Why do white wives like to make him suck

mersedes

Couple
This question is more for the women who like dark cock. Why do you like or what do you like about seeing your man suck a cock or share one with you. Do you teach him before he starts to be a cocksucker or do you surprise him or trick him into it. I think its such a shame to those cucks.

Women want a man they can respect, and once they lose that respect, the relationship deteriorates. What you're hinting at is male emasculation, pure and simple. I'd think twice about it unless the male part is bisexually inclined to begin with, which we seem to have an abundance of on this site.

Mac pretty much said it. But I keep reading threads about wanting to "make" somebody do this or that. Nobody should do anything against their will or consent. If a guy is bi and is OK with it then whatever gets them off. I personally along with all the black men (and some white) who have been in sexual situations together never once had any direct man to man interaction just because neither of us ever found it appealing.

It almost seems like people think the bull is going to want a guy sucking his cock and I have never met one seemed the least bit inclined that way. Your mileage may vary.

Women want a man they can respect, and once they lose that respect, the relationship deteriorates. What you're hinting at is male emasculation, pure and simple. I'd think twice about it unless the male part is bisexually inclined to begin with, which we seem to have an abundance of on this site.

I don't consider myself bisexual but I would go down on a bull if it pleased my significant other. It would stimulate me sexually because I'm a masochist, not because I'm bisexual. And if a women gets off on dominating me and making me do these things then everybody is a winner. So long as everyone is okay with it and consenting of course

Reading your posts I usually get the impression that you're trying to stand up for the white man's masculinity, to compensate for all the emasculating posts that people make about white guys on this site. That's all well and good, but you also make it sound like masochists and submissives can't function in relationships. Some couples can compartmentalize their alternative sex lives and their personal lives. While some couples might even be happy with the man being submissive throughout the entire relationship. It's not traditional but there's nothing wrong with it.

I might marvel at the black mans cock size and be turned on by seeing it in her mouth but neither has ever offered or suggested I suck his cock most of sex is outside our house so not present for seeing them. I believe the day my wife asks or demands I suggest I suck his cock to make her happy our marriage is in trouble and she is leaving me. Just my thought!

Reactions: wit
This question is more for the women who like dark cock. Why do you like or what do you like about seeing your man suck a cock or share one with you. Do you teach him before he starts to be a cocksucker or do you surprise him or trick him into it. I think its such a shame to those cucks.

In our case, the first time my ex black boyfriend and me had sex in front of my hubby, I started giving my ex a blowjob to turn him on. That was his first time having sex with another man watching, so he was having some difficulties to get an erection. My husband came beside me and we sucked the black cock together. Then my ex began to gasp and he obtained a good erection quickly. It was because my ex boyfriend felt himself comfortable knowing my husband really wished him to fuck me.
During our second date, our black friend was who asked my husband to suck his cock.. We sucked his black cock together again and this time we even bit his balls too. He reacted with a great erection!
My husband never was taught by me sucking cocks. These were the only two times he sucked either my ex boyfriend's cock or a man's cock.
In another opportunity, my ex and me were having sex in missionary and when he was ready to cum, he put his black dick out from my pussy and walked toward my hubby, who was sitting over a futon at the bottom of our bed. My hubby opened his mouth and received a big sperm's shot. He sucked our black friend's cock eating his cum, but that was not a real blowjob but a swallowing work.

In our case, the first time my ex black boyfriend and me had sex in front of my hubby, I started giving my ex a blowjob to turn him on. That was his first time having sex with another man watching, so he was having some difficulties to get an erection. My husband came beside me and we sucked the black cock together. Then my ex began to gasp and he obtained a good erection quickly. It was because my ex boyfriend felt himself comfortable knowing my husband really wished him to fuck me.
During our second date, our black friend was who asked my husband to suck his cock.. We sucked his black cock together again and this time we even bit his balls too. He reacted with a great erection!
My husband never was taught by me sucking cocks. These were the only two times he sucked either my ex boyfriend's cock or a man's cock.
In another opportunity, my ex and me were having sex in missionary and when he was ready to cum, he put his black dick out from my pussy and walked toward my hubby, who was sitting over a futon at the bottom of our bed. My hubby opened his mouth and received a big sperm's shot. He sucked our black friend's cock eating his cum, but that was not a real blowjob but a swallowing work.
My girl wants real bad ha ha a guy to suck me with her. I am not thinking I'll be that into it but when SHE talks about it she makes it sound hot somehow. She says don't you want me to show how to suck cock baby. And how she can make him good at it and how I will like it as much as I do hers. She says stuff like I'll make that white cocksuckin bitch suck your fat cock. lol She has a mouth on her, so badd ha. But I don't know..I wouldn't be attracted to a guy in any way, a guy aint sexy but its more her words of seeing her suck it and make the guy do it or her do it nasty and hear her nasty talk to the guy who is sucking that would turn me on personally. Once she asked where do I want to cum on their faces or in whos mouth and I busted a nutt ha. How did you personally feel seeing your husband suck off your ex? What did you think of your husband after that? That's wild. Was it about a bigger cock or seeing a cock in your husbands mouth or were you turned on by sharing a cock just in general with your husband? I don't see why she wants this so bad....

Susana, you said "bit" and "balls" in the same sentence. i'm so feeling the hurt right HERE, right NOW!!! omg...never ever "bit" the "balls", please. ouch!!!

