Why do you think we use the term "white boys"?

Some white extremeist people have negative views about minorities. But when we say "minorities". Are we thinking Irish or Russian ?

1433437389758.jpg
There has always been differentiation been peoples of different places. Europe vs Africa vs India vs china vs Japan. Etc. Europeans even differentiate between germans and french and english and dutch and irish and scotish and swedish and norway. Not just by skin color but other factors as well. Circumstances have separated these peoples for the most part but here in America we have peoples from everywhere. And we claim to have freedom and equality for everyone which is clearly not the case. But other countries are also much worse and some much better.
Sure you' re right!!( equality of life change's people) freedom change's what u see!!1433437389758.jpg

Things are worse in the middle east for lots of different people. And that's mostly about religion and not race.

It won't be all that much longer before white folks will find themselves "in the minority" .... think the article I read said somewhere around 2040 or so. Well, both of my ******* speak fluent Spanish already, and my wife isn't too bad at it. But me, I speak English, Profanity, and Southern only ...
gif_SpittingCowboy.gif

... and therein lies the rub with stereotypes- you don't get to pick and choose the ones you indulge and the ones that you go on a moral crusade against.

bm, I have this awesomely funny pic of a cute, white chick in a 2-piece, holding a bucket of KFC, and the caption to the pic is "How To Double Your Chances Of Meeting A Black Man" ... and I can't find the darn thing.

Back