why do women lie and say they are bbc sult and never fucked a black man ?

ramgabbc

Male
Gold Member
From
SC, US
I have spoke to several women on this site ..lots of them say they are looking for a BBC ...?and never fucked a black man ....their are BBC all over the world and I just would like to know why these women act like they want it and don't get it ......to the women who are looking for your first BBC or the women who are wondering what it would be like I understand why you are here but to the fakes .a...a.keep it real

In my opinion, I think women who uses this site fall in these three categories: curiosity, for fun, wants/needs attention

Women feel really special when they receive positive feedback or likes on their posted content/pictures. Positive feedback affects us all, especially women, in a good way, drives them to add more and more content/pictures for more attention.

Attention is what really drives us all, especially women.

It is really easy for women to say that she wants/needs or had a BBC when behind the computer where no one else can see her or reach out and physically touch her. Women are experts at teasing men.

Looking at pictures of BBCs turns her on eventhough she had not experience the BBC.

Last edited:
In my opinion, I think women who uses this site fall in these three categories: curiosity, for fun, wants/needs attention

Women feel really special when they receive positive feedback or likes on their posted content/pictures. Positive feedback affects us all, especially women, in a good way, drives them to add more and more content/pictures for more attention.

Attention is what really drives us all, especially women.

It is really easy for women to say that she wants/needs or had a BBC when behind the computer where no one else can see her or reach out and physically touch her. Women are experts at teasing men.

Looking at pictures of BBCs turns her on eventhough she had not experience the BBC.
I totally agree with what you said ,but at the same time don't you think it would be better to just say you are curious
Not just pretend that you are a slut or some whore for BBC to get the attention ...I believe in keeping it real and I truly understand what you said but yet still... come on if you want BBC or just like you said curious..etc..just say it don't lie ...just my feeling

I think you have to understand how scary the whole concept of interracial dating is for a white woman and especially a married white woman and couple. Culturally it is extremely taboo (yes more excepted now) but still very taboo. The whole interracial cuckold marriage concept is even more so.

I'm a perfect example. I grew up not knowing any black people except one girl in school. Went to college..again no black people. It wasn't until I met Stephen that I actually shook hands with a black person. I had a lot of racial bias and fear starting out.

So maybe cut the girls a little slack and let them come to this in their own time. It isn't as easy as just picking up a black guy for some of us.

Thank you for this important post though

Sara

I think you have to understand how scary the whole concept of interracial dating is for a white woman and especially a married white woman and couple. Culturally it is extremely taboo (yes more excepted now) but still very taboo. The whole interracial cuckold marriage concept is even more so.

I'm a perfect example. I grew up not knowing any black people except one girl in school. Went to college..again no black people. It wasn't until I met Stephen that I actually shook hands with a black person. I had a lot of racial bias and fear starting out.

So maybe cut the girls a little slack and let them come to this in their own time. It isn't as easy as just picking up a black guy for some of us.

Sara
Thats a great mature answer Sara. America has come a long way in terms of interracial dating. Racisim will never end we all know that. I hope as the years go by. It becomes less taboo and less embarrasing for white people to date/fuck a black Man. I think interracial dating/fucking is beautiful

I have spoke to several women on this site ..lots of them say they are looking for a BBC ...?and never fucked a black man ....their are BBC all over the world and I just would like to know why these women act like they want it and don't get it ......to the women who are looking for your first BBC or the women who are wondering what it would be like I understand why you are here but to the fakes .a...a.keep it real

Fakes are not limited to women who want BBC. I have had my fair share of BBC men who say they want to meet... arrange to meet.. and then never show up. Happened again this past weekend. They talk a good game and then they pussy out. Some people just get scared, others are just in it for the thrill of the hunt and then run away. It sucks, but it is what it is.

Fakes are not limited to women who want BBC. I have had my fair share of BBC men who say they want to meet... arrange to meet.. and then never show up. Happened again this past weekend. They talk a good game and then they pussy out. Some people just get scared, others are just in it for the thrill of the hunt and then run away. It sucks, but it is what it is.
Talk a good game then pussy out:D lol that's hilarious. It's true though. There both fake women and men here. Let's keep it Real :mstickle:

This happens to me as well

There are both men and women that's are fake .a..so very true .a..but as I asked why is this ...i am real about all I say here and do .a.no need to lie this is the internet not the bill collector ..lol

Sara
TO THIS I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY .::::

My first wife swore a black man would never touch her less than a year into our marriage caught her in our bed getting screwed by a black guy with a big dick.

Sara

You can't change or make people accept your lifestyle for dating black men but you can change on how you look and view others.

I've had dated black girls before and now, but I didn't care about what people say or giving us that look. Personally, I had a lot encounters from black men when they saw me dating pretty black ladies in the past and now.

I may be white male but I love all women. Oh I may be viewed as white male as soft, cool and easy but I have a fist of fury that I will use when the time is right for the wrong aggressors...3 times MMA champion winner....

If a women is attracted to black men she automatically a slut????? Maybe you need to look in the mirror. The problem might be staring you in the face! I know a lot on this site is based on sex and fantasy. But you shouldn't approach women here any differently than you would out in public. How many women do you really think enjoy being labeled as a slut. I'm guessing not many! Good luck with that attitude though. I'm sure there are some sluts here. But I can't promise you that they are real!!!!

If a women is attracted to black men she automatically a slut????? Maybe you need to look in the mirror. The problem might be staring you in the face! I know a lot on this site is based on sex and fantasy. But you shouldn't approach women here any differently than you would out in public. How many women do you really think enjoy being labeled as a slut. I'm guessing not many! Good luck with that attitude though. I'm sure there are some sluts here. But I can't promise you that they are real!!!!

I'm glad a native english speaker (unlike me) has written that answer. I couldn't agree more to this statement.

I agree, too many fake profiles or pretenders....lol

Back