Why do black men like pale curvy redheads so much?

I been with 3 redheaded women. I'll put a twist on the question asked. Those 3 women actually initially approached me. Red hair is uncommon so you don't encounter them everyday BUT when I did the majority of them seemed to have some level of interest in me. I have never really figured this out - maybe attraction of opposite energies? Redhead women seem to have a high sexual energy on average, enjoy sexually satisfying her man and are very intuitive.

Strangely, as a natural redhead and curvy, I don't get hit in much. Of course I spend most evenings and weekends at my *******'s baseball games, so....not much chance.

Black men have hit on me hard ever since I was a teenager. They just seem to go nuts for pale curvy redheads. I've always loved the attention but noticed they will hit on me faster than on a prettier girl. Anybody else notice this same thing? Can any brothers explain what the turn on is?
Yo, it's funny you post that question. I like brunettes, but there's just something about red hair women that's makes me love them. Lol! its hard not to find red hair women attractive and beautiful. I think it's because of the rarity, I could be wrong. But it's something. ??‍♂️

Back