other spectial day and you have made plans to be with her. Don' t get upset if a black man and some of his friends tell her to go rent a nice hotel room and take your clothes off cause were gonna come thete a fuck the ******* out of you. Just hand her your credit card and tell her you will help her wash all the cum off her when she gets home.

She needs black cock to satisfy her and besides that he dont want to pay her bills, he wants to fuck and give her what she deserves... and her hubby can pay her bills and take care of all other needs :)
A perfect natural balance. The black alpha males satisfy their sexual needs while white hubbys satisfy all other needs such as money :)

Onre more thing If it's your birthday or christmas or any other spectial day and you have made plans to be with her. Don' t get upset if a black man and some of his friends tell her to go rent a nice hotel room and take your clothes off cause were gonna come thete a fuck the ******* out of you. Just hand her your credit card and tell her you will help her wash all the cum off her when she gets home.

I REALLY like the way you think, teninches4Tracy!

Back