Why do you fuck other men in front of your partner?

Why do you fuck other men in front of your partner?

• If this is the only way I can get to fuck another man I will put up with it

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • If this is the only way I can get to fuck a black man I will put up with it

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • I would feel guilty doing it behind his back

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • I feel safe and relax more if my partner or husband is with me

Votes: 25 28.4%
  • My main motivation is to please my partner or husband

Votes: 19 21.6%
  • I feel like I am cheating and getting away with it and the feeling turns me on

Votes: 4 4.5%
  • I know it humiliates my partner or husband and I love the feeling of power it gives me

Votes: 24 27.3%
  • It feels taboo and wrong and that feeling of doing something socially unacceptable turns me on

Votes: 33 37.5%

• Total voters
[ .. ]I have a lot of teaching instnict, that shows up in my work, so it's also a supreme pleasure when from time to time the opportunity comes to help lead a new girl through her first BBC experience. [ ... ]

:blackheart: Lanie
I dream you can drive my wife through her first BBC experience

It's a very good question. My answer is that Me bull and hubby love to have sex in that way. I feel free, wild and I like to break the taboo, bull enjoys having other's man wife and is hard like a stone and hubby views his preferred show. Everyone is happy.

Because I had a black co-worker try to seduce me at work, then a week later my husband said he would like to see me with a black man. Then the thought of doing something taboo, that us women in the south are told and taught never to do. So curiosity got the kitty pounded.

we have been together for 25 years and married for 20 years in nov,,this lifestyle we are in go back to when me met at a party I ended up going home with him and a friend of his that night was my first 3some but not my last lol.... well over the next 4 years we went out from time to time played together a lot,,a year after that he ask me to married him so in nov, we got married and the night of our honeymoon he ask me if it would be ok if his long time friend could join us after thinking about I said what the hell,,,when we got to the room he set down on the side of the bed and told me would just like to watch me and his friend have sex well that night was the first time he just watched it made me so hot just knowing he was watching me have sex with his friend ,,after it as over he told his it was time to go, after he left my husband got into bed and me ,we made love the rest of the night and it was some of the best sex we have every had ,,,that was just the beginning of the last 20 years of him watching me with other guys and me watching him with other ladys,,,you see I enjoy watching his as much as he love to watch me with other guys...

we have been together for 25 years and married for 20 years in nov,,this lifestyle we are in go back to when me met at a party I ended up going home with him and a friend of his that night was my first 3some but not my last lol.... well over the next 4 years we went out from time to time played together a lot,,a year after that he ask me to married him so in nov, we got married and the night of our honeymoon he ask me if it would be ok if his long time friend could join us after thinking about I said what the hell,,,when we got to the room he set down on the side of the bed and told me would just like to watch me and his friend have sex well that night was the first time he just watched it made me so hot just knowing he was watching me have sex with his friend ,,after it as over he told his it was time to go, after he left my husband got into bed and me ,we made love the rest of the night and it was some of the best sex we have every had ,,,that was just the beginning of the last 20 years of him watching me with other guys and me watching him with other ladys,,,you see I enjoy watching his as much as he love to watch me with other guys...
I love to read your story and dream it could be my wife

I love to fuck black men in front of my husband and behind his back!Alot of lovers Ive been with want me to cheat on my husband with them and I do!What they dont know is he already knows I do it and he encourages me to get blacked whenever I have the chance!It totally excites me to climb into a mans bed who is not my husband and give myself to this man completely as he fills my pussy with his seed outside my marriage!I love pleasing black men and I like to do whatever they ask of me,especially when they open my legs ;)

I love black men too,currently deeply in love with a few of my lovers,and of course I love my boyfriend Darrian.My hubby has learned to accept that if Im making love to a man on a very regular basis then Im probably going to fall in love with the man Im making love with!

Can I answer this as a lady - whose partner is another lady?! I didn't take the poll, because I don't quite fit the real target, but I think I have something to contribute.

Of course, I get the benefits that a lot of cucks and hubbies only dream of - I get to have the Bull turn his attentions to me, and get the experience of his BBC, in the end, too! In fact, because I'm pretty anal, sometimes I'm the Bull's go to for that after he's had his pussy and is looking for some strange :oops:

I love watching another woman being pleasured, even being fucked, though it's hard to put my finger on exactly why, perhaps a mix of wanting those you care about to get what they want, and maybe even maternal nurturing instinct - perhaps at least some of the guys who are into this, have a more feminine side that that comes from. I have a lot of teaching instnict, that shows up in my work, so it's also a supreme pleasure when from time to time the opportunity comes to help lead a new girl through her first BBC experience. And, come to thing of it, it's also a chance to watch my partner or another woman in the play and throes of *******, to watch and savor the responses of her body, the undulations and spasm and facial expressions and flush of skin, in a way I can't when I'm in a position of being the one making love to her and focused on our physical efforts. Though I also detect an edge of self-denigration and desire for debasement in at least some of the cucks, perhaps they are playing out some dynamic.

:blackheart: Lanie
Lanie, I read your posts and found them fascinating. I had a lesbian girlfriend who loved to watch me fuck men. She wanted nothing to do with them most of the time. Actually, this was the only sexual interaction she would have with them.

I think your statement about watching her in the throes of ******* in a way you can't if you are the one providing that ******* is exactly what she was getting when she watched me. I know that afterwards she would ravage me.

Probably my husband loves to watch me for the same reasons. He loves to watch me lose control of my inhibitions.

And to answer some of the survey possibilities, besides turning him on, the safety of having him there relaxes me so I can really enjoy myself. And the taboo of fucking another man, and a black man to boot, is a real turn on. Humiliation? Never enters into the scene. I don't understand why everyone assumes a husband who likes to watch his wife with another man also is into humiliation. Maybe if they think about it with an open mind, and read your posting, they will understand.

His favourite saying is "some men like to watch sports. I like to watch my wife fuck." Nothing wrong with that.

Back