why does my husband want me to get fucked by big black cocks if he loves me

My husband introduced me to IR and told me that he wanted BBC to fuck me because I am so beautiful and very sexy and I have a very insatiable appetite for sex that he alone can't satisfy and he was afraid that I may look for someone to satisfy me sexually behind his back as he really can't besides he knew how much I dream of huge cocks in my pussy so he suggested that I fuck black guys with huge cocks in front of him first then I can do it on my own if I like as long as I tell him and the reason he said, is that he loves me so much and he doesn't want to lose me.He knew his cock is very small and he cums so fast so now I really don't need him as I can satisfy my pussy by fucking other black guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
Because there is nothing more sexier than being able to share intimate moments together without feeling guilty or worried about hurting the others feelings? You cannot get closer emotionally as a couple, if you can except and enjoy for what it is, the sharing of intimate times will make you stronger, just always make sure you are honest!

re: why does my husband want me to get fucked by big black cocks if he loves me

I'd like to steer you towards the John Gray book "Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus" ... it'll explain the mental wiring harness differences between men & women. Your question, as a female, is a very typical & justifiable response to a mate who's wanting you to have sex with other men. Unfortunately, many of us guys only think we know what we want. Once we get it, we often realize it wasn't what we expected or really wanted. And just as unfortunately, if it involves a female mate who's done what she was asked simply to satisfy his selfish inner desires, she's often hurt and the relationship damaged by getting involved in such activities. The marriage agreement is a very sensitive commitment that's easily breached. Please don't allow yourself to be influenced by opinions coming from this forum, as most could give a rat's ass about how it impacts your personal marriage. They're here only to feed their own fantasy. Mac

Well as in our situation I find my wife very sexy and we joke and say all the time someone is hot. She always says black guys are hot and has dated black men in the past. So I know she likes black men and I find it very sexy to watch her orgasm and to get herself off. Why not watch her have sex and
especially with black men who will take it to another level. It won't be like her making love it will just her getting fucked by BBC. No feelings

re: why does my husband want me to get fucked by big black cocks if he loves me

I'd like to steer you towards the John Gray book "Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus" ... it'll explain the mental wiring harness differences between men & women. Your question, as a female, is a very typical & justifiable response to a mate who's wanting you to have sex with other men. Unfortunately, many of us guys only think we know what we want. Once we get it, we often realize it wasn't what we expected or really wanted. And just as unfortunately, if it involves a female mate who's done what she was asked simply to satisfy his selfish inner desires, she's often hurt and the relationship damaged by getting involved in such activities. The marriage agreement is a very sensitive commitment that's easily breached. Please don't allow yourself to be influenced by opinions coming from this forum, as most could give a rat's ass about how it impacts your personal marriage. They're here only to feed their own fantasy. Mac

You're one of like 3 voices of reason on this entire site Mac. It's easy to get caught up in the fantasy aspects and forget about the real consequences, I know I often do.

Back