Why do you want your wife to have sex with Black men?

Why do you want your wife to have sex with Black men?

• Total voters
Why is that not every white man is bad in bed.
I never said that im very good in bed ive been told that about 4 times its just hot ti me being in chastity while my gf get gangbanged. Im a big gut and built like a brick ******* house its hot being tied down and not having control of the situation.

I never said that im very good in bed ive been told that about 4 times its just hot ti me being in chastity while my gf get gangbanged. Im a big gut and built like a brick ******* house its hot being tied down and not having control of the situation.
Good for u

Good for u

She already has. But it's about her getting the best.

People can have their opinions. But a white boy like me just can't hang in the bedroom.

Black men rule the roost in that area.

I want my wife fully pleased. And only black men can do that for her.

When only black men can give your wife vaginal orgasms. It's probably more that just luck.

I agree with you. Since my wife has started having sex with Blacks, almost 6 years, it is just as important how the person is not just how endowed. Intelligence, personality, clean STD and ******* free. She has been with only 8 Blacks, but my friend from work was her first and she still has sex with him. He is only about 8" long. It is also not important that I watch and masturbate. It is important that my wife is satisfied and that our sex life is enhanced because of her Black lovers. We know every guy she has been with and there is a mutual respect.

Has your lucky wife had any black babies yet? You are lucky to be married to such an exciting Lady.

So, your nothing is off limits for black men when they use your wife? Does, or would your wife lick their black assholes and ******* their piss, if they wanted her too?

I voted for the first four.
It started with me when my Amie told me about her experiences with black lovers before we met. Her first was when she was about 18 years old and for her part of the appeal was the taboo nature of it all. This is because my wife is a lovely petite blond Southern Belle who's family would be mortified if they knew she had sex with a black man. That's not the sole reason for her as she found black men to be very attractive and sexy, even when she was a baby she was fascinated by African Americans and she told me she just wanted to touch their skin. Her relationships with black lovers mostly happened at college and she kept it a secret from her family.
Once she told me about this I kept thinking about it to the point of being obsessed with the idea of my pretty little wife getting it on with black men. I started asking her to tell me about her experiences and why she was attracted to them. She was reluctant at first to talk about it but gradually she told me how she loved having sex with them and loved how they smelled and the texture of their skin. She also told me how when she was with black lovers she felt very submissive and would do anything to please them with nothing being off limits. She told how one man had talked her into having sex with him and two of his friends. This stunned me because while she loves sex, I could not imagine her in a group sex situation much less having it with three black men. She also told me she took them all on bareback and that mental image of her being ravished in that manner just turned me on so much.
One thing led to another and I kept having her tell me about her interracial experiences and this eventually led to me asking her if she would want another black man as lover. At first she was reluctant to admit it but soon agreed she would like the idea and asked me if I wanted to see it happen. I confessed I did want to see her with a black lover and before I knew it I saw my fantasy happening before my eyes.
Seeing her on her knees and on her back with her legs spread for black cock has been an incredible thing to see. She has also taken each one bareback and let all of them cum inside her if they wanted to. This has been a mixed bag for me with my emotions ranging from jealousy to incredible sexual excitement. She has had numerous encounters with most being positive and has enhanced our love life but at times it has been complicated.

Does your ******* enjoy going out with his white girlfriend and her 2 black babies, and maybe one or both of her black babies fathers?

In addition to my last post. It has occurred to me that cucking can be generational. My *******, who is 28, is dating a white girl who has two Black babies and they are sharing an apartment with a Black Man who my ******* shares his g/f with.

My ******* and my ******* both grew up seeing their mom with Black Men and me not only allowing it but encouraging it. My ******* prefers Black Men.

My ******* has told me that he is going to propose to his g/f next month, and even after they are married he wants the Black Man that is living with them to stay with them and to enjoy not only their wedding night with them, but the rest of their lives with them. My *******'s g/f has two "baby daddies" and she still has sex with them, and some of their friends, on occasion.

My ******* has told me that no woman is any man's property. And he understands that no one man can satisfy any woman's every need. So, he is content with having a wife who enjoys other men. And I respect that.

I just wonder, now, how many other men are generational cucks.

Back