Why do black men like fucking white women so much?

its probably because we have better pussy then black girls we usually are with or married to white boys and most white guys have small thin dicks your lucky if u find a white guy with a 7 inch dick our pussy is tight and most white girls wax there pussy and because we usually turn into sex freaks after we get fucked by a black guy

I came of age in the 1960's, the Pill was getting commonly used and the civil rights movement was going full steam. For a lot of Caucasian women crossing the color barrier was a way to"prove" they weren't prejudiced. The Pill made fucking more of a recreational activity and STD's weren't an issue like they are now. Personally, I found out that pale skinned redheads turned me on like nothing else.

As a black male on here, its def the way a white woman treats her man. I know alot black girls dont like to suck dick but white girls do and they are more passionate about it. The sex is sooooo much better because of that passion. When sex can be fun, along with each person can give and take instead of one person doing all the work it makes it so much better as well.

Coming from a Canadian BULL where I grew up thete weren't very many black people. Most of the black girls out hete whete either my family, or friends or friends *******. As I grew older none related black girls in my community always seemed to have some sort of resemblance of family or friends. So I choose to stay away from black women. I've smashed on many different races, but never black.

For whatever reason I've just never been into black women.

I love the contrast of a pale white girl's skin.

Love the contrast too. For me, I will never fuck another black man... I did it when I lost my virginity.
As a black woman, I enjoy all the things white men can provide me but I am not attracted by bbc. All my black girlfriends date white boys so things are well made... white boys with black girls and white girls with black men ! Mixed couples are fine to me, as long as love is effective...

In my youth I think part of the appeal of white pussy was that it was forbidden. Back then you had to be careful or you could really have unpleasant things happen to you. I enjoyed the adrenaline rush of it all

its probably because we have better pussy then black girls we usually are with or married to white boys and most white guys have small thin dicks your lucky if u find a white guy with a 7 inch dick our pussy is tight and most white girls wax there pussy and because we usually turn into sex freaks after we get fucked by a black guy
black women have great pussy too , don't ever sell them short....

My parents always wanted the best for my sisters and I so I've always lived in white neighborhoods and gone to white schools. For me it was just a part of growing up. I've been into white chicks for most of my life. I personally think that sex with white women is sooo much better. I love the contrast of the skin especially when my cock is sliding in and out of her. I get hit on by more white chicks than anything. lol. I guess it's because I'm a light skinned black guy. lol.

I have been always curious about this too.
Many times I have had black men tell me that us white girls always love sucking, or ask if I like sucking like other white girls. Many black guys seem to think we're more into it or willing to give BJs or freakier in general.

I have asked black guys what's so "special" about us and the theme of the answers I get is "willingness and enthusiasm". Some say asian girls are more willing but not as enthusiastic, black girls are enthusiastic but not very willing, and latina girls are like white girls but can be crazy.

This is just my unofficial info from conversations with black guys.

I agree with everything you just said. Its both willingness and enthusiasm. I have when I lick a woman pussy but doesnt want to suck on my dick because she thinks its nasty. It has to be a give give pleasure.

Black women have the best pussy ever!!!!! We fuck white women because their easy to fuck... unlike black women who don't give it up quickly and easily, and we fuck white women because white men always wanted to keep them away from black cock.....but they can't! White women lust black meat from the days of slavery they would sneak down to the basement and fuck black slaves....and further more it's just sex....black, white, Spanish, ect don't make it seem as if black men only fuck white women if their not fucking black women! !!!!

Black women have the best pussy ever!!!!! We fuck white women because their easy to fuck... unlike black women who don't give it up quickly and easily, and we fuck white women because white men always wanted to keep them away from black cock.....but they can't! White women lust black meat from the days of slavery they would sneak down to the basement and fuck black slaves....and further more it's just sex....black, white, Spanish, ect don't make it seem as if black men only fuck white women if their not fucking black women! !!!!

Thanks... I consider myself like a superior creature now ! And so my hubby is considering me by the way... :bigsmile:

I think for the most part... Black men have failed black woman... Meaning not being ******* to our children, Being ******* to his mom, and a brother to his sister..... This tearing the community apart. It takes a strong man to be with a black woman. And a lot 0f black men can't handle that.. Certain black men know they can get way with certain things with a white woman, which they can't with a black woman. And they play on that. Now far as white women with black men. it goes back to the taboo, of being with a black man. Something a girlfriend has tried, and told them about. Being raised in a house where dating a black man, might cause turmoil. At the end of the day everyone has there choice of preference. But to say this man is better than the next, or this women is better than that one. Is so off basis, And that is what is wrong with people on this planet now... Color race... Money! No man or woman is better than the next. We are all human beings... And if we don't get together... We shall fall! As the human race.

we already talk about it in private. So you know what I am thinking and what a lot of black women are thinking. Hope you had not a headache after ou chat :cold:

we already talk about it in private. So you know what I am thinking and what a lot of black women are thinking. Hope you had not a headache after ou chat :cold:
No... There is no difference between a white and black man... There is good and bad in both. I just see a lot of self hate in both races, and I think it's a problem

Back