Why do we do it?

NEHIGHLANDER

Couple
Gold Member
Lately I have been thinking about loving husbands like myself who enjoy seeing their wives make love to black men with big cocks. Wanting to share your wife with others and most notably black strangers seems to be the most popular fetish for white husbands and I wonder why. I have been thinking about how Amie and I got to where we are so I thought back to our relationship:
When I met my wife I thought she was one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen but she wouldn't give me the time of day. She seemed to always be with good looking guys who had money so I really didn't think I had a chance to be with her. She certainly was a fantasy for me and I ached to be with her every time I saw her. Well, long story short I did win her over and I was overjoyed the first time she went out with me, not to mention how excited I was the first time we made love.
Amie certainly is the best looking and most sexy woman I have ever been with and she was my "trophy wife" and I put her up on a pedestal.
Things changed when several years into our marriage she told me that before she met me she had dated several black men. As a matter of fact she confessed to me that she had a thing for them and really enjoyed having sex with them but even so she never thought of them as long term partners. This was probably because of her conservative Southern upbringing. Her parents have quite a bit of money and would have disowned her if they found out she was even dating them.
Once I knew this about her I became obsessed with the idea of my pretty blond Southern Belle getting it on with black men.
One thing led to another and after a while she agreed to fuck a black man while I watched. As it turned out out the first time it happened the man she was with brought along 3 of his friends so it became 4 black men on my pretty petite 5'2" 112 lb wife. It blew my mind witnessing it and initially it disturbed me when they insisted they fuck her bareback. It disturbed me but also turned me on incredibly seeing her take on their big black bare cocks, especially when they shot their loads into her unprotected little pussy. Another thing that happened during that first encounter was they did her ass, which she had never let me do but willingly gave up her ass to them. This included a double penetration.
This brings me back to my original question, why do we do it? Why do we risk everything for the thrill of seeing our wives with black lovers? I am a professional I provide for my wife very well but when I allow a black man to screw my wife they become the alpha male for that evening and they seem to relish that role, dominating my wife and when they cum inside her they are planting their seed where mine really belongs. Why does that turn me on so much? Why does it turn me on so much when their cocks are much larger than mine? Not all are bigger but there has been some that would be considered monster cocks, twice the size of mine. I have to admit I don't get so excited when they are average sized but it is an incredible turn on when their black cocks are massive. Why do I risk having my wife think less of me when she compares me to these super cocks? One thing that does happen is most of her black lovers she has had both in the past and recently have been from a lower economic status, one recent one with a horse cock was a parking lot attendant. Amie tells me that especially turns her on when they are poor or from the wrong side of the tracks. She gets very excited being banged by the thug type and her lovemaking session with the well hung parking lot attendant was very hot with him being incredibly confidant and take charge on the bed with her, he totally dominated her.
There is the old saying "Once you go black, you can never go back" and believe me it worried me, especially when I saw how responsive she was with them, doing anything they want her to do. She has assured me there is no danger of losing her and she tells me that is why she prefers the poor thug type, the only thing they have in common is the sexual attraction. She sees them as sexual playmates and since that first evening she has been with many BBCs, including 8 in one night. That night they all were competing to be the alpha male with me being pushed aside and was just a witness as she satisfied all of them, draining them of their sperm until they were dry. Why does this turn me on so much? Why do I like seeing my beautiful wife become a cum dump for a night? I don't mind saying it still makes me cum when I think of her opening her legs after multiple loads in her pussy and it was overflowing with jism. She was a precious prize for me and now she is mine I willingly give her over to a black stranger/strangers to do what they want to her.
Even though there is a breeding fantasy with all this stuff we do take precautions, she is on birth control and we insist on testing for STDs. This allows her to be totally free to let them do what they want to her with less concerns but not totally free of risk. Lately I have been re-assessing our lifestyle.
Once again I ask, why do we do it? Why do you do it?

