Why do you fuck other men in front of your partner?

Why do you fuck other men in front of your partner?

• If this is the only way I can get to fuck another man I will put up with it

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • If this is the only way I can get to fuck a black man I will put up with it

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • I would feel guilty doing it behind his back

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • I feel safe and relax more if my partner or husband is with me

Votes: 25 28.4%
  • My main motivation is to please my partner or husband

Votes: 19 21.6%
  • I feel like I am cheating and getting away with it and the feeling turns me on

Votes: 4 4.5%
  • I know it humiliates my partner or husband and I love the feeling of power it gives me

Votes: 24 27.3%
  • It feels taboo and wrong and that feeling of doing something socially unacceptable turns me on

Votes: 33 37.5%

• Total voters

CocoTemptation

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
This is a question for the ladies. What are your main reasons for fucking another man in front of your husband or partner?

Since I married, I always like to look like my husband did with other men while I enjoy the notice as you grow horns. I realized that he liked the look and while I laugh at the slightly gets more excited, and runs like a teenager.

Speaking as a Bull it gives me great pleasure to fuck another mans wife while he watches. If he is standing close I make a point of pulling my cock almost all the way out when thrusting thus giving him a good eyeful of the hard black cock that is penetrating his wife.
I would love to see my hubby's reaction as I eagerly suck your beautiful black cock in front of him.... and then you cover his sweet wife's face with that huge load of black cum ....My dream :)

I would love to see my hubby's reaction as I eagerly suck your beautiful black cock in front of him.... and then you cover his sweet wife's face with that huge load of black cum ....My dream :)

Mmmmmm that would be so horny. Although I haven't spurted over a wifes face for some time I get great pleasure from getting wives to slowly suck and lick my hard black cock while looking into the eyes of their dear husband

Mmmmmm that would be so horny. Although I haven't spurted over a wifes face for some time I get great pleasure from getting wives to slowly suck and lick my hard black cock while looking into the eyes of their dear husband
My ex loved that!! He would go shopping with my black boyfriend for cute panties/thong...bra... Them he would enjoy the show :) He loved to kiss me on the cheek while while I was on my knees taking in my lovers big black cock in and out of my mouth... :inlove:

Can I answer this as a lady - whose partner is another lady?! I didn't take the poll, because I don't quite fit the real target, but I think I have something to contribute.

Of course, I get the benefits that a lot of cucks and hubbies only dream of - I get to have the Bull turn his attentions to me, and get the experience of his BBC, in the end, too! In fact, because I'm pretty anal, sometimes I'm the Bull's go to for that after he's had his pussy and is looking for some strange :oops:

I love watching another woman being pleasured, even being fucked, though it's hard to put my finger on exactly why, perhaps a mix of wanting those you care about to get what they want, and maybe even maternal nurturing instinct - perhaps at least some of the guys who are into this, have a more feminine side that that comes from. I have a lot of teaching instnict, that shows up in my work, so it's also a supreme pleasure when from time to time the opportunity comes to help lead a new girl through her first BBC experience. And, come to thing of it, it's also a chance to watch my partner or another woman in the play and throes of *******, to watch and savor the responses of her body, the undulations and spasm and facial expressions and flush of skin, in a way I can't when I'm in a position of being the one making love to her and focused on our physical efforts. Though I also detect an edge of self-denigration and desire for debasement in at least some of the cucks, perhaps they are playing out some dynamic.

:blackheart: Lanie

Can I answer this as a lady - whose partner is another lady?! I didn't take the poll, because I don't quite fit the real target, but I think I have something to contribute.