My girl wants real bad ha ha a guy to suck me with her. I am not thinking I'll be that into it but when SHE talks about it she makes it sound hot somehow. She says don't you want me to show how to suck cock baby. And how she can make him good at it and how I will like it as much as I do hers. She says stuff like I'll make that white cocksuckin bitch suck your fat cock. lol She has a mouth on her, so badd ha. But I don't know..I wouldn't be attracted to a guy in any way, a guy aint sexy but its more her words of seeing her suck it and make the guy do it or her do it nasty and hear her nasty talk to the guy who is sucking that would turn me on personally. Once she asked where do I want to cum on their faces or in whos mouth and I busted a nutt ha. How did you personally feel seeing your husband suck off your ex? What did you think of your husband after that? That's wild. Was it about a bigger cock or seeing a cock in your husbands mouth or were you turned on by sharing a cock just in general with your husband? I don't see why she wants this so bad....

How did I see my hubby after his blowjob? In the same way than before, nothing changed about my point of view. When my husband and me met, he already knew about my ex because they had worked in the same place, so my husband was who asked me a lot of times, about my sexual life with my ex. I told him some experience from my past and my husband turned on immediately. He begged me a lot to call my ex and have sex in front of him. I think his interracial fetish was something that he was carrying with himself and I just awakened it in him.
I couldn't believe my new boyfriend (now my husband) felt excited thinking about me with another man, in this case my ex. It made me laugh and I told him that I didn't really know if my ex would be able to obtain an erection in front of another man. Then my husband said me that in this possible situation, he would give my ex a blowjob (or he would assist me doing this) just to makes my ex won confidence.
The first time that we dated with my ex, he came at home. We were in the living room and I sucked his cock for some minutes. It turned hard but he wasn't able to keep it hard when I stopped to suck it. He was anxious because, like I've said before, that was his first time having sex in front of another man. So, when my hubby began to suck his cock with me, my ex understood that he really wished his cock hard...my husband really wished him to have sex with me. It made him feel good, he relaxed and started to enjoy our blowjob. Then we Heard him moaning loudly and his black cock turned hard quickly.
After that I lay down over the sofá from our living room and my husband and our friend licked my nipples during some minutes. During all the time that they were sucking my nipples, my ex was able to get his cock hard. Our blowjob was as physic as psychological stimulation.

Last edited:
How did I see my hubby after his blowjob? In the same way than before, nothing changed about my point of view. When my husband and me met, he already knew about my ex because they had worked in the same place, so my husband was who asked me a lot of times, about my sexual life with my ex. I told him some experience from my past and my husband turned on immediately. He begged me a lot to call my ex and have sex in front of him. I think his interracial fetish was something that he was carrying with himself and I just awakened it in him.
I couldn't believe my new boyfriend (now my husband) felt excited thinking about me with another man, in this case my ex. It made me laugh and I told him that I didn't really know if my ex would be able to obtain an erection in front of another man. Then my husband said me that in this possible situation, he would give my ex a blowjob (or he would assist me doing this) just to makes my ex won confidence.
Are you certain he didnt marry you to meet

No one needs to marry a woman to meet a man. I had bisexual experiences before I was married and my wife like many women is aroused by having me suck mens cocks. I think she likes the power exchange involved.

The first time that we dated with my ex, he came at home. We were in the living room and I sucked his cock for some minutes. It turned hard but he wasn't able to keep it hard when I stopped to suck it. He was anxious because, like I've said before, that was his first time having sex in front of another man. So, when my hubby began to suck his cock with me, my ex understood that he really wished his cock hard...my husband really wished him to have sex with me. It made him feel good, he relaxed and started to enjoy our blowjob. Then we Heard him moaning loudly and his black cock turned hard quickly.
After that I lay down over the sofá from our living room and my husband and our friend licked my nipples during some minutes. During all the time that they were sucking my nipples, my ex was able to get his cock hard. Our blowjob was as physic as psychological stimulation.

Thanks for the response. Just didn't get the turn on for my girl. I was worried about being just having a guy on my cock but she says it will turn me on. She also wants to find a guy whos never had a mans cock in his mouth and who has a smaller one than me. I kinda thinks she likes humiliating guys or maybe just has some sucking or oral fetish that someone how sucking with a guy turns her on or making a a guy whos never done that kind of thing before do it. She talks about talking to the guy and teaching him and talking him thru it and that does turn me on for some reason. Not sure why but its just dirty or taboo I guess. I also think of me and myself in that situation if a girl ever tried having me suck a cock but in my own world I would feel totally embrassed or just plain not wanting to do it, even it is was with my girl. I guess it comes down to the guy and his personal feelings or preference. I wonder though how your bf, now husband was able to suck your ex's cock with you without never having done it, did he seem like he didn't know what he was doing. One thing my girl always says she will tell the guy is the stuff you see on those cuckold captions like tell the guy and show him and make him hold my dick and say you like this dark cock in your mouth don't you? And talk to the guy like that. I tell her shes so bad but she just laughs and says shes a freak. I don't know how to feel about it and am on the ropes about it all but knowing that guy would have a small penis would make me feel more into it or confident or more like in power I guess is the right word and maybe that's why it turns me on to hear what mean things she will say to the guys. She has one friend of hers at work whos a bitch basically and always talks kinda down about her man and his equipment and the guy is straight, kind of a pushover so we were thinking about him as the guy but how do you ask someone .....hey you mind if me and my bf make him suck my bf's cock with me? lol kinda weird question to bring up. How did you bring it up and did you talk down to your man or husband and do the type of stuff that's in my gf's mind. I'm not huge but just bigger than white guys she has dated. I also wonder what her plans for us are as we continue in this venture.. Gotta get to work but thanks.

Back