Lately I have been thinking about loving husbands like myself who enjoy seeing their wives make love to black men with big cocks. Wanting to share your wife with others and most notably black strangers seems to be the most popular fetish for white husbands and I wonder why. I have been thinking about how Amie and I got to where we are so I thought back to our relationship:
When I met my wife I thought she was one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen but she wouldn't give me the time of day. She seemed to always be with good looking guys who had money so I really didn't think I had a chance to be with her. She certainly was a fantasy for me and I ached to be with her every time I saw her. Well, long story short I did win her over and I was overjoyed the first time she went out with me, not to mention how excited I was the first time we made love.
Amie certainly is the best looking and most sexy woman I have ever been with and she was my "trophy wife" and I put her up on a pedestal.
Things changed when several years into our marriage she told me that before she met me she had dated several black men. As a matter of fact she confessed to me that she had a thing for them and really enjoyed having sex with them but even so she never thought of them as long term partners. This was probably because of her conservative Southern upbringing. Her parents have quite a bit of money and would have disowned her if they found out she was even dating them.
Once I knew this about her I became obsessed with the idea of my pretty blond Southern Belle getting it on with black men.
One thing led to another and after a while she agreed to fuck a black man while I watched. As it turned out out the first time it happened the man she was with brought along 3 of his friends so it became 4 black men on my pretty petite 5'2" 112 lb wife. It blew my mind witnessing it and initially it disturbed me when they insisted they fuck her bareback. It disturbed me but also turned me on incredibly seeing her take on their big black bare cocks, especially when they shot their loads into her unprotected little pussy. Another thing that happened during that first encounter was they did her ass, which she had never let me do but willingly gave up her ass to them. This included a double penetration.
This brings me back to my original question, why do we do it? Why do we risk everything for the thrill of seeing our wives with black lovers? I am a professional I provide for my wife very well but when I allow a black man to screw my wife they become the alpha male for that evening and they seem to relish that role, dominating my wife and when they cum inside her they are planting their seed where mine really belongs. Why does that turn me on so much? Why does it turn me on so much when their cocks are much larger than mine? Not all are bigger but there has been some that would be considered monster cocks, twice the size of mine. I have to admit I don't get so excited when they are average sized but it is an incredible turn on when their black cocks are massive. Why do I risk having my wife think less of me when she compares me to these super cocks? One thing that does happen is most of her black lovers she has had both in the past and recently have been from a lower economic status, one recent one with a horse cock was a parking lot attendant. Amie tells me that especially turns her on when they are poor or from the wrong side of the tracks. She gets very excited being banged by the thug type and her lovemaking session with the well hung parking lot attendant was very hot with him being incredibly confidant and take charge on the bed with her, he totally dominated her.
There is the old saying "Once you go black, you can never go back" and believe me it worried me, especially when I saw how responsive she was with them, doing anything they want her to do. She has assured me there is no danger of losing her and she tells me that is why she prefers the poor thug type, the only thing they have in common is the sexual attraction. She sees them as sexual playmates and since that first evening she has been with many BBCs, including 8 in one night. That night they all were competing to be the alpha male with me being pushed aside and was just a witness as she satisfied all of them, draining them of their sperm until they were dry. Why does this turn me on so much? Why do I like seeing my beautiful wife become a cum dump for a night? I don't mind saying it still makes me cum when I think of her opening her legs after multiple loads in her pussy and it was overflowing with jism. She was a precious prize for me and now she is mine I willingly give her over to a black stranger/strangers to do what they want to her.
Even though there is a breeding fantasy with all this stuff we do take precautions, she is on birth control and we insist on testing for STDs. This allows her to be totally free to let them do what they want to her with less concerns but not totally free of risk. Lately I have been re-assessing our lifestyle.
Once again I ask, why do we do it? Why do you do it?

