why do cuckolds lick the bulls cum from their wifes pussy?

why do cuckolds lick the bulls cum from their wifes pussy?

• Total voters
To be honest, I'd have to add several answers together. First of all, the main sex I can have successfully with my wife is eating her pussy. She says I am the best she has ever had at it and since I have become very lame at anything else, I have come to crave it badly, so given a chance to eat her pussy, I will do it no matter what. Now the fact that her bull has filled her with cum, makes some of it humiliation, some submission and some to be involved in their sex in some way. Now that I learned my wife REALLY loves having me do this and gets her off big time, that is all the reason we need.

Thought about this a lot lately. It seems for me, its kind of my part in the play...inclusion in the intimate moment. My wife enjoys it deeply. We keep all clean ups private to our own play except with a bull who comes every week and he seems to enjoy me working her over this way. I can't explain the specialness for every couple of course, but as for us, it seems to bring it all together with us all in the mix. ;)

It's an ******* instinct. If you see male cats you'll understand men behavior. When cats are in mating time, they usually urinate in every place they can. Their urine has pheromons to attrack female cats. If another male cat smell it, then it orine to cover it's rival smell.
With some men happens the same. This is a remainder from his ******* nature.

The cuckold fetish is an atavism from "the sperm competition". It's a natural ******* instinct of survival. The vast majority of ******* species fuck due the reproductive instinct. Females choose male due their strength, health, dominant carácter and more. If one male is looking for females to breed, probably this male must fight for her. If female had been fucked before, the new male will try to fuck them even better.
In humans occurs something like that. If one husband has been cuckolded by his wife and he knows, probably he is going to demonstrate his wife that he's even better than the other man: more virile, stronger, more handsome.
But his ******* instinct has a weird way to cerebrally activate this mechanism: making him feel more excited. This is the sperm competition.
Some men have that basic instinct more developed and turned a real fetish. In this way it's not weird that a lot of men turn on just imaginning their wives fucking with another stronger and more virile men then them.

From a cuckolds side, Going down on her and seeing her stretched out used pussy, smelling the new mixture of sex, and depending on if I was there or she brought it home, her replaying the night as I inspect her and lick her it is truly exhilarating!! Oh and also her pussy lips are so smooth almost like velvet which is AMAZING!! Wish it happened so much more!

I eat cum from pussy and off her body and fingers as well as directly from the cock because it enhances the fun. Sucking cock until it cums is hard work but it gives so much pleasure just like letting someone do your ass with a dildo. I am sure there are all sorts of reasons some men share their wives or eat cum but I have not seen anything definative

The cuckold fetish is an atavism from "the sperm competition". It's a natural ******* instinct of survival. The vast majority of ******* species fuck due the reproductive instinct. Females choose male due their strength, health, dominant carácter and more. If one male is looking for females to breed, probably this male must fight for her. If female had been fucked before, the new male will try to fuck them even better.
In humans occurs something like that. If one husband has been cuckolded by his wife and he knows, probably he is going to demonstrate his wife that he's even better than the other man: more virile, stronger, more handsome.
But his ******* instinct has a weird way to cerebrally activate this mechanism: making him feel more excited. This is the sperm competition.
Some men have that basic instinct more developed and turned a real fetish. In this way it's not weird that a lot of men turn on just imaginning their wives fucking with another stronger and more virile men th

There are few men stronger or more virile than me but I still enjoy watching other men fuck my wife or other women or men for that matter, guess I just like watching people do things and have fun

Back