Why do black men like fucking white wives?

Why do black men like fucking white wives?

• revenge for racism

Votes: 8 12.3%
  • taboo to fuck a white mans wife

Votes: 18 27.7%
  • act of dominance

Votes: 13 20.0%
  • to belittle the white husband

Votes: 9 13.8%
  • i just love white pussy

Votes: 26 40.0%
  • im a white boy/girl checking results

Votes: 22 33.8%

• Total voters
I think the majority of women that have shared my bed have done so because their husbands were too busy with other things to take care of things between the sheets. There have also been women that fucking a black man is a bucket list thing. There have been a few that shared my bed a few times and stopped then they can say,"Been there done that". Most of my relationships over the years have been LTR and most of those are because their husbands didn't meet their needs. There have been a few that just like a big one.

Why do I enjoy fucking married white women? It is trouble free sex. The women in the group are there for one reason and that is to get their toes curled. I don't have to wine, dine, or complicate my life. The women that share my bed are mostly upper middle class and maybe a one per center or two and they have no interest in loosing their comfortable lifestyle. My purpose in their lives is to discretely curl their toes from time to time. If I am dating a black woman I must wine, dine, sweet talk and most likely become monogamous.

I think the majority of women that have shared my bed have done so because their husbands were too busy with other things to take care of things between the sheets. There have also been women that fucking a black man is a bucket list thing. There have been a few that shared my bed a few times and stopped then they can say,"Been there done that". Most of my relationships over the years have been LTR and most of those are because their husbands didn't meet their needs. There have been a few that just like a big one.

Why do I enjoy fucking married white women? It is trouble free sex. The women in the group are there for one reason and that is to get their toes curled. I don't have to wine, dine, or complicate my life. The women that share my bed are mostly upper middle class and maybe a one per center or two and they have no interest in loosing their comfortable lifestyle. My purpose in their lives is to discretely curl their toes from time to time. If I am dating a black woman I must wine, dine, sweet talk and most likely become monogamous.
Most interesting. I for one love to have my toes curled and love my comfortable lifestyle, but also love to be wined and dined. Don’t think I could ever be a sub. We are all different in our wants and desires, so it goes to say there are many answers to this question.

My ex wife fucked a black co worker at various times over a 14-15 month period of time he was actually dating/screwing a couple of her girlfriends during that time. His main interest in my wife was same as the white guys she was tall good looking sexy and was giving that pussy away to whoever happened to be there. He seemed to always be there when she was depressed or had to much to *******. She was married he wasnt so was no strings just free white married pussy.

Why?

Maybe because most married women like us aren't looking for anything more than really good sex. And every black guy on this site knows that. We suck their gorgeous cocks, they fuck us hard and when they're done with us, we leave.
What she said

A black friend of mine has been fucking my wife for a while now. Why?? Firstly, because he had fucked her before we got together and married and I was well aware of that. Secondly, he wants to continue enjoying her married status and at the same time not upset our mutual friendship. This is just our personal circumstances and might be different in other couples.

Back