Perfectly normal reaction from you. Perfecly normal reaction from your wife. Nature did breed monogmous human beings it created beings that like to procreate, with a natural instinctive ti widen the gene pool. The psychological side is just the brain accepting the instinctive natural urge.

It is society that created the social rules to restrain our natural impulses, but different societies and cultures have different rules.

In the west we generally have one wife and struggle with the finances of divorce and baby care.

In South Africa the zulu king's problem is his 9th wife is sharing with his first wife and doesn't have her own palace and he is it seems struggling to find the finances for a palace for his 9th wife..

The 'west' is hung up on sexual morals and ethics created by a Victorian Society that usually only applied those 'morals' as a way of controlling the growing numbers of the working classes, but did their own thing at the 'higher' levels of their own society..

You do it because you like it, you like the woman you love feeling good, and it is normal to be aroused watching others make love, and it is far more 'personal' when it is your own wife being fucked...

Perfectly normal reaction from you. Perfecly normal reaction from your wife. Nature did breed monogmous human beings it created beings that like to procreate, with a natural instinctive ti widen the gene pool. The psychological side is just the brain accepting the instinctive natural urge.

It is society that created the social rules to restrain our natural impulses, but different societies and cultures have different rules.

In the west we generally have one wife and struggle with the finances of divorce and baby care.

In South Africa the zulu king's problem is his 9th wife is sharing with his first wife and doesn't have her own palace and he is it seems struggling to find the finances for a palace for his 9th wife..

The 'west' is hung up on sexual morals and ethics created by a Victorian Society that usually only applied those 'morals' as a way of controlling the growing numbers of the working classes, but did their own thing at the 'higher' levels of their own society..

You do it because you like it, you like the woman you love feeling good, and it is normal to be aroused watching others make love, and it is far more 'personal' when it is your own wife being fucked...
Expatdad, Very interesting, all this is probably true that it is about what society you live in. When we just go with it, it is very erotic and exciting. It is the late night thoughts that creep in that confuse and disturb.

Expatdad, Very interesting, all this is probably true that it is about what society you live in. When we just go with it, it is very erotic and exciting. It is the late night thoughts that creep in that confuse and disturb.

Then I recommend an early night for you :)

When I ask my wife why she does it, she told me that one reason was that even as a little girl she was fascinated by blacks and thought them attractive. For a while she wanted to be one. One day she rubbed mud on her face and ran in yelled to her Mom "Look, I'm a black girl now!". Her Mom was not happy with her.
Talk about being blacked!

Hot wife you have! Any plans for her to have a black baby? Regarding your question - I try not to read too much into it and prefer to just enjoy it!

Hot wife you have! Any plans for her to have a black baby? Regarding your question - I try not to read too much into it and prefer to just enjoy it!
Thanks, I think she incredible. No, we do not plan on Amie having a black baby even though when she is shared there is always that possibility because birth control is not 100%. That is part of the fetish which makes this so exciting for us, just that possibility. After she is with them and they explode inside her with their bare cocks, there's thousands of black man sperm teeming around inside her. That sperm has on one reason for existence, to impregnate her. I think that is why after each session our lovemaking is very intense with me frantically trying to reclaim her for my own, I become obsessed with filling her over and over again with my cum.
Here is a link to the stories about our adventures:

https://www.blacktowhite.net/thread...re-stories-on-literotica-check-them-out.3826/

Have you considered playing a risk game -you using a condom while her black lovers fuck bareback and unprotected?
No, not really because Amie just loves bare cock and hates condoms. Her and I have never used a condom and she tells me she has never used a condom with any of her black lovers but she has used condoms with some white lovers.
I suppose the risk game we play is the fact they do fuck her bareback with the most black cocks she has had in one session was eight. I was there to witness that event (Incredible!) and each of them came at least once in her pussy as well as her ass and mouth. If her birth control ever failed(sometimes she is a bit forgetful with her birth control pills) and with the 8-1 ration of black sperm to my white sperm, the odds were against me. We were relieved nothing really happened. Check out or stories, they explain a lot.

