Why do cucks love BBC loving white women?

As a white cuck male I'm most attracted to white females but especially to white females who like big dominant black men. Why is this?
It is counterintuitive and in many ways counterproductive but it's a fact nonetheless. Reasons I'm so attracted to white women who like black men are:
1. It's as if such women are displaying a primal feminine lust to fuck or mate with the biggest and most dominant male;
2. The primal lust to mate with the alpha black male overrides centuries of socialization and indoctrination by cultural and religious dogma;
3. By wanting to mate with the alpha black male they are emphasizing deep primal female qualities such as wanting the best genes for their babies.
So may be it's the expression of a primal femininity that I, as a cuck, find so attractive. It's something I'd love to explore with a future partner as we both delve into the world of interracial cuckolding etc. Well here's hoping anyway!
Would like to know what others feel about this.

What religious dogma says that interracial sex is wrong?
Hi bm.

Not interested in what religions say about interracial sex what I'm referring to is what they say about monogamy and enforcing monogamy, and their obsession with female sexuality and breeding. This is pronounced in the monotheistic religions with strict codes of conduct regarding male & female couples and the harsh punishments against adulterous women - stoning to death etc. This can be seen in practice now, not as an abuse of religious texts but a strict interpretation. Religions also emphasize the dichotomous views of women as the whore or virgin, an obsession with both defining and confining women, and the accompanying shame and guilt attached to female sexuality.

Homo sapiens shows a definite sexual dimorphism with a size differential between men and women. Any anthropologist, biologist or primatologist would infer from this that most of our evolutionary history has involved a polygonous mating system when a dominant or big male mates with more females (as is the case for the majority of mammals and primates). In such circles this is overwhelmingly believed to be the case.

Monotheistic religions have only been around for a few thousand years whereas H. sapiens has been around for around 200,000 years and over that time has evolved a certain social and sexual psychology to deal with the structure of the social group - this is what interests me.

One of our closest primate relatives does in fact show pair-bonding (what we'd call monogamy) and that is the gibbon, and like most pair-bonded species they show a small size differential.

We are in a great age for unravelling the origins, causes and motivations of human and ******* sexual and social behaviour. Such knowledge can only enhance our sexual experience not detract from it.

I try to explain my point of view.
He loves me because I love him. Sex is a part of our life, but for us it's a game in which we both play with different roles. I think that we love each other much more than a lot of couple out of there who aren't into lifestyle. For live this game and stay together u need to be first of all a strong couple.

Hi bm.

Not interested in what religions say about interracial sex what I'm referring to is what they say about monogamy and enforcing monogamy, and their obsession with female sexuality and breeding. This is pronounced in the monotheistic religions with strict codes of conduct regarding male & female couples and the harsh punishments against adulterous women - stoning to death etc. This can be seen in practice now, not as an abuse of religious texts but a strict interpretation. Religions also emphasize the dichotomous views of women as the whore or virgin, an obsession with both defining and confining women, and the accompanying shame and guilt attached to female sexuality.

Homo sapiens shows a definite sexual dimorphism with a size differential between men and women. Any anthropologist, biologist or primatologist would infer from this that most of our evolutionary history has involved a polygonous mating system when a dominant or big male mates with more females (as is the case for the majority of mammals and primates). In such circles this is overwhelmingly believed to be the case.

Monotheistic religions have only been around for a few thousand years whereas H. sapiens has been around for around 200,000 years and over that time has evolved a certain social and sexual psychology to deal with the structure of the social group - this is what interests me.

One of our closest primate relatives does in fact show pair-bonding (what we'd call monogamy) and that is the gibbon, and like most pair-bonded species they show a small size differential.

We are in a great age for unravelling the origins, causes and motivations of human and ******* sexual and social behaviour. Such knowledge can only enhance our sexual experience not detract from it.

I only asked because in your point #2, you referenced religion and interracial sex.

Black females are sexually attracted to white males and vice versa. I have dated four different black girls that were attracted to me, and vice versa. For psychological reasons no one wants to delve into here, those attractions do not attract folks to websites.
The black male dominance thing is a niche , nothing more. Granted, white women are attracted to black men, and increasingly can act on that desire. But it does not mean the end of the white race. Sorry.
Contrary to what some folks desire, white women are not turned off by white men. Look at Hollywood. Those white actresses-Jennifer Anniston, Reese Witherspoon, you name them, they are almost all social liberals, waiting for any opportunity to show they are not prejudiced. Unlike 40 plus years ago, if they presently date a black man, they proudly announce it. They adopt black babies, to demonstrate how liberal they are. But yet, they continue to mostly date and marry little scrawny white guys. Relationships are more than just about sex.
Many young people do not often even notice race, if the other is from the same class-middle-middle, etc.

