Why do you want your wife to have sex with Black men?

Why do you want your wife to have sex with Black men?

• Total voters
Those of US that truly admit that the primary reason is as much, if not more so, for OUR own enjoyment as well as for our wives ... we seem to continue to think that a more "heavily equiped" male is better at satisfying our wives than maybe we are. I've argued for years that SIZE was not the determining factor in a woman's desires to be with a particular man, however, I still hold a small whisper in my head that says otherwise. Women tend to look at an overall "package" than just what's between a man's legs, but I still can't shake the desire to see her sexually satisfied by a very physically fit, well equiped, younger black man. Someday I may prove that theory one way or the other. :)

Those of US that truly admit that the primary reason is as much, if not more so, for OUR own enjoyment as well as for our wives ... we seem to continue to think that a more "heavily equiped" male is better at satisfying our wives than maybe we are. I've argued for years that SIZE was not the determining factor in a woman's desires to be with a particular man, however, I still hold a small whisper in my head that says otherwise. Women tend to look at an overall "package" than just what's between a man's legs, but I still can't shake the desire to see her sexually satisfied by a very physically fit, well equiped, younger black man. Someday I may prove that theory one way or the other. :)
I agree with you. Since my wife has started having sex with Blacks, almost 6 years, it is just as important how the person is not just how endowed. Intelligence, personality, clean STD and ******* free. She has been with only 8 Blacks, but my friend from work was her first and she still has sex with him. He is only about 8" long. It is also not important that I watch and masturbate. It is important that my wife is satisfied and that our sex life is enhanced because of her Black lovers. We know every guy she has been with and there is a mutual respect.

My wife always had an infatuation with black men and I always was really turned on with the idea of her having a black lover. We talked about it for a while and then tried it. I have found it very exciting and enjoyable to see my wife of 26 years make love in new and exciting ways. It is a part of who we are and we enjoy this part of our life. I acknowledge it probably isn't for everybody (but what white wife wouldn't want a hot black lover?) but we like it.
I'm sure you do. I have never met any couple who didn't enjoy this lifestyle of any degree. If you like to chat more on this subject or any other just send me a message in my inbox

I had to acept my girl loved a black guy called Axel. When I knew her, she was having a relationship with him. Things between them were not right, so they used separate each other and come back again, after some weeks.
Susie used to tell me everything about she and her ex, even when they had sex (we were friends by those days). I knew him because Axel, Susie and me worked in the same building.
Susie and me used to get around, drinking in bars and some times we kiss each other, but she refused to leave her black boyfriend, because she still loved him. When their relationship was broken definitely, we started a new relationship together.
But something had changed in my mind. I needed she tell me about her sex relation with Axel, because it excited me a lot. That was the beginning.

I think that seeing a Black Cock in a white woman is the most beautiful sight. It just looks right. Seeing my wife stretched by a thick Black Cock is just WOW! I grew up in a predominantly Black neighborhood and I have always enjoyed seeing Black Men with white women. Growing up I had seen my mom and my sister and their friends with Black Men.

My ******* was a cab driver most of my growing up years and worked nights. Since most of the men in our neighborhood were Black, the men my mom would have over were usually Black Men. When I would see my mom with Black Men, she seemed to enjoy the sex with them much more than she ever did with my *******.

The times when Men would still be with my mom when my ******* came home in the morning, my ******* would look into the bedroom and then would usually sleep in the living room or would stand at the door and watch if my mom and the Black Man or Men were "busy."

The first time my ******* caught me watching my mom with a Black Man, he talked with me about it. He explained that he enjoyed that my mom had other men, especially Black Men. He explained that loving was loving, no matter who she was with at the time. He explained why it was important that she had sex with these Black Men. He told me, "I work nights. And I worry about her at night. And I Like knowing that someone else is here to be with her, to not only protect her, but to please her."

My ******* admitted to me that he loved having sex with my mom but she rarely wanted it with him. My mom spoke with me on this, too. She admitted to me that my ******* was too rough when she and my ******* had sex, and she didn't enjoy sex with him. My mom told me, "Black Men make me feel safe. And they are not rough with me. They want to please me, not just themselves. They make me feel like a woman should feel."

My mom also admitted that she liked that my ******* was able to find other women who enjoyed him being rough with them. "Your ******* deserves to be able to enjoy sex the way he likes it, too."

My sister dated Black Men only and gave birth to two Black babies. She had Black Men to the house often. So, I grew up seeing Black Men and white women in my own home. My sister had told me many times that Black Men were just better in bed than white men. From what I saw, my sister enjoyed the sex she had with Black Men every time, and often.

Since the Black Men my sister had were never shy about me seeing them naked or watching them with my sister, I was able to see how I compared to them, physically, from a young age. My earliest memory of seeing a Black Cock was when I was nine years old. I had gotten up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom. A Black Man was standing and peeing in the toilet. I remembered noticing how big his cock was. Looking back, I was only nine and my cock was tiny compared to his HUGE cock. It was then and to this day that I see Black Cocks the way I saw them back then.

It was my own mom who had told me that when I began dating that if I truly wanted my g/f to enjoy sex, that I should encourage her to have sex with Black Men, if she hadn't already. After my ******* passed eight years ago my mom moved in with a Black Man and they are together to this day.

I got my "sex talk" when I was eleven years old. My parents sat me down and told me that they were swingers. My dad admitted that he enjoyed my mom being with other men, especially Black Men. My mom admitted that since she and my ******* didn't have sex very often that she had given him permission to be with other women. She admitted that she didn't want to know if my ******* was with other women, though.

