why do white women want black men

Do white women want black men because white men are to feminine?

• yes

Votes: 34 50.0%
  • no

Votes: 34 50.0%

• Total voters
My first wife was raised in a small midwest farming area and swore a black man would never touch her, yet less than year into our marriage she had an affair with a hispanic coworker and caught her in bed with a black guy. Toward the end of our marriage that only lasted 4 yrs she had a black co worker who was nothing more than a fuck buddy when she was down or horny saying she loved his blackness was a huge turn on.

My first wife was raised in a small midwest farming area and swore a black man would never touch her, yet less than year into our marriage she had an affair with a hispanic coworker and caught her in bed with a black guy. Toward the end of our marriage that only lasted 4 yrs she had a black co worker who was nothing more than a fuck buddy when she was down or horny saying she loved his blackness was a huge turn on.

Are you a cuck type? Did you approve? I think sexual women are going to get the sex they need one way or the other.

I didn't start off as a cuck but evoled that way at start she snuck around.
Just my humble opinion, but I thick cuckolds are the perfect husband...loving, caring, attentive, plus the wife has all the sexual freedom she needs. Again only my opinion, but I sincerely believe the sex drive of most women exceeds that of most white men. I never met a white guy who went 3, 4, 5 hrs. Actually I had several who came as soon as they entered me, one came in his hand. I felt so bad for him.

Just my humble opinion, but I thick cuckolds are the perfect husband...loving, caring, attentive, plus the wife has all the sexual freedom she needs. Again only my opinion, but I sincerely believe the sex drive of most women exceeds that of most white men. I never met a white guy who went 3, 4, 5 hrs. Actually I had several who came as soon as they entered me, one came in his hand. I felt so bad for him.
I think when a black man knows that a married white woman who has sex with him on more than one occasion realizes he can give her something her hubby can't. She probably explains what her white hubby can't do or measure up to and he uses that to his advantage.

I think when a black man knows that a married white woman who has sex with him on more than one occasion realizes he can give her something her hubby can't. She probably explains what her white hubby can't do or measure up to and he uses that to his advantage.

My first time with a black man, I had my first multiple squirting orgasm ever. As I squirted the black man smiled, knowing what he had done. While still fucking me, he said to hubby, "You didn't tell me." Hubby had no clue what he was talking about. The black man knew he had me that night, that I would want him more and more.

I went to a holiday party with wife for her work she spent most the evening with her black coworker not only deep kissing under the mistletoe but sitting on his lap on the couch in front of everyone as he rubbed her legs. She would of never allowed me to do that with her in a crowd.

I went to a holiday party with wife for her work she spent most the evening with her black coworker not only deep kissing under the mistletoe but sitting on his lap on the couch in front of everyone as he rubbed her legs. She would of never allowed me to do that with her in a crowd.
Black men makes us feel sexy and seem to melt away inhibitions. I was always sexual but black men freed me and enjoy when they expose me in public.

Lol on that last part.

Still, I had a girl who dated black men mostly in her adult life, but according to her never experienced anything longer than 15 min. with them. She thought the whole black men sex drive thing was simply an urban legend...until she met me lol. We needed to take breaks every 20 mins so she could 'cool off' and rehydrate lol....The desert is thirsty lol

Back