Black females are sexually attracted to white males and vice versa. I have dated four different black girls that were attracted to me, and vice versa. For psychological reasons no one wants to delve into here, those attractions do not attract folks to websites.
The black male dominance thing is a niche , nothing more. Granted, white women are attracted to black men, and increasingly can act on that desire. But it does not mean the end of the white race. Sorry.
Contrary to what some folks desire, white women are not turned off by white men. Look at Hollywood. Those white actresses-Jennifer Anniston, Reese Witherspoon, you name them, they are almost all social liberals, waiting for any opportunity to show they are not prejudiced. Unlike 40 plus years ago, if they presently date a black man, they proudly announce it. They adopt black babies, to demonstrate how liberal they are. But yet, they continue to mostly date and marry little scrawny white guys. Relationships are more than just about sex.
Many young people do not often even notice race, if the other is from the same class-middle-middle, etc.

For psychological reasons no one wants to delve into here- that sounds like you channeled your inner Jack Nicholson from A Few Good Men.

You can delve into it and give your thoughts, there are a few people here who enjoy an intelligent conversation/debate.

It's the visual of a toned, muscular black guy, who will also usually have a thick, long cock...physically towering over the hot white woman. It's primal and sexy as fuck as she goes for the dominant male...and he takes her. So you got to take your place in the pecking order and watch, as the real man does is thing...

As a white cuck male I'm most attracted to white females but especially to white females who like big dominant black men. Why is this?
It is counterintuitive and in many ways counterproductive but it's a fact nonetheless. Reasons I'm so attracted to white women who like black men are:
1. It's as if such women are displaying a primal feminine lust to fuck or mate with the biggest and most dominant male;
2. The primal lust to mate with the alpha black male overrides centuries of socialization and indoctrination by cultural and religious dogma;
3. By wanting to mate with the alpha black male they are emphasizing deep primal female qualities such as wanting the best genes for their babies.
So may be it's the expression of a primal femininity that I, as a cuck, find so attractive. It's something I'd love to explore with a future partner as we both delve into the world of interracial cuckolding etc. Well here's hoping anyway!
Would like to know what others feel about this.

This may not answer why many cucks are attracted to white women who have sex with Black Men, but it does explain why my husband is attracted to me, and women like me.

My husband grew up behind a topless bar, a nude wrestling place, a massage parlor, an adult arcade and a free clinic. Growing up, my husband saw women having sex with different men every day. This being the case, my husband grew up seeing these women, who had sex with different men every day, as the perfect women. "The way women should be."

A lot of the women my husband idolized let him, or knew that my husband was watching. And he learned a lot. My husband used to listen to these women talk about the men they had sex with, what they liked and what they didn't, who was better and why. And my husband has never seen women otherwise. He has always seen women who have sex with a lot of other men as Real Women, again, "The way women should be."

Maybe this will shed some light.

I have been asked to explain my comment above that although white men and black women are attracted to each other, that fondness does not drive people to websites like this. First, I agree with the jonny daily comment above that a toned muscular black guy and a good looking white girl is a sexy match. I agree with that philosophy, expressed in various ways on this website.
But any good looking white guy that is sexually interested in black women will find that the sexual attraction is mutual. Perhaps not as sexy and exotic as the reverse, but the attraction exists, nonetheless. Bottom line, more and more, people relate to other people without as much thought of race, especially if the people have gone to school, worked with, or somehow been involved with the other person before they began dating.
However, the psychological mind games, some conscious, often more subconscious, are not as prevalent with the white male-black female thing. I am talking about the desire ? or whatever that drives websites like this.
It is easier to think of the black male-white female thing first. For the black male, what better way to stick it to "the Man" than to take his woman? Not just take his woman, but flaunt her in public, and even more, be the better lover. Several females on here have expressed that black men are more passionate with their lovemaking. A good lady friend and also a cousin of mine have both been with many men of both races. They claim that, on average, the black guy is not better endowed [ I know many disagree on here, but remember only the black hung guys are posting pics and making videos]. But on average, even my friend and also my cousin claim that, on average, the black man is more passionate in his love making.
If I was a black guy and I had a chance at the white prize, especially if I was her first black guy, I would die trying to impress her. The guy has the chance to prove that the myth [what they say about black guys] is correct. Hell yeah, that is a-whole-lot-of-motivation.
For the white girl, it may be a chance to get back at a white boyfriend, or ex husband. If younger and she has daddy issues, perhaps it is a way to make her parents, especially her daddy mad, by dating a black guy. Many social liberals, who have pathetic white guilt over historical discrimination, will date black guys as a form of atonement. The latter has been written about extensively, from the black Eldridge Cleavor to the white liberal Joe Esterhauz.
Another factor is that a desire for submission or dominance drives websites like this, especially for men. Different [large and physically imposing] attracts cucks and submissive types. Large and black [and for some, thug black] is more in the collective conscious than large and white.
I am not saying that oftentimes black males-white females are not attracted to each other simply as people, and perhaps by simple sexual attraction, without the aforementioned aspects.
But I think the white male-black female thing is much less complicated, psychologically speaking.

Last edited:
Back