Why do us husbands want our hot wives to fuck black men????

Because I think my wife is the hottest, sexiest woman in the world, and she loves to fuck. I would love to watch her enjoy herself with a muscular black bull that really fucks her good and shows her a great time, and also would enjoy fucking her himself. I think she would look even more amazing being punished in bed by a bull, and my lust for her would be even more incredible. I think all three of us would greatly enjoy that scenario.

I myself love watching a bbc going into and out of her tight white pussy it looked so sexy It get me harder watching her having sex with a bbc then any white guy she has every been with ,, knowing the trouble we would be in if anyone found out her was having sex with a black guys, all of our friends know about the lifestyle we are in but no one know we are into the dark side of the lifestyle,

Always heard it was a white girls fantasy. I have always been attracted to the site of a bbc. And the wife said bigger cocks do feel better. She got her first bbc about 3 years ago and we've played with 5 since. She'll tell you, nothing like getting fucked by bbc. There bigger and move like no white cock ever has. Loves when they fill her pussy with there cum

Back