Why do you think we use the term "white boys"?

Mercurial

We call white guys "white boys" but only ever really refer to black guys as men. Why do you think that is?

I have my own theories of course. White guys are seen as less masculine, especially in comparison to black guys. Whether they are or not is a matter of debate. (I think they are!) But it's inarguable than the view is widespread.

featurednofuss4.jpg

(cue someone taking the time to find a pic showing the opposite of this)

What's your opinion on this?

For me, I can't help it that my penis is too small to call me a "man". But I can't deny the facts of my shame and I do have to accept my status in my marriage as the inferior wimpy "white boy"!

isn't it a bit outdated to define "a man" by his physical attributes?

only in sexual fantasy land is a man defined by his cock size. in real life, it's way down on the list of what makes a man. way less important than other qualities like responsibility, respectful, loving, sensitive, affection, good *******, etc.

only in sexual fantasy land is a man defined by his cock size. in real life, it's way down on the list of what makes a man. way less important than other qualities like responsibility, respectful, loving, sensitive, affection, good *******, etc.

My husband is a male because he has a penis. My lovers are men, because they are masculine, in all areas. When he does, my husband asks for sex. My lovers tell me to suck them or to take off my clothes. My husband is afraid of rejection. My lovers see rejection as something that happens, but it doesn't stop them from trying.

only in sexual fantasy land is a man defined by his cock size. in real life, it's way down on the list of what makes a man.

That may be the case, but cock size, and how well a man knows how to use what he has, often sets him apart from other "men."

There are "nerdy" black guys too . Not all black guys are football players . But the focus here is on white women and BBC black men . Not all black guys have BBC . Especially , now with all the white women breeding with
black bulls . Check out the white guys in the National Hockey League if you are uncertain about white men being
aggresive .

Here we go again with the extremists trying to define ENTIRE races as one thing or another. Ever notice how many of these folks there are who can't distinguish between fantasy and reality? It's like part of their makeup to see everything as wholly this or wholly that. Sad, really.

Any pseudointellectual can take a picture of a muscular black guy and a scrawny white guy and establish that as "proof" that black men are more masculine, in much the same way the Germans used films like "The Eternal Jew" and "Jud Suss" to show Jews were untermensch.

It's very curious that people love to indulge stereotypes that show black people in a favorable light, but then lose their minds at the mere suggestion that black men are not superhuman or any mention of any negative stereotypes:

funny-black-jokes-1.jpg 30kyp1y.jpg tumblr_mag85rgYfb1rg42eno1_1280.png 80698731.jpg funny-black-jokes-16.jpg

And therein lies the rub with stereotypes- you don't get to pick and choose the ones you indulge and the ones that you go on a moral crusade against.

Apparently not in Cuckland.

It is not socially acceptable in Usa for the "privileged class" to hold white pride meetings or stand up for themselves. But for minorities, it is just fine :p
Not true !! They run this country( privileged class)
Always as !! Look around" are u fuckin any minorities yet
and why not?1432209868108.jpg

There has always been differentiation been peoples of different places. Europe vs Africa vs India vs china vs Japan. Etc. Europeans even differentiate between germans and french and english and dutch and irish and scotish and swedish and norway. Not just by skin color but other factors as well. Circumstances have separated these peoples for the most part but here in America we have peoples from everywhere. And we claim to have freedom and equality for everyone which is clearly not the case. But other countries are also much worse and some much better.

Back