why do women lie and say they are bbc sult and never fucked a black man ?

If a women is attracted to black men she automatically a slut????? Maybe you need to look in the mirror. The problem might be staring you in the face! I know a lot on this site is based on sex and fantasy. But you shouldn't approach women here any differently than you would out in public. How many women do you really think enjoy being labeled as a slut. I'm guessing not many! Good luck with that attitude though. I'm sure there are some sluts here. But I can't promise you that they are real!!!!
Please don't misunderstand my question ....I asked why do women lIE and say they are BBC slit and whores and have never been with an black man ....i really do under stand where you are coming from but... and no I don't think I am the problem I am just trying to get a better understanding of women and why they do what they do ...i love all women black white Mexican ect ....but I do not like a woman that has to lie to get what is wants or in this case desires...

You can't change or make people accept your lifestyle for dating black men but you can change on how you look and view others.

I've had dated black girls before and now, but I didn't care about what people say or giving us that look. Personally, I had a lot encounters from black men when they saw me dating pretty black ladies in the past and now.

I may be white male but I love all women. Oh I may be viewed as white male as soft, cool and easy but I have a fist of fury that I will use when the time is right for the wrong aggressors...3 times MMA champion winner....
Don't really understand what this have to Bo with my question

Newsflash... deceit and trickery is not limited to this site. Take a good look at society in general. My advice is to start with the person in the mirror. I cannot control what others do but I can control what I do and how I react to what is done to me.

Please don't misunderstand my question ....I asked why do women lIE and say they are BBC slit and whores and have never been with an black man ....i really do under stand where you are coming from but... and no I don't think I am the problem I am just trying to get a better understanding of women and why they do what they do ...i love all women black white Mexican ect ....but I do not like a woman that has to lie to get what is wants or in this case desires...
It's ok. I knew what you meant. I was just trying to help you by stating that if you left out the SLUT part. You might get better responses to your question.
About the fakes. There are plenty. Why??? If I had to guess. The most frequent fakers are really white cuckold men pretending to be women. Or white men pretending to be in a cuckold relationship. It's the closest way they feel they can get to live out there fantasies. There are not many women in the world that want to marry white men but sleep with black men at the same time. Most women attract to black men just date black men. A cuckold wife is rare. Hard to find. There are MANY men who want to live the cuckold life style though. Im sure the other white men fakers are here just to collect photos. Which puzzles me. Because the Internet is loaded with photos of black men. But there are fake Bulls who play games too and like to collect photos of wife's. There are a small percentage of real decent people here. You just need to find your way to easily weed them out. And also start looking for other avenues to fulfill your dreams or fantasies. What ever you may be seeking. Good luck.

Everyone wants to be apart of something. Fashion, music driving the hottest cars. All trends! Now dating and having sex with men from the tribe of Judah seems to the one of the hottest trends. I wonder if there would any interaction with black men a in everyday life.... If it wasn't based on sex. I hate to use the black, because that is a color in the crayon box. We are actually Hebrew..... The whole fantasy thing is getting old!

It's ok. I knew what you meant. I was just trying to help you by stating that if you left out the SLUT part. You might get better responses to your question.
About the fakes. There are plenty. Why??? If I had to guess. The most frequent fakers are really white cuckold men pretending to be women. Or white men pretending to be in a cuckold relationship. It's the closest way they feel they can get to live out there fantasies. There are not many women in the world that want to marry white men but sleep with black men at the same time. Most women attract to black men just date black men. A cuckold wife is rare. Hard to find. There are MANY men who want to live the cuckold life style though. Im sure the other white men fakers are here just to collect photos. Which puzzles me. Because the Internet is loaded with photos of black men. But there are fake Bulls who play games too and like to collect photos of wife's. There are a small percentage of real decent people here. You just need to find your way to easily weed them out. And also start looking for other avenues to fulfill your dreams or fantasies. What ever you may be seeking. Good luck.
Thanks for the reply I will take it to heart ....

Everyone wants to be apart of something. Fashion, music driving the hottest cars. All trends! Now dating and having sex with men from the tribe of Judah seems to the one of the hottest trends. I wonder if there would any interaction with black men a in everyday life.... If it wasn't based on sex. I hate to use the black, because that is a color in the crayon box. We are actually Hebrew..... The whole fantasy thing is getting old!
Never looked at it lie that ??????dam

I'm a relative novice here, so take my response with a grain of salt. I would think that IF the women on here are not "commercial-women", then they are still legit - though not yet a "bbc slut" if they haven't tried it yet. Give them time, they will get there - or maybe they won't. Either way, I think IF they get there on their own, you will enjoy them better. One thing I know is that the rules of society can weigh pretty heavy on some women sometimes. It may not be that physically they are not attracted, but they have to reconcile with some deeply held societal beliefs. When they break free, WHOA!!!:)

I'm a relative novice here, so take my response with a grain of salt. I would think that IF the women on here are not "commercial-women", then they are still legit - though not yet a "bbc slut" if they haven't tried it yet. Give them time, they will get there - or maybe they won't. Either way, I think IF they get there on their own, you will enjoy them better. One thing I know is that the rules of society can weigh pretty heavy on some women sometimes. It may not be that physically they are not attracted, but they have to reconcile with some deeply held societal beliefs. When they break free, WHOA!!!:)
This is another way of seeing things thanks for the relply

I have spoke to several women on this site ..lots of them say they are looking for a BBC ...?and never fucked a black man ....their are BBC all over the world and I just would like to know why these women act like they want it and don't get it ......to the women who are looking for your first BBC or the women who are wondering what it would be like I understand why you are here but to the fakes .a...a.keep it real

I have not an idea why they're doing that.
In my case I'm not saying that: I'm not having sex with black men and I have not a relationship with a black guy now.
I had had a relationship with a black man in the past, but it was several years ago. I use to tell about my experiences with him here.

I have not an idea why they're doing that.
In my case I'm not saying that: I'm not having sex with black men and I have not a relationship with a black guy now.
I had had a relationship with a black man in the past, but it was several years ago. I use to tell about my experiences with him here.
Thank you .....you are one of the very few real woman on this site ....there is no need to lie about anything BBC will like you are they will not. Best wishes to you ...inbox me sometime

Back