Why do you guys seem to look for married white women?

I personally look for married white women because I love the challenge of knowing she's just that. I'm in the military so challenge is everything to guys like me. I'm a very outgoing guy and I've never had an issue going to talk to a married woman when she's out and about with her girl friends. The ultimate goal is to see if she breaks and comes home with you. Lol.

I personally look for married white women because I love the challenge of knowing she's just that. I'm in the military so challenge is everything to guys like me. I'm a very outgoing guy and I've never had an issue going to talk to a married woman when she's out and about with her girl friends. The ultimate goal is to see if she breaks and comes home with you. Lol.
I can understand that, the wife told me a while back she was out with some of our neighbors wives and they were at a local bar/ restaraunt and a couple blacks guys came up to them and tried to chat them up, there were 6 wives at the table and she said thet just started chatting them up, nothing happened with any of them though.

Reactions: wit
Interesting... So, would it be different knowing that the woman has an arrangement with her hubby such that she is free and clear to say yes if she wants, with no recriminations and no guilt or sneaking around required?

Reactions: wit
Interesting... So, would it be different knowing that the woman has an arrangement with her hubby such that she is free and clear to say yes if she wants, with no recrimations and no guilt or sneaking around required?
No, not at all. Some guys are hesitant about things like that and would love that easy way out. Some guys like myself are in it for like I said...the Challenge. So in the end it's a win win for the guy if she goes home with him. My only 3some was with two married white women I chatted up then took home from a bar.

Honestly, the first time I was really hit on by another guy, I felt incredibly guilty even though nothing happened but some kissing. That led me to have a heart-to-heart with hubby and talk about my curiosity about what I had not experienced when I was younger (he was my first). He gave me the incredible gift of his blessing to explore that side of me without blame or guilt. Only after that did I take anything further. If I had jumped in at the time, before the talk, I would not have been able to live with the guilt.

I have to admit I've been that girl.
I assume the married thing is because there is less chance of us turning all Fatal Attraction on them. When I have accepted such a Challange (I do it less than people assume) some guys are shocked that my hubby knows and it deflates them a little, so I think there is an element of the guy taking another guy's wife without him knowing. Others love that I am in a freaky marriage. On the whole guys assume at first I will be cheating on my husband, so I'd say they find it a huge turn-on since they are obviously hitting on married women.
I know exactly what you're saying. I was in Philly all this past week for work and a buddy of mine was so shocked when the married woman he was talking to wanted to go back to our hotel with him. The first thing I notice is if she's wearing a wedding ring or not. I understand that many women don't, but for me when I see a sexy white woman with a wedding ring I come a running. Lol.

I think you tapped on it, Marquis ... after a while the sex btw married couples can go stale ... usually because of boring. routine, monogomous sex. The liberated married women of today don't hesitate to cheat if they're not getting what they need at home; but they're gonna want to keep it low key. Its fairly easy to find married ladies that are on the prowl, particularly in bars. They make that special effort to make eye contact & smile at the guys that attract them, and they don't hesitate to move to the next level, and skip much of the flirtation. Unless they're business ladies, traveling away from home, most married women are on a strict time schedule ... she has 3-4-5 hours then she has to go home to hubby & the *******. The single ladies are flirting around, playing that silly game of "catch me if you can".

Guys do take a chance screwing around with married ladies, though. If their husbands are not aware they are cheating, the last thing a guy needs is to get in the middle of a family argument. Listen to the words of the song "Bad, Bad, LeRoy Brown" ... those are spot-on words of caution. One thing for sure, the majority of married men are never aware when their women cheat. Much of what is posted here in the forums is pure fantasy & BS. ;)

I agree mac, i really wonder how many of the bulls on here have actually messed around with a married woman, i mean the ones who are truely cheating and the husbands don't know. Could be a recipe for disaster if the guy is a badass. A lot of bulls assume the hubby is some kind of sissy, the last thing you want is a pissed off Navy seal or cop with a lot of friends pounding on your door.