Of course, I get the benefits that a lot of cucks and hubbies only dream of - I get to have the Bull turn his attentions to me, and get the experience of his BBC, in the end, too! In fact, because I'm pretty anal, sometimes I'm the Bull's go to for that after he's had his pussy and is looking for some strange :oops:

I love watching another woman being pleasured, even being fucked, though it's hard to put my finger on exactly why, perhaps a mix of wanting those you care about to get what they want, and maybe even maternal nurturing instinct - perhaps at least some of the guys who are into this, have a more feminine side that that comes from. I have a lot of teaching instnict, that shows up in my work, so it's also a supreme pleasure when from time to time the opportunity comes to help lead a new girl through her first BBC experience. And, come to thing of it, it's also a chance to watch my partner or another woman in the play and throes of *******, to watch and savor the responses of her body, the undulations and spasm and facial expressions and flush of skin, in a way I can't when I'm in a position of being the one making love to her and focused on our physical efforts. Though I also detect an edge of self-denigration and desire for debasement in at least some of the cucks, perhaps they are playing out some dynamic.

Very well stated post. You are an awesome person.

Wow that opens up a whole new arena that I had barely considered. Two women in a committed relationship with a desire or curiosity for black cock. I would be fascinated to know how rare or common (even if never acted upon) this desire might be.

Wow that opens up a whole new arena that I had barely considered. Two women in a committed relationship with a desire or curiosity for black cock. I would be fascinated to know how rare or common (even if never acted upon) this desire might be.
I guess it is an interesting new twist, I seem to be the only here in that sitch, which almost surprises me....

I think in many ways it's the same as with a lot of the straight couples, maybe in some ways it is even me exercising a bit of a masculine side I have (though I'm a total femme, otherwise) - only that, except for the rare situations that would be a fantasy for some, where the Bull and the guy are both bi and into getting it on, I'm not limited to being a bystander, and just watching is an option only as long as it amuses me ;)

One of the first things I should say is guys - and girls - don't go assuming any apparent or self-identifying lesbians you meet, are open to getting down with guys in the right situation! That said, in a lot of the couples I know, at least one of the women might identify as bi rather than gay, and even has a past relationship history with men including sometimes marriage - and not too rarely *******! This is only a suspicion, I wish I had some good facts, but I suspect that more "lesbians" than would admit it, or at least women in "lesbian" relationships, get some dick on the side at least from time to time. There is a huge issue in lesbian circles about dildos and whether they are OK or not as a representation of maleness, but the bottom line is that I think that women often have a primal urge for penetrative sex - and even for actually experiencing sex with men. My girlfriend experiences less of that than I do, but has still come to find that she likes the benefit of getting her straight sex freak on...especially with massively hung guys!!!

Now, in our case, we are both girls who would identify as bi, and and aren't at all sure we're going to end up settling down in same-sex relationships - especially the GF. And me especially, not only do I seem not suited to monogamy - maybe that masculine edge rearing its head again - but I DEFINITELY have the craving for cock from time to time! Not only does a dildo, or a strappie, not really do it, but my GF isn't really into playing that out with me, either. There is just nothing like the experience of being with a man, and in my limited experience, even the the bullest dyke with her best strappie still does not fuck like a man.

Oh, and some of us are size queens - let's not forget that. Maybe it's all psychological, but but I'd argue that a thick cock works my g-spot like nothing else, and a long one hits buried erogenous zones that science still hasn't really discovered. Still, we want it big. Some women who've had ******* and gotten stretched, or are just built big, may really seek it for satisfaction. And in a sitch like mine, where cock is a rare treat, why not go big, when you step out?

Fundamentally, I think that like with a lot of other women, part of the attraction about BBC is that it is different, and even exotic. Which arguable may have an element of some stereotypes and ethnic pigeonholing - but I think that here, we can sidestep that discussion! For me, a hung black guy is totally different that my jerk of an ex-fiancee', and a couple of other guys who disappointed or even used me - though I did date one black guy after the ex, a sexually talented but not particularly hung one. And no, BBC - and girls - are not about hating white guys, or guys in general!

