Why do black men like fucking white women so much?

re: Why do black men like fucking white women so much?

I was sitting in the break room a year or so ago with several of my colleagues (2 of which were black males) when this very hot, white female associate came in to get coffee. Hell, any man in a sane mind would have taken the opportunity of sitting her on a break table, pushing her legs open, pulling her panties aside (if she had any on), and just pushing their cocks inside her DRY ... lol Anyways, both of the black guys really expressed their approval of her; one even going as far as to reach down and squeeze his cock in his pants.
Take it for "Mac" ... I saw this as an opening for a unique conversation that I was eagerly desiring to have for a long time, so after this chick left the break room, and things went back to normalcy :( , I tossed these questions out to the guys ... "why is it that you more and more see black guys chasing white females? And do you prefer white women over black women, and why?"
The reason I'm posting this is because of the responses that have been posted, thus far ... they're almost exactly the responses those black guys gave. One went even as far as to say that black women these days simply have a bad attitude and too demanding ... he didn't expand on that, but something he tossed out. Also, these guys said black women are very tuned in as to what is happening with black men and white women, and they are NOT happy about it, but that black guys simply don't give a crap 'cause so many white chicks are now throwing themselves at black guys for a fuck. It wasn't necessarily the black guys doing the chasing.
It was really an enlightened conversation until 2 older white ladies came in and we went back to "sports" .... LOL Mac

Originally the taboo of it. In the group I am in now I am sought out by women who want me to fuck them. If I want to fuck a black woman I must wine and dine and wait for her to decide. The white women are interested in my cock and my ability to use it. They are aren't interested in social engagements, just sexual ones. The women that share my bed I see as friends with some damn good benefits but the reason we are meeting is for sex nothing else, I doubt I would ever have that type of a relationship with any black woman

list reasons why black men like fucking white women so much.
My ex wife who swore a black man would never touch her gave up her white pussy willingly to a black co worker he told her it turned him on to stick his black dick into a white pussy that never wanted it she gave it to him whenever he wanted it

Back