Why do some black men love white women?

Why do black men love white women?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why do black men love white women?

I recently read a book by that same title, and the author's point was that the black men who date white women don't actually love them. He said that there is no real fire, passion, or attraction between us, and the only reason black men have anything to do with white women is because they are sick and tired of angry black women. And there are many bloggers and commentators who agree with him too!

To me, this is absolutely unfair to both white and black women. First, because it presupposes that all black women are angry, which is a crock of bullshit. And secondly, because it assumes that all white women have nothing of real value to offer a black man, which is crock of bullshit too!

As for myself, I am profoundly attracted to mature, educated, intelligent black men. The contrast between my white skin and a black man's dark skin is HOT and completely turns me on. (It's the blackness of the cock that gets my pussy dripping wet, not necessarily the size!) And I adore everything about being fucked by a sexually aggressive black man! EVERYTHING! (Mmmmm, so yummy!!!) But to think that a man is only with me because I'm the lesser of two evils really bothers me.

So tell me black men, why do you love white women?

Women, whether white or black, how do you feel about this?

View attachment 432942
Damn,
I think love is love color doesn't matter.
I could see myself with a white woman, they are just more attractive to me.

@CindyLou, beautifully said as always. I can always sense the feelings of your heart in your writings, very warm and passionate and us Bulls are very good at sensing heat and getting the heat turned up too. ;)

I especially agree with the statement that there is really only one race - us humans we are all the same and only different shades of the same human family.

Unfortunately its sometimes hard to just explain with words why we love white women but I got a video clip cut from my phone that can show you better than I can tell you. This is one of my favorite Italian Gelato vanilla cones with brunette sprinkles and two nice huge scoops on the bottom. She is mos-def a credit to white women everywhere and I know my brothers in the choir will all join in with me and say Amen and God-bless her booty. Yeah, she is a perfect example of why we love white-women.
Too bad your video isn't viewable... :(

I completely agree with the "Angry Black Woman" persona,.. I've seen a fair share of them in my time. Having accepted my fate of never being able to form a "conventional" relationship with any black woman, I explored the options before me. While this proved successful (including a year relationship with a lovely Indian girl), I drew the ire and hate of many a black woman, including some of the ones that had previously deemed me "unacceptable".

So I asked myself "Let me get this straight, when I was single and seeking black women, I wasn't good enough.. but now my attention has tuned and you see me kicking it with non-black women, you look at me like am some 'traitor to my race'?". Basically, can't do right for doing wrong. I'd implore those same black women to stop ignoring the hard working, motivated, successful and genuine black men in front of them, while seemingly chasing "perfection" lest they continue to propagate the cycle known as the persona of the "Angry Black Woman".

Too bad your video isn't viewable... :(

UPDATE: Video link finally uploaded by xhamster after 4days and posted. Just click on link at the bottom now.

I got the video upload problem fixed I think (lets see who else is gonna block it) but see the link to the QoS thread below to view. Dam websites facebook and Dailymotion blocked it, then xhamster, and xvideos were gonna take 2 to 4days to process the upload, what the hell?

To reiterate what i was saying before; "This is one of my favorite Italian Gelato vanilla cones with brunette sprinkles and two nice huge scoops on the bottom. She is mos-def a credit to white women everywhere and I know my brothers in the choir will all join in with me and say Amen and God-bless her booty. Yeah, she is a perfect example of why we love white-women."

https://www.blacktowhite.net/thread...-of-spades-qos-club.34807/page-13#post-545704

Ahh ******* CindyLou there you go again stirring stuff like this up trying to get us to bare our souls on here. To begin with the questionnaire, you should have added an 'all the above' and then a 'b,c,d' answer and thats not for Big Chicken Dinner. My answer is somewhat equally: White women are a turn on, Forbidden fruit, and A way to say fuck you to white men.

White men when is not cool is worst. You're sincere. Some white men do not deserves the pussy he owns. I advice you to join at true friendships and get sexual relations, inviting other black men to this way of Master Dominance. Unless the dude in question will want to marry, but I saw black men getting VERY MONEY with this and he don't know still his body can give him so many money.

I would to advice get money with this? Or he will to marry some white woman. Black Male is free, and we white men me in question don't get pussies, learn to live in chastity tho.. the world will be hard to small white men if women gets more addicted to big cocks.

Black men loves white women because is a perfect breeeding. So like when white mens gets to do real pleasure in small black womens.

I'm attracted to women of all races. When it comes to white women though I was raised to think dating or being with one is taboo ot wrong do it's always been something i looked as "well since I'm not supposed to I want it even more". I do love the contrast of my skin tone against a white woman's. Something about it is just so enticing.

White men when is not cool is worst. You're sincere. Some white men do not deserves the pussy he owns. I advice you to join at true friendships and get sexual relations, inviting other black men to this way of Master Dominance. Unless the dude in question will want to marry, but I saw black men getting VERY MONEY with this and he don't know still his body can give him so many money.

I would to advice get money with this? Or he will to marry some white woman. Black Male is free, and we white men me in question don't get pussies, learn to live in chastity tho.. the world will be hard to small white men if women gets more addicted to big cocks.

Black men loves white women because is a perfect breeeding. So like when white mens gets to do real pleasure in small black womens.
Is it just me, or did anybody else find this absolutely unintelligible too??

ill say this. my wife is half blk, half cuban. she has no idea that i still fuck white women. to me white women are much more submissive and are more open sexually. they truly want to plz a blk man in bed in every way, even if they dont want to do something they will do it. also the contrast of white skin on blk skin is amazing. its weird bcuz i dont know if i could actually date a white woman, but ehen it comes to sex theyre my first choice. i would like to say that its sad a lot of blk men hate blk women. yes being with a blk woman is work, that goes for every woman. i lobe white women because of their sexual submissiveness and the taboo of it, tho its more acceptable in todays world. for instance i love being called The N Word during sex. when a blk woman does it, i like it, but when a white woman does it, it brings out the ******* in me. People should be free to like whoever they want to and race shouldnt matter. unfortunately thats nit the world we live in

In my opinion a lot of women are curious about black men. In the media we have a hate-love relationship, sometimes the media portray us as thugs, ******* dealers, no education, etc. At the same time the media portray us as great basketball players, intelligent politicians, talented singers, etc. Many women including white women always heard the negative sides of black men by racist parents, this makes women very curious about us.

I have friend who is white and married with 2 ******* in school she invites us to different school functions that her ******* are in there is a good mix of ethnic backgrounds there. Our friend is a tall slender blue eyed blonde and her oldest daughters best friends are black and Indian and notice how comfortable she is around their parents. The fathers are both professionials but they hang around her and talk to her more than their own wives you can notice they are attracted to her and she seems to enjoy the attention.

Back