Why does "interracial" only mean BMWW?

Does interracial include white men with black women?

• Yes, interracial means between different races, whatever the races or sexes might be.

• No, interracial only means black men with white women.

Results are only viewable after voting.

HereHere

Couple
Looking for a place to talk about hot sex in our life. Since we're interracial we have been looking at interracial forums. Here's the really bizarre thing, 100% of them have all been about white women with black men. We're totally the opposite on both counts. He's white, she's black. Does that mean we're not interracial?

Yes y'all are an interacial couple. But bc of the tabooness ,in particularly America , that's seems to be associated with BM/WF sexual/dating relationship. It's in most cases is the first thing comes to mind when people hear the term " interracial dating."

No, it just means that most the people posting are probably guys. This site seems to also attract a lot of white, bi-sexual males for some reason using white wives (fake) to get black guys to correspond with them.

Unfortunately this is 100% correct!!

So, since I'm into watching a black woman's naked ass while I pound her pussy so hard from behind that her cheeks push apart and I can see her anus wink at me, I'm a bit of an outlier. And admiring how her ultra-dark brown tits peek out from between my pale fingers as I grab and ******* her just isn't that big a thing here. Pity.

And since the Mrs. is so into just gazing in adoration at my pink dick head before she engulfs it in her black mouth to get my juices flowing, just not a thing for these folks. More pity.

Yes y'all are an interacial couple. But bc of the tabooness ,in particularly America , that's seems to be associated with BM/WF sexual/dating relationship. It's in most cases is the first thing comes to mind when people hear the term " interracial dating."

Actually, there seems to be a lot of taboo against our own coupling. The hate she she gets stared at her from black and white women is astonishing.

We have found both black men (her) and women (him) attractive. Would have dated some prior to our marriage had social and family not been dead set against it.

For us, he dated a black woman in college, a long time ago, and was greatly impressed. She had had never dated white men until very recently.

.... admiring how her ultra-dark brown tits peek out from between my pale fingers as I grab and ******* her just isn't that big a thing here. Pity......
...... "HereHere, post: 1048148, member: 90909"]....And since the Mrs. is so into just gazing in adoration at my pink dick head before she engulfs it in her black mouth to get my juices flowing, just not a thing for these folks. More pity.
Why don't you start a thread specific to WM&BW and build the interest in this forum? I've been here 6 years and never seen anyone really make that attempt. Possibly you could build a new interest in b2w that goes in a totally new direction.

As a white guy I think we have to accept that interracial with white women getting black cocked is hotter than the opposite. It's also a lot more popular as they are more attracted to each other.

As a white guy I think we have to accept that interracial with white women getting black cocked is hotter than the opposite.

It's not hotter. It's not at all hotter. NOTHING is hotter than a very dark black woman all over a white dick.

As for level of attraction, my wife tells me differently. What she has told me is that black women are very often afraid to express their attraction because of hostility from within the black community, especially from black men. Now, it may be true that a lot of white men are just pussies who can't handle a black woman, but that doesn't mean that there aren't also a lot of white men who appreciate their beauty.

Back