And then there is anal sex, which seems to be just the opposite of kissing. While her kissing a black man is a show of affection the act of fucking her ass by that same man is more of a domination thing on his part. On her part it is a display of total submission to him. Anal sex is not Amie's favorite thing as her anus is very tiny and the act of anal penetration is painful for her. As I said before she wouldn't let me do her ass but willingly let black strangers have it. It seems like nearly everyone of them eventually gets to it, it seems like at thing black men desire and all I can say is it is not tender lovemaking. Even though it hurts, she still lets them and she does have intense orgasms.
It is a her telling him her submission to him or them is complete.
amie anal submission.jpg

I have been thinking about my original post asking why we do it and I think I am just trying to communicate my insecurities. Early on I was the one who encouraged her to have black lovers and she was resistant initially but has since taken black lovers with great enthusiasm. She has no problem separating her recreational sex with them and our loving marriage. I have seemed to keep having nagging doubts. I do want to point out that we don't do this frequently, maybe a couple times a year.
What bothered me lately and actually prompted me to start this thread were recent events starting with the last two encounters she had. One was with a big black man who quite frankly didn't really like very much. I have wondered why I ever let her be with someone I had a real dislike for and it was so bizarre to watch her give her body to him.
The other incident was a sexual encounter that was totally unplanned and she ended up in a risky situation she usually avoids. I have started wondering if we have started to escalate our activities to riskier and more dangerous behavior.
I also think we have not been careful enough because recently I saw a few unblurred pictures of Amie on another web site fucking black men. They were taken by one of her black men she was with during her 8 man gangbang and he must have used his cell phone or something. I forbid anyone taking pictures and this sneaky bastard took some of her without me knowing.

I... I have seemed to keep having nagging doubts. I do want to point out that we don't do this frequently, maybe a couple times a year.
What bothered me lately and actually prompted me to start this thread were recent events starting with the last two encounters she had. One was with a big black man who quite frankly didn't really like very much. I have wondered why I ever let her be with someone I had a real dislike for and it was so bizarre to watch her give her body to him.
The other incident was a sexual encounter that was totally unplanned and she ended up in a risky situation she usually avoids. I have started wondering if we have started to escalate our activities to riskier and more dangerous behavior.
I also think we have not been careful enough because recently I saw a few unblurred pictures of Amie on another web site fucking black men. They were taken by one of her black men she was with during her 8 man gangbang and he must have used his cell phone or something. I forbid anyone taking pictures and this sneaky bastard took some of her without me knowing.

I don't know anything about you, your wife, or the state of your marriage other than what I have read on here, so you can take my advice to heart or tell me to shove it.

Any time a couple embarks down this road, a few things need to be settled on before you start. It sounds like the two of you are secure in your marriage, although recent events have caused you to take pause and reassess what you are doing. Those details, the "fine print" if you will, needs to be hammered out well in advance of any encounters. You mention that you have a strong dislike of one the men she is fucking, did you tell her about this? Did you guys discuss the kind/kinds of men that she would/should encounter? You also mention your fear that your wife may be getting herself into compromising positions- were these kinds of considerations thought of in advance of your entry into this lifestyle? Have you mentioned this to her now that it has popped up?

Now that you have reached this point, I think it would be wise to communicate these concerns to your wife. The genie is out of the bottle and if she is enjoying the sex as much as you say, she likely will not be open to stopping, but perhaps if you make her aware of the potential hazards to your private and professional lives (the pictures), she might rethink her choice in partners. And to that end, if you haven't already, you and your wife may want to establish ground rules regarding the her encounters (where they take place, how many guys, your presence or lack therof, pictures, etc, etc).

Good luck, hope things work out.