My ******* admitted that he did have sex with other women, but he never felt right bringing them home, whereas my mom told me that she felt safer having men come to the house. And since clothing was pretty much optional in our house, I got to see a lot of Black Men's cocks after that. After my "sex talk," my mom was a lot less shy about me seeing her being romantic with the Black Men who came to the house. This gave me the opportunity to watch and learn from the Black Men who came to our house.

I also learned from my ******* that it is okay for a wife to not only be with other men, but to enjoy what she can get. And in my mom's case, Black Men were more available. I also learned that Black Men, more often than not, like to share the women they have sex with. I learned this at a very early age by seeing my sister and my mom with multiple men on many occasions.

Seeing my mom and my sister and their friends with Black Men throughout my growing up years has made me see Black Men and white women as preferential.

Many of my mom's friends who came to our house and had sex with Black Men were married and told me to never tell their husbands. They wanted it to be a secret. My mom told me that many white men just don't understand and I should respect that.

My mom told me, "what a wife does away from her husband is the wife's secret. And if she wants her husband to know, she will tell him." she told me, "It is not your place to tell a woman's husband of her sexual exploits." She reiterated, "Most men are not swingers, but many wives are."

I remember one of my mom's friends telling me, "I love my husband more than anything in the world. I just feel that I should be happy, too." I took this as meaning that her having sex with Black Men was what made her happy. And seeing her with Black Men, I could see why.

You have to keep in mind that I grew up in the sixties and seventies. And sex was a bit more free then. I grew up in Inglewood, California. Growing up in a clothing optional household and with a ******* who enjoyed my mom being with other men, especially Black Men, and seeing my mom and my sister and their friends with Black Men had made it easy for me to grow up accepting a woman's need and/or desire for other men, especially Black Men.

I guess I was fortunate that my mom and my sister and their friends saw me as mature enough to understand and accept their playfulness with other men. They had no fear of me telling others of their play dates, per se. I was also fortunate that neither my mom or my sister or their friends were concerned if I was home or not when they had Black Men to the house.

My first wife's pussy was huge and she never felt me when we had sex. She enjoyed other men even before we got married. And throughout our marriage my wife had sex with mostly Black Men. She admitted that she preferred Black Men because she could feel them and most of them were huge. And she preferred that. And I respected that.

So, all in all, I like seeing my current wife with Black Men not only because I know she loves it, but it brings back memories of not only my childhood, but the happiest times of my marriage to my first wife.

In addition to my last post. It has occurred to me that cucking can be generational. My *******, who is 28, is dating a white girl who has two Black babies and they are sharing an apartment with a Black Man who my ******* shares his g/f with.

My ******* and my ******* both grew up seeing their mom with Black Men and me not only allowing it but encouraging it. My ******* prefers Black Men.

My ******* has told me that he is going to propose to his g/f next month, and even after they are married he wants the Black Man that is living with them to stay with them and to enjoy not only their wedding night with them, but the rest of their lives with them. My *******'s g/f has two "baby daddies" and she still has sex with them, and some of their friends, on occasion.

My ******* has told me that no woman is any man's property. And he understands that no one man can satisfy any woman's every need. So, he is content with having a wife who enjoys other men. And I respect that.

I just wonder, now, how many other men are generational cucks.

... I just wonder, now, how many other men are generational cucks.
Certainly there are some; the only question is how many. The combination of genetics and the experience of growing up with parents who are in a cuckold relationship should increase the odds of children growing up to choose the lifestyle. Unfortunately that question was not included in Angela Lewis' Cuckold and Cuckoldress surveys back in 2011. I don't know of any other surveys which have been done since then.

I voted for the first four.
It started with me when my Amie told me about her experiences with black lovers before we met. Her first was when she was about 18 years old and for her part of the appeal was the taboo nature of it all. This is because my wife is a lovely petite blond Southern Belle who's family would be mortified if they knew she had sex with a black man. That's not the sole reason for her as she found black men to be very attractive and sexy, even when she was young she was fascinated by African Americans and she told me she just wanted to touch their skin. Her relationships with black lovers mostly happened at college and she kept it a secret from her family.
Once she told me about this I kept thinking about it to the point of being obsessed with the idea of my pretty little wife getting it on with black men. I started asking her to tell me about her experiences and why she was attracted to them. She was reluctant at first to talk about it but gradually she told me how she loved having sex with them and loved how they smelled and the texture of their skin. She also told me how when she was with black lovers she felt very submissive and would do anything to please them with nothing being off limits. She told how one man had talked her into having sex with him and two of his friends. This stunned me because while she loves sex, I could not imagine her in a group sex situation much less having it with three black men. She also told me she took them all on bareback and that mental image of her being ravished in that manner just turned me on so much.
One thing led to another and I kept having her tell me about her interracial experiences and this eventually led to me asking her if she would want another black man as lover. At first she was reluctant to admit it but soon agreed she would like the idea and asked me if I wanted to see it happen. I confessed I did want to see her with a black lover and before I knew it I saw my fantasy happening before my eyes.
Seeing her on her knees and on her back with her legs spread for black cock has been an incredible thing to see. She has also taken each one bareback and let all of them cum inside her if they wanted to. This has been a mixed bag for me with my emotions ranging from jealousy to incredible sexual excitement. She has had numerous encounters with most being positive and has enhanced our love life but at times it has been complicated.

Last edited:
Recently Amie has taken some chances she shouldn't have and like I mentioned there has been some mixed feelings on my part about sharing her. There's also been a situation where one of her lovers got too serious about her and she started to have the same feelings for him. Sometimes you have to be careful what you wish for! You can read about our experiences here:
https://www.blacktowhite.net/thread...re-stories-on-literotica-check-them-out.3826/

Back