why does it feel so wrong, but so right ?

Discussion in 'Cuckold Forum' started by wannabe cuck, Oct 6, 2016.

1. wannabe cuck

wannabe cuck Active Member

UK
    I'm 40 yrs old and my wife is 37, I have had these feelings for about 2yrs now and instead of going away, they are getting stronger. IM SO DESPARTE TO WATCH MY WIFE WITH A HUNG BLACK GUY. I consider myself as a manly man, and I'm in the process of raising a family, but I just can't get the thought of my wife with a hung black guy out of my head ! I have to admit that I'm also starting to find bbc sexually attractive myself, " I think it's the whole black superiority thing"but hey they do look far superior to us white guy's, maybe I'm turning bi ? Would love to know if anyone has the same feelings or even they will pass. Is this normal ?

RyanB, Mywifelovesthis and Jewbaka like this.
  2. BethLuvsBBConly

BethLuvsBBConly Well-Known Member Gold Member

There is no 'normal'. There are so many varieties of fantasies! All I can say, for us it is the best thing ever and I am having sex much better with black men; finally having multiple squirting orgasms. And hubby loves black cock as much as I do. We wasted years entertaining white guys. IMHO black men seem to embrace the cuckold couple lifestyle.

3. Mywifelovesthis

Mywifelovesthis Active Member Gold Member

There's nothing wrong with wanting your wife to play with black men.
    As far as yourself wanting BBC I'm sure you can find someone.

Jewbaka and wannabe cuck like this.
  4. bostonbean

bostonbean Moderator Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    If u like it amd she likes it its your normal. Do what your body tells you you live only one time...