You've touched upon a very interesting topic. First of all, let me say, if that is your wife in your avatar...WOW. She looks like a model. You are blessed to have such a beautiful and I'm sure very loving wife. Second, I think the sheer thrill of seeing your wife with another man...especially a well endowed black man...is a fantasy we can all relate to. That's why we are here. Could be penis envy, confidence envy, or even just the contrast of skin color that draws us to do the things we do (i.e. be here and compel our women to fulfill these fantasies).

I don't know anything about you, your wife, or the state of your marriage other than what I have read on here, so you can take my advice to heart or tell me to shove it.

Any time a couple embarks down this road, a few things need to be settled on before you start. It sounds like the two of you are secure in your marriage, although recent events have caused you to take pause and reassess what you are doing. Those details, the "fine print" if you will, needs to be hammered out well in advance of any encounters. You mention that you have a strong dislike of one the men she is fucking, did you tell her about this? Did you guys discuss the kind/kinds of men that she would/should encounter? You also mention your fear that your wife may be getting herself into compromising positions- were these kinds of considerations thought of in advance of your entry into this lifestyle? Have you mentioned this to her now that it has popped up?

Now that you have reached this point, I think it would be wise to communicate these concerns to your wife. The genie is out of the bottle and if she is enjoying the sex as much as you say, she likely will not be open to stopping, but perhaps if you make her aware of the potential hazards to your private and professional lives (the pictures), she might rethink her choice in partners. And to that end, if you haven't already, you and your wife may want to establish ground rules regarding the her encounters (where they take place, how many guys, your presence or lack therof, pictures, etc, etc).

Good luck, hope things work out.
Sounds like sound advise, we have attempted to do most of what you have suggested but I have found it can be hard to control everything that can come up.
Even with all my reservations, it is still so exciting to see her do these things and I do know she enjoys it immensely.
Thanks for your advise.

You've touched upon a very interesting topic. First of all, let me say, if that is your wife in your avatar...WOW. She looks like a model. You are blessed to have such a beautiful and I'm sure very loving wife. Second, I think the sheer thrill of seeing your wife with another man...especially a well endowed black man...is a fantasy we can all relate to. That's why we are here. Could be penis envy, confidence envy, or even just the contrast of skin color that draws us to do the things we do (i.e. be here and compel our women to fulfill these fantasies).
It is all the above...and more! Thanks for the compliment, she is very beautiful and I am a lucky, lucky man.

BM asked, "You mention that you have a strong dislike of one the men she is fucking, did you tell her about this? Did you guys discuss the kind/kinds of men that she would/should encounter?"
Yes, I told her about my dislike for him but she still wanted him. She puzzles me sometimes, there was a handsome black man with lots of money who adored her and wanted her bad but she wouldn't have anything to do with him. She said she just didn't like him and yet she went for this surly thug who I really couldn't stand. He was very cocky and rude acting but had a very large penis.

It is all the above...and more! Thanks for the compliment, she is very beautiful and I am a lucky, lucky man.

I too share your concerns about my girl. She is asian and in decent shape. Tight everywhere. While she loves me very much(and I her) and the pleasure I bring her, I do wonder how well she would be able to handle a massive black cock the likes I have seen on this site and whether our relationship would survive after a BBC encounter. Of course, she has her reservations (mostly cultural): she's doesn't really like or trust black people and isn't especially thrilled of watching IR porn, etc. I know I'm not a girly man or a pansy. I don't fantasize of black dicks. If I see them, I prefer they were being fucked or sucked by some hot woman. I don't consider myself to be a "cuck" or a "beta" male. The way I see it, I would be allowing this other man the pleasure of my woman for a specified time. The pleasure I would receive would be watching her in *******. As for breeding, I would prefer we had one baby of our own before we even discussed of her having preg-risk sex with a black man. NEHIGHLANDER, we're all in the same boat here. You've just traveled farther within this lifestyle.

Do talk to your wife about whatever concerns you have. And always tell her how much you love her. I'm sure she will appreciate it very much.

Back