why do people like to be dominated

For the freedom to experience those things you wish you could give yourself permission to be or do.

Of course, this only works with someone you trust enough to allow you to go as far as they think you can handle without harming yourself. That is a very big responsibility.

I love my Wife! :)

i have to agree with willsrvu i love the feeling of allowing someone to have complete control of me im not really sure why though but its something i have enjoyed ever since i first became sexually active

Yup, agree with the responses thus far. Although not everyone likes to be dominated, some people need that subconscious permission to do some of the things that they've been raised not to want/desire. For example, with females and sex, most are raised to appear/act ladylike & proper, however, females have just as strong of sexual desires/needs as males, but often restrain from showing it. By allowing themselves to be dominated by someone else, it gives their minds that special permission to cross over that imaginary boundary and allow someone else to take them to that forbidden zone in their mind and do things they've restrained themselves from doing. Its a brief visit into their fantasy world, then its usually back to the often real world of boring reality.

Sort of like having a sudden craving for ice cream & cake ... you satisfy the craving, then go back on your diet. Sexual domination/submissiveness is the same way ... get your fill and go back to the real world. It'd be terrible if everyone just limited themselves to having missionary sex twice a week ... yuk! Variety is the spice of life when it comes to SEX ... :)

When someone takes charge, they take responsibility. Some women seem to be embarrassed that they have an orgasm, they seem to think it makes them a a bad person. If I am in control and fuck the women to orgasm it's "my fault". This is generally only an issue with younger less experienced women. Mature women loves their orgasms

Most people don't this forum is just for pathetic white whores and masochistic low life white men (im not one of them)
I think you might be a little extreme. Just because someone derives pleasure differently than you do doesn't make them pathetic. Personally I really don't care about cucks, none of the women I currently fuck include their husbands. I don't consider cucks pathetic, they just have sexual interests that really don't mesh with mine.

Most people don't this forum is just for pathetic white whores and masochistic low life white men (im not one of them)

Incorrect as apparently you must be one of either "pathetic white whores or a masochistic low life white men" according to your own assertion since you are here. :devil:

Most people don't; this forum is just for pathetic white whores and masochistic low life white men (im not one of them)

Exodus ... what's your purpose here, then? Just curious! Maybe you should visit Dark Cavern where you can really get pissed off ... lol!

For me it was coz how I raised, I was raised by my aunt (dad's sister) , she was married at that time but also real cheater wife, she taught me how to obey to my man and be real submissive female and never say no to his orders, and coz she was into blacks, she was always teaching me the way to deal with black masters and how to worship them and always remember that I am suppose to be under them at any condition

Back