Why do you have more than 2 pix of your cock?

My own personal opinion, but just showing one's cock in an avatar seems to indicate how one values & sees themself. It probably draws as much, if not more, attention from bisexual men as it does from the women, who maybe admire a nice cock but want MORE than that in their men.
Not much different from women who use their breasts to attract men.

Last edited:
The opinion of ones self is besides the point... From an admitted BBC lover, I enjoy the video and pictures of a woman enjoying the "Tool", that is the experience many of us women love.. The fantasy and the reality... A cock is a cock, is there substance to it? Meaning, the emotion, the passion, the way the woman reacts to it... Do you talk naughty to them, do you slap them? You see, much different than a picture of a cock from 4 different angles solo....

Cock pictures are nice. But what are you doing with them other than taking selfies of them? I mean, where are the women enjoying your cock pictures? We get it, your cock is nice, show what it can do.... Just my observation?
Yeah I have to say being a man, just being on this site at times is a little overwhelming because of all the dick pic that you are going to see just from logging in. Just taking dick selfies are getting out of control, it'snot like your dick can smile frown, do a duck face. So why all the dick pic; unless you're dressing it up in a little outfit there's really no point.

Yeah I have to say being a man, just being on this site at times is a little overwhelming because of all the dick pic that you are going to see just from logging in. Just taking dick selfies are getting out of control, it'snot like your dick can smile frown, do a duck face. So why all the dick pic; unless you're dressing it up in a little outfit there's really no point.
Thats the part I hate about logging in a ton of dick picks in your face. I get asked all the time to upload a dick pic. For what? Just to show off. Its pointless, especially when you're showing it off to someone that has no intentions of riding and sucking it.

Thats the part I hate about logging in a ton of dick picks in your face. I get asked all the time to upload a dick pic. For what? Just to show off. Its pointless, especially when you're showing it off to someone that has no intentions of riding and sucking it.
I have never asked for a dick picture. And when I look at someone's profile, which I do before responding to anyone who sends a message, and all they have is picture after picture of their dick, what a turn off.

I have never asked for a dick picture. And when I look at someone's profile, which I do before responding to anyone who sends a message, and all they have is picture after picture of their dick, what a turn off.
Guys want to see the overall appearance of a woman. Why would they think that all we are interested in is a pic of their dick? We want an overall impression as well.

There are many women online whos first question is about the cock size. So what's wrong with showing it right away? Most chats and meetings I have are because of an above average cock size. This is nothing that leads to a relatiship, but this is also not what I'm looking for.

So I guess there's a target groupe for all of us. I also enjoy women profiles showing a pair of nice boobs or a clean shaved pussy. Nobody thinks "all" of you are interested in those pictures.

Of course it is positive if with a nice cock going and nice body.(extra point) :p
But always that but :) Not looking for love or something , so to me still is more important size and this is my first evaluation males. So it's nice to se and from all possible angles mens cocks :) If is no size , all the nice words and pretty pictures of mens 6 pack to me not worth much.

Can't speak for others. But only one photo of your privates is fine. I would need to see more of the rest of you. Because who ever I do choose to meet with. The first meeting will probably only be for dinner or drinks. So I won't be gazing across the table looking into your cock. On another note. I have no desire to see you having sex with 2-3 different women on video. I think that's what another males might want to watch! Sorry.

I can say that a lot of women on the site are dick crazy not trying to funny but it really makes things bad for the good women because really in my opinion the first thing you should be trying to do get to know the woman first and is it any chemistry first i do try to make a good impression on the ladies i talk too . Off top coming respectful just have a regular intelligent conversation is really what i want if it works then good if it doesn't i won't complain or just keep harassing you .

Back