Finally, and maybe the major point, for us - and I think a lot of people, who ultimately have something of a swinger bent, even if they wouldn't necessarily think of it that way, we certainly don't though I'm starting to realize that it kind of fist - it is a way to have sex outside a relationship and satisfy the needs associated with that, and yet keep it bounded, and even distant and without entanglement. For us, for instance, other women, women on the side, were an issue, and probably perceived as more of a threat - so having an arrangement where the others I see, are BBC Bulls, puts it in a realm that is clearly just play, and non-threatening. Other women may join in sometimes, but there's still a clear boundary that my interaction with them, is limited to that setting and to sex. And, my girlfriend did eventually start coming along, and learn to enjoy playing, too!

I probably way over-thought that last post! If you're not here for a bunch of food for thought, just skip to the last paragraph for the core of my answer!

If I were to put it in the context of the original survey, these are the ones I would have considered checking:

- I would feel guilty doing it behind (her) back
- I feel safe and relax more if my (girlfriend) is with me

The one about "It feels taboo and wrong and that feeling of doing something socially unacceptable turns me on" I can't quite cop to, but there is that element of taboo, and social boundary-breaking or rebeliousness, that probably is a part of it for me, and others.

EDIT/p.s. It also occurs to me, that there may be an element of dominance and submission, it certainly becomes a time for me to submit to the Bulls and let go of my normal level of control - and perhaps even that masculine edge of mine - which I enjoy being able to do in a limited context; and maybe there is also a specific control-related element - like cucks do, giving up control of the one you love, to someone else, which I certainly also enjoy....

Last edited:
I probably way over-thought that last post! If you're not here for a bunch of food for thought, just skip to the last paragraph for the core of my answer!

If I were to put it in the context of the original survey, these are the ones I would have considered checking:

- I would feel guilty doing it behind (her) back
- I feel safe and relax more if my (girlfriend) is with me

The one about "It feels taboo and wrong and that feeling of doing something socially unacceptable turns me on" I can't quite cop to, but there is that element of taboo, and social boundary-breaking or rebeliousness, that probably is a part of it for me, and others.
What about fucking in front of a white boy? Would you ever be interested in a cuckold?

What about fucking in front of a white boy? Would you ever be interested in a cuckold?
Oh, you persistent, hopeless, cuckyboys! Sigh....

I have zero interest in the cuck thing. At least as normally construed. Partly due to lack of interest in involvement with guys, except Bulls, and also due to disdain for that odd dynamic. But as noted in my p.s., above, I do also sort of have my own female cuck thing going on, giving up my precious lady love to the Bulls and letting them have their way with her - and enjoying every minute of it! (Though, as also noted, I also have the freedom to jump in as a full participant, and submit to the Bulls myself - and benefit from their attentions - whenever I want...or at least none of them have ever ordered me to stay on the sidelines and remain unsatisfied!)

That said, early on in the development of our scene, there was a white guy who sometimes watched when I first got hooked up with a Bull - and that still continues on, occasionally. But that was in the context of a more complex situation in which he was with another girl, and occasionally me, first - not an unsatisfied cuck, but an initial participant who then got to watch the Bull take me, which he did get off on as an observer (sometimes then satisfying himself further, with or by the other girl).

Oh, you persistent, hopeless, cuckyboys! Sigh....

I have zero interest in the cuck thing. At least as normally construed. Partly due to lack of interest in involvement with guys, except Bulls, and also due to disdain for that odd dynamic. But as noted in my p.s., above, I do also sort of have my own female cuck thing going on, giving up my precious lady love to the Bulls and letting them have their way with her - and enjoying every minute of it! (Though, as also noted, I also have the freedom to jump in as a full participant, and submit to the Bulls myself - and benefit from their attentions - whenever I want...or at least none of them have ever ordered me to stay on the sidelines and remain unsatisfied!)

That said, early on in the development of our scene, there was a white guy who sometimes watched when I first got hooked up with a Bull - and that still continues on, occasionally. But that was in the context of a more complex situation in which he was with another girl, and occasionally me, first - not an unsatisfied cuck, but an initial participant who then got to watch the Bull take me, which he did get off on as an observer (sometimes then satisfying himself further, with or by the other girl).
I would love to be part of your scene.

Back