Why do black men prefer

For me personally, it's not so much that I prefer to fuck white women. I just think every woman needs good dick and a good fucking. Evolution has proven black men to be a more physical being then white, and its pretty damn obvious what we carry in our pants. White women want big cocks just like every other woman, and most of you little white boys just aren't up for the job. Therefore they come to us for what you can not supply them with.

For me personally, it's not so much that I prefer to fuck white women. I just think every woman needs good dick and a good fucking. Evolution has proven black men to be a more physical being then white, and its pretty damn obvious what we carry in our pants. White women want big cocks just like every other woman, and most of you little white boys just aren't up for the job. Therefore they come to us for what you can not supply them with.
Well you my think that all white men have small penises but that is far from the truth, Mine is as big as nay black man`s it is 10 inches long soft and hard 12 and as thick as a beer can and let me tell you I can fuck as hard as you men because I teach to fuck by black women here in S.A in the early years of 1960 when I was just 16 I still like to fuck black women and I am not selfish so that is why I asked my wife to fuck black men and I love to watch her with them and after words I enjoy her cream pie.

Exactly the conclusion we came to a long time ago and it's made our marriage work perfectly. Best friends and business partners with benefits but I still get the thick cock and hot sex I need to make it work.

Kisses, Sheila

I have to admit Ice-T is a funny mofo! Ok here is my take on this...I know there are black guys who prefer women of other races over women in the race. I just enjoy interracial sex and women of other cultures. I have noticed that women that I have been with (Asian, Italian, German, White, etc. etc.) have been very free with what they wanted and had no problems telling me what pleased them. Plus, there is the color contrast during sex...our dark skin (if you are darked skin) against there lighter colored skin, the look of our cock going in and out of the vagina is not only super hot it makes the sex more exciting to me. Ultimately each black guy that prefers white women has there own reason and I am sure you will come across them as this thread continues.

A lot of black men have very small cocks. A lot of black men think their cocks are big and describe themselves as 'BBC' when yes, their cocks ARE black but are really only average in size. Most black guys aren't as big as they think they are. A lot of white guys have big/very big cocks. However there is something highly erotic about a very well endowed black man and perhaps it's because it is often seen as 'taboo'.
Perhaps it's the contrast, black and white, whatever it is, it is the ultimate turn on.

A lot of black men have very small cocks. A lot of black men think their cocks are big and describe themselves as 'BBC' when yes, their cocks ARE black but are really only average in size. Most black guys aren't as big as they think they are. A lot of white guys have big/very big cocks. However there is something highly erotic about a very well endowed black man and perhaps it's because it is often seen as 'taboo'.
Perhaps it's the contrast, black and white, whatever it is, it is the ultimate turn on.
You've made a very accurate and true statement. Although I prefer men who are very well endowed (both black and white men), not all black men are well endowed and in fact many are just average like white men. I know many people love the fantasy of black men being really big, but that's just not the truth. I look for the "total package" when looking for men I find attractive...... Face, body, personality, intelligence, and having a nice sized cock is also important, but not the only thing.

My wife loves Black men and their cocks! And certainly not all are big. But if she had a choice of a small Black cock or a large white one, her preference would be the Black one.

My wife loves Black men and their cocks! And certainly not all are big. But if she had a choice of a small Black cock or a large white one, her preference would be the Black one.
I would disagree. I would prefer a man who is well endowed, black or white over than selecting based on race. But size really is only one thing to consider and the overall man is what is important.

#2 is kind of surprising. I'm a white man , never been with a black woman but some of the amateur movies I've seen of a black woman sucking cock makes me think some are highly skilled.

Back