Why do black men like fucking white women so much?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by circus, Apr 3, 2014.

1. circus

circus Active Member

list reasons why black men like fucking white women so much.

2. Sexy Foxy

Sexy Foxy Active Member

Germany
    Do black men like fucking white women more than black women ? Or do they just like fucking ? ;)

Brenmar and Jason Londoners like this.
  3. Jason Londoners

Jason Londoners Well-Known Member Gold Member

Italy
    I like fuck a lot white women!!!
    I had been just few time with black women

:D

Sexy Foxy and wanabecucked like this.
  4. hotjen

hotjen Well-Known Member Gold Member

UK
    they may like fucking but the ones whove fucked me like white women i love them

5. BNJ4BBC

BNJ4BBC Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    A bbc once told us he likes fucking white women because they're more submissive.

6. hotjen

hotjen Well-Known Member Gold Member

UK
    i agree i am

7. Dan Teal

Dan Teal Active Member

US
    Also with the variety. Less altitude, submissiveness, and a host of other reasons

Howard & Sue and marie04 like this.
  8. trish6912

trish6912 Well-Known Member

Who cares as long as they do, giggles :)

9. Sexy Foxy

Sexy Foxy Active Member

Germany
    Do black women also let you cum bareback in their pussies? ;)

Jason Londoners and Meramo like this.
  10. Jamal Smith

Jamal Smith New Member

US
    I love both black and white women, BUT generally speaking, white women are more submissive.

Jason Londoners and pounderful like this.
  11. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    re: Why do black men like fucking white women so much?

I was sitting in the break room a year or so ago with several of my colleagues (2 of which were black males) when this very hot, white female associate came in to get coffee. Hell, any man in a sane mind would have taken the opportunity of sitting her on a break table, pushing her legs open, pulling her panties aside (if she had any on), and just pushing their cocks inside her DRY ... lol Anyways, both of the black guys really expressed their approval of her; one even going as far as to reach down and squeeze his cock in his pants.
    Take it for "Mac" ... I saw this as an opening for a unique conversation that I was eagerly desiring to have for a long time, so after this chick left the break room, and things went back to normalcy :( , I tossed these questions out to the guys ... "why is it that you more and more see black guys chasing white females? And do you prefer white women over black women, and why?"
    The reason I'm posting this is because of the responses that have been posted, thus far ... they're almost exactly the responses those black guys gave. One went even as far as to say that black women these days simply have a bad attitude and too demanding ... he didn't expand on that, but something he tossed out. Also, these guys said black women are very tuned in as to what is happening with black men and white women, and they are NOT happy about it, but that black guys simply don't give a crap 'cause so many white chicks are now throwing themselves at black guys for a fuck. It wasn't necessarily the black guys doing the chasing.
    It was really an enlightened conversation until 2 older white ladies came in and we went back to "sports" .... LOL Mac

12. Jason Londoners

Jason Londoners Well-Known Member Gold Member

Italy
    Sometime ;)

When I'm next to cum, I say always: I'm cumming
    Just a few white ladies push me out,but all of them are surprise how much seed is coming out!!!

Do you find some black men try to buy condoms???

I bought just 3 time condoms...All the time, the women have already them in the bag ;)

raykink, hotLena and Sexy Foxy like this.
  13. Cyndi Robare

Cyndi Robare Active Member

Well this sums it up for me? all men are created equal.jpg

raykink, AJ Cuck, wit and 4 others like this.
  14. Torpedo

Torpedo Well-Known Member Gold Member

Originally the taboo of it. In the group I am in now I am sought out by women who want me to fuck them. If I want to fuck a black woman I must wine and dine and wait for her to decide. The white women are interested in my cock and my ability to use it. They are aren't interested in social engagements, just sexual ones. The women that share my bed I see as friends with some damn good benefits but the reason we are meeting is for sex nothing else, I doubt I would ever have that type of a relationship with any black woman

15. kissylips

kissylips Active Member

US
    black guys like white women for the same reason white women like black men = its so fun

16. Chip

Chip Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    My ex wife who swore a black man would never touch her gave up her white pussy willingly to a black co worker he told her it turned him on to stick his black dick into a white pussy that never wanted it she gave it to him whenever he wanted it

BNJ4BBC likes this.
  17. King of the Swirl

King of the Swirl Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Because White Women have the best pussy in the world, and are the very best sexually in bed, No contest.

18. MILFSEEKERpgh

MILFSEEKERpgh Active Member

US
    White females are SO SEXY! and there sex appeal is on fire.
    Me personally think they are extremely orally talented, Not too mention there SUBMISSIVENESS turns me on, And there sexy bodies make me so horny!

19. Duke jones

Duke jones Well-Known Member

US
    My experiences I've found that white girls and Latinas suck the best dick... Are more submissive... Higher pain threshold to take the dick in deep in the pussy... And mostly a big thing for me I've notice is white girls RESPECT the dick we provide

20. MILFSEEKERpgh

MILFSEEKERpgh Active Member

US
    You got that right BRO! And they appreciate it!

Duke jones likes this.