Votes: 179 37.8%
  • it consumates the act of being a cuckold

Votes: 201 42.5%
  • to clean the other mans sperm from their wifes pussy

Votes: 151 31.9%
  • to show their approval of the black man fucking their wife

Votes: 232 49.0%

• Total voters
I voted to make me happy and show his approval. We decided right from the start that I wouldnt insist on condoms as we wanted the cum in me. Then, up until recently, after coming home from my guys, I would make love with hubby and he would eat me out, with the other guys stuff inside me. Its our way of keeping hubby involved and turning him on! X

I voted to make me happy and show his approval. We decided right from the start that I wouldnt insist on condoms as we wanted the cum in me. Then, up until recently, after coming home from my guys, I would make love with hubby and he would eat me out, with the other guys stuff inside me. Its our way of keeping hubby involved and turning him on! X
Wow, must be great to pull down your panties when they are half stuck to your pussy with black mans cum. If you want another boy to lick your panty clean while hubby cleans your pussy just drop me a line.

Wow, must be great to pull down your panties when they are half stuck to your pussy with black mans cum. If you want another boy to lick your panty clean while hubby cleans your pussy just drop me a line.
Thanx PalePigBoy, yea hubbys face lights up when he sees my sticky panties and hole, especially if the guys a heavy cummer!
Thanx for the offer of being substitute pussy cleaner, I'll bear it in mind! XX

Thanx PalePigBoy, yea hubbys face lights up when he sees my sticky panties and hole, especially if the guys a heavy cummer!
Thanx for the offer of being substitute pussy cleaner, I'll bear it in mind! XX
Great you can watch two little piggles clean up . You can also ask your black boyfriend if he needs a cleaner if he fills other pussies that need cleaning afterwards...?

Creampie eating is not exclusive to the white race, the male gender or to bi/gay men. Different people enjoy it for different reasons. It seems to be a popular act in the IR/cuckold lifestyle, I will agree it's a nice way to show your woman you support her choice of having another man, or men. It can be humiliating if that's how you see it in your head, it can be a loving and intimate act between the couple if you want it to be like this.

Well....I did swallow cum....Was an a extremely clean transsexual....Believe or not I did love it....but don't know if I'll try again....because was just curiosity...

Cleaning my wife after a Black God has filled her with his superior seed is an act of true love. It demonstrates to both the loving wife and her Black lover that you not only approve of what she has just done but also that you actively encourage this.
White married women were put on this earth to marry white men but mate with the Superior race - Blacks.
I thank the Black race every day for giving our wife's what us white bois will never be able to.
Thank you

I've done it once, although she thinks I couldn't tell. My fiancé had a meeting with an older man in our home. I know she was comfortable because she knew him when she was younger, a friend of the family she said. She has a thing for older guys anyhow, she has dated a man at least 15yrs her Sr. This guy also happens to be a black guy. When I got home from work and showered she was on the bed undressed and waiting for me. I started with a little kissing and touching her but because she was already naked it didn't take long to get my mouth on her pussy, one of my favorite things to do. I don't know if she could tell but her pussy looked different than I've ever seen it. It was hanging open pretty well.
Now I've gone down on her after we've had sex and it was not open like it was at that moment. My heart was in my throat but my tongue was in her. I swear I saw some white stuff inside her farther than my tongue could hope to reach. My dick was as hard as granite at this point and I couldn't hold off any longer. As I push into her I was met with no resistance whatsoever. I thought about getting seconds from my own fiancé and the fact that whatever she had in her must have been huge but in my excitement I was fucking like a machine. I don't know if she even felt me in her but I busted a nut from hell. I nearly ******* I came so hard.

Back