why do black men seek married white women

How do you no witch one to seek out?
How do you go about seducing one?
How long do you try before giving up?
What is the ultimate accomplishments with one?

I have the same questions, I wish some married white women that secretly love and want black dick would give us some advice. I go to the grocery store and see some sexy women and I can't help but wonder if she is interested.

I'm actually surprised that this is puzzling to some. Obviously I can't speak for anyone but myself, but after years of doing this, I can just tell. I wish there were something more concrete I could tell you. There's the obvious of course, women that from their outward appearances that seem to be involved in the black culture. But that's not what you meant. You mean the ones that most would never think love black cock. And I think it's innate. There's a look in their eyes, something in their walk, it's subtle, very missable, but I promise it's there. Just as easy, I can also tell those not interested. Again, subtleties. Probably not much help, but just my thoughts.

I'm actually surprised that this is puzzling to some. Obviously I can't speak for anyone but myself, but after years of doing this, I can just tell. I wish there were something more concrete I could tell you. There's the obvious of course, women that from their outward appearances that seem to be involved in the black culture. But that's not what you meant. You mean the ones that most would never think love black cock. And I think it's innate. There's a look in their eyes, something in their walk, it's subtle, very missable, but I promise it's there. Just as easy, I can also tell those not interested. Again, subtleties. Probably not much help, but just my thoughts.

No not at all its all a big help. What about the conservative ones? Is it harder with them

No not at all its all a big help. What about the conservative ones? Is it harder with them
Those curious but not yet committed are sometimes harder. But you always have to look at it from this point of view. You aren't talking someone into something they don't have in them to to. It's either there or it isn't. All I do is try to bring it out of them. That's all. Someone not into it will never be convinced otherwise.

Those curious but not yet committed are sometimes harder. But you always have to look at it from this point of view. You aren't talking someone into something they don't have in them to to. It's either there or it isn't. All I do is try to bring it out of them. That's all. Someone not into it will never be convinced otherwise.

What are some of things you do to bring it out of them

Back