I enjoy my privacy, the women I fuck are emotionally stable and have as much to loose if not more than I do is things become public. The married woman that is looking for something extra in her life isn't going to involve herself in my life anymore than she needs to in order to meet her needs.

Dudes look for pussy.Guys want pussy and if the woman consents to share said sweet box, the fact that she has a ring on her finger is not a deterrent for many horn dogs.

I heard it presented best, by a real Mack Daddy player, that in total objectivity there is no such thing as married woman.
Sure there is a legal status that society made for it's laws and a choice of commitment, yet at days end she is a woman with wants and drives and likes and sexual needs. Who is she matters more then what status she holds at present.She wants good sex. She'll go for good sex even if the "rules" of her legal position say she should not. That was an interesting exposition. He even said would some man (or girl) trip out over the Facebook Status of being in a relationship or not when it came to some hook up with someone else? He likened marriage to just construct or agreement of that type in a different setting. If you think that cheapens marriage or the two can even be balanced or equated is another matter. It was an interesting message he shared on how he thought.

She men have the mindset that the rules don't apply to them. Some women forget the 'rules' in favor of other experiences and likes or wants.

A woman won't stray if she is getting all she needs at home. It is the ones who are not totally fulfilled, or can't be, by what is at home that can be charmed into an extramarital affair.That is so most of the time. Some men have too big of an ego thinking they got the married girl due to themselves being so fucking stellar... That my or may nor be so and the woman could have just been horny or needing something more. Even in a relationship, one with love too, some people are lonely or get lonely.

A woman summed the matter up for me in this context: We were in the club and I was putting my moves on her. For some reason I asked if she had a husband. She had a ring and she was a cougar and this was like a girls night out for her. She replied "Not in this nightclub I don't". Nuff said! I fucked her for more then 40 minutes in the bathroom stall of the ladies room soon after.

She wanted to get fucked and who was I to deny her... All before that and after that is academic.

So much in life comes down to mindset. Being 'off limits' makes the prize of the married lady's pussy all the more sweet to some guys. Others would respect that boundary. Others don't think it valid to begin with.That does not even touch on what the woman does or does not think.

BTW, I don't really go and actively look for married women. I mostly seek out single girls. That said, via swinging and other ways, I do get my share of women whose vows are still active and in effect. All long as we are all having fun and having orgasms... More of that I say!

When a married woman chooses YOU, why would a black man say "no"?
I have met a few women that I wouldn't fuck with somebody else cock. I don't stick my cock into any woman's body unless I know she has a clean bill of health. If the woman is not known to me, I would not fuck her, that is probably one of the reasons that i have never had an STD, not even in the Navy

People are good at different things and we are all different. Most of the women I have fucked over the years have been married. The reason they ended up in my bed was either because they wanted a little spice in their lives or they weren't getting enough sex at home. I came of age in a time where premarital sex was still frowned upon in most social circle. A few of the women I have fucked have only had sex with their husband and myself. Now days that is a lot rarer occurrence. For some women that married early and started families reached middle age with little or no sexual experience outside of their marriage. We are bombarded with sex and unless you are deaf and blind you are going to figure out that a lot of people really enjoy sex. Now if you are a middle aged (or younger) woman and your sex life is less than spectacular there can be a desire to see what lies beyond. Women generally talk a LOT more about sex than men do. Virtually all the women I have shared a bed with have been referred by someone I had or was fucking. Most of my encounters have been relatively long term, but there have been a few that getting BBC was a bucket list thing. Did it a couple of times but didn't want to embrace the lifestyle. Then there are those that have a LTR with me. The interesting thing is that it is rare at least for me to hear these women disparage their husbands. Most come from upper middle class households so they have a comfortable lifestyle, a lifestyle that they intend to continue to enjoy. I just a d an additional dimension to their lives Probably the best description of my place in the scheme of things is that I am a hobby of sorts. I provide a diversion and a certain amount of pleasure. We all respect each others privacy and do our best to not jeopardize each other personal lives

Back