Why do you want your wife to have sex with Black men?

Why do you want your wife to have sex with Black men?

• Total voters
My wife had 2 white boy friends that she had sex with on a regular basis, but it was just sex. A good friend that I know had a BBC partner and constantly was saying how GREAT he was. Her hubby is a cuck. Since I cannot provide intercourse for her, I talked my wife into trying a BBC, thinking it would give her more pleasure than the white boys. After a few weeks she connected with one. The day she meet him, was like my ******* on her first date. It was almost humorous to watch, but I was glad to see her so happy. He came to town from DC, limo was sent to pick up my wife. The driver gave her a red rose as she got into the car. Two days later she returned and for the next 5 days thats all she spoke of, Jay this, Jay that. He was off the chart. Best sex of her life. The next weekend she spent in DC with him. At this point she was hooked. She was home just a few days for Christmas and then left to spend New Years with Jay in Martinique. She returned with a huge diamond on her finger, the one I gave her was gone, and then told me she was going to stay with Jay. She left the next day, that was over a year ago.
I wanted my wife just to have sex with a BBC, to have the great sex my friend always spoke of 3-5 orgasms a night. Thats what I wanted for her, not for her to leave me in less than a month to go live with him. It was very painful, my friend helped me a lot through it all and I do owe her for that. I was hoping she would come back to me, never did. Just a few visits with Jay. She did find a wonderful Black man that could provide, great sex and a very upscale life, for that I am glad for her.

Last edited:
My wife had 2 white boy friends that she had sex with on a regular basis, but it was just sex. A good friend that I know had a BBC partner and constantly was saying how GREAT he was. Her hubby is a cuck. Since I cannot provide intercourse for her, I talked my wife into trying a BBC, thinking it would give her more pleasure than the white boys. After a few weeks she connected with one. The day she meet him, was like my ******* on her first date. It was almost humorous to watch, but I was glad to see her so happy. He came to town from DC, limo was sent to pick up my wife. The driver gave her a red rose as she got into the car. Two days later she returned and for the next 5 days thats all she spoke of, Jay this, Jay that. He was off the chart. Best sex of her life. The next weekend she spent in DC with him. At this point she was hooked. She was home just a few days for Christmas and then left to spend New Years with Jay in Martinique. She returned with a huge diamond on her finger, the one I gave her was gone, and then told me she was going to stay with Jay. She left the next day, that was over a year ago.
I wanted my wife just to have sex with a BBC, to have the great sex my friend always spoke of 3-5 orgasms a night. Thats what I wanted for her, not for her to leave me in less than a month to go live with him. It was very painful, my friend helped me a lot through it all and I do owe her for that. I was hoping she would come back to me, never did. Just a few visits with Jay. She did find a wonderful Black man that could provide, great sex and a very upscale life, for that I am glad for her.

That's pathetic.

For most husbands, it's all about quelling a desire that's been rampant in their hearts and minds for far longer than they know. Even for the wives, the same desire exists in their minds as well, and yet they await a sort of stimulus to bring that thought to the forefront of their mind.

93510-1800-nodesck.jpg

I like it and brought it up to her and introduced as a 3some. She likes and dates black men and the thought of most being bigger and making her scream and have orgasm from fucking got my attention. She told me her ex were demanding and she did what she was told and I love when she tells me no and I know if black guy it will be different is also a turn on. I don't really bring it up just wait for a few drinks and have black guy meet up and I'm in for a show that night.

Why?

Because I love her and she deserves the best sex possible.. even if that happens to be with black men with much bigger and thicker cocks than me. If we both enjoy it then why wouldn't we is the better question.

Do you or her enjoy when they humiliate you?

I have always dated both black and white men. I still do and I enjoy it, so does my husband. It is just about us having fun. He also gets to sleep with other women. I do not do it to humiliate him and he does not have sex with other women to humiliate me.

For most couples, especially those who've played the swingers' route, they know there's few black men involved in swinging. Not saying there aren't, but let's face it, majority of folks who're swingers are white folks. There's plenty of difference between swinging and cuckolding. Cuckoldry is the ultimate trip, and most white couples know the best ride when on the Cuckold train involves getting the wife in tune with a black bull.

Yes. We went from swingers to me just being shared with black men now. We both enjoy this lifestyle much more.

wife said she like what i told her about me and mate ,asked if she like my mate fuck her ,she had good time with him and i told her i enjoyed it, seen her with several men since and she enjoyed inviting a guy around to fuck her , then she told me that a black guy called her blondie and flirted ,said he allways said she looked nice and sexy and they started joking with each other when they met ,she told me she gets turned on when they chat i said why dont you fuck him?? at tube stn in the crowd he stood behind her and said dare you feel my cock ,said she wanted him fuck her right then,he said lets go and grabbed her hand and led her to waiting room she said he liked it when he fingered her and she told him she never had panties on for him ,said when he took out his cock patrick asked if she likes it ,told her i was turned on thinking of patrick making her so wet,i like seeing mrs being excited doing what realy turns her on

When my husband and I decided to get into this Wifesharing lifestyle, we placed a profile on one of the many sites that catered to this sort of thing and received many responses..after vetting those who expressed an interest in what we were looking for, we met with the first guy who happened to be a young black guy from Tallahassee. He was everything we expected from our fantasies. We met other men...some white ...some black, only one or two duds and several no-shows :( but after a year of this sexplay, we definitely prefer Black Men! They are passionate and virile with great stamina and acumen, when they are satisfied..YOU have been Fucked!

Back