Why do white guys keep contacting me?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by LindaF, Sep 3, 2015.

1. LindaF

LindaF Well-Known Member

US
    Not to be bitchy but there is a specific reason why I am on this site and not a million other sites where the blacktowhite word do not exist. And when I respond NO they want a reason why.
    Also peeps with no or little profile can please stop contacting me too.

2. CreamyBlackBull

CreamyBlackBull Member Real Person

UK
    I can understand where your comming from a bit of social awareness and nuance won't go a miss. Plus having to right BBC only in response to white guys on this site would seem odd

louisesissy likes this.
  3. falcondfw69

falcondfw69 Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    First, disclaimer. I am NOT one of those who has contacted you. That information is for everyone else out there.
    Second, people's wishes should be respected.
    Third, those things being said, if they keep persisting, maybe you should report them to the admins? And one to three contacts is not persisting in my book. It is trying hard for something you want.
    Fourth, if they have only contacted you a few times, maybe you should look on the good side and be glad that people find you attractive and want to get to know you better. Firm "No thanks . . ." are usually a good deterrent to many of these guys. Again, if they persist, see the third point.
    Lastly, Maybe you should add "White guys, please do not contact me." to your profile? Sometimes, we guys need the sledgehammer approach. lol.

4. Sarah Adams

Sarah Adams Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    Lets' see. Some of the reason. I'm a sissy cuckboi can I watch a black dick fuck you?? Can I eat your bulls cream pie? Imagine it's just as bad for you guys as it is for us females here. Some of the crap I get seems to be coming from the most pathetic losers on this planet. Get used to it, and learn how to hit the ignore button.

5. beenblackened

beenblackened Moderator Real Person Gold Member

US

They do the same to me sweetie I just ignore them.

6. WIcouple

WIcouple Active Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    We love the guys on here (white or black) who repeatedly contact us with a few words like..." I wan a fuk your wives pusy"
    If you can't put a sentence together or get out of "text mode" you won't be getting in her pants. Mrs . used to be the editor of a national magazine, so it's one of ber pet peeves. We used to always reply with a gracious "no thanks", but too many didn't get the hint. So now we just ignore them.

7. falcondfw69

falcondfw69 Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    The ignore button is always a good option.

8. autumnrenee

autumnrenee Member

I too get contacted by a lot of white guys, with names like tinydick and things like that. I'm not here looking for a tiny dick that's for sure.

9. starbuckblonde

starbuckblonde Active Member

10. curiouscpl79

curiouscpl79 Active Member Real Person Gold Member

You all get mad at guys wanting you? Regardless of dick size, it's nice to be fawned over. Someday you're gonna lose it all. Enjoy it while yah can. Looks don't last forever. Eat it up while it lasts!

11. vezums

vezums Well-Known Member Gold Member

Latvia
    tiny dick :D probably just average :D

12. 4WivesPussyOnly

4WivesPussyOnly Well-Known Member Gold Member

Yeah, just click "Ignore" on their profile window, if they get "too much," make a request to ban them!

13. lookin4babygirl

lookin4babygirl New Member

US
    So I've been wondering about this, as a white guy, as myself that was in a 3 year interracial cuckold relationship go about finding a girl interested in the same life style. Once you've experienced what it's like and get used to it there really is no goin back. I mean that's like asking a white girl to go back after getting some BBC. We all know that's not happening lol

MikeD likes this.
  14. lookin4babygirl

lookin4babygirl New Member

US
    And this is coming from a normal guy except for that fact that I'm ok with my gf Fucking black guys. I'm decent looking, tall, good size dick for a white guy(7inches) very sociable, and I have no problem getting girls.

15. alstep

alstep Active Member

US
    Because you are hot. Case solved!

16. Miamicouple

Miamicouple Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    I understand completely! Your profile name can be NO WHITES PLEASE!!! A few whites will still think you just might make an exception! LOL. If they don't read your profile.....I ignore! Good luck!
    Linda

BlacknDecker likes this.
  17. alstep

alstep Active Member

US
    Trying to be a nice guy here...I am crazy in love with cuban women. my childhood in davie screwed me up i guess

18. BlacknDecker

BlacknDecker Well-Known Member

US
    Well baby, look at you. What man could resist you. Lol!!!! They can't help that they are white and have great taste. Lol!!!!

Miamicouple and Dpad like this.
  19. alstep

alstep Active Member

US
    I don't think he meant that.