Why do Black men are so graza about whit bitches: black women are much more beautiful!

Why is this, black ladies are so much better built and beautiful than the white bitches. Or do black men like to fuck white bitches to demonstrate something else?! As a white man I only can see the gorgeous black ladies which do not pay any attention to us as they prefer BBC!

LOL... generalizing much? SMFH. By the way your use of words is fucking disrespectful: black women are "ladies" and white women are "bitches"? Well, I'm NOT a bitch. Maybe you came across only ugly white "bitches" but it's your damn problem. Beauty has no race, there are beautiful and ugly women in every race, it totally depends on the person and genetics. Don't worry, the majority of black men still fuck women within their own race so "white bitches" can never "steal" all of them. Just because you don't find white women attractive, it doesn't mean that you should hate on BM/WW relations especially not in a community that is mostly about BM/WW stuff. If you like black women, then go for them. But anyway, I always thought people who fuck or date outside their race are open minded and grown enough to accept that every race is beautiful in their own way. Peace out

LOL... generalizing much? SMFH. By the way your use of words is fucking disrespectful: black women are "ladies" and white women are "bitches"? Well, I'm NOT a bitch. Maybe you came across only ugly white "bitches" but it's your damn problem. Beauty has no race, there are beautiful and ugly women in every race, it totally depends on the person and genetics. Don't worry, the majority of black men still fuck women within their own race so "white bitches" can never "steal" all of them. Just because you don't find white women attractive, it doesn't mean that you should hate on BM/WW relations especially not in a community that is mostly about BM/WW stuff. If you like black women, then go for them. But anyway, I always thought people who fuck or date outside their race are open minded and grown enough to accept that every race is beautiful in their own way. Peace out

AMEN!:)

Why is this, black ladies are so much better built and beautiful than the white bitches. Or do black men like to fuck white bitches to demonstrate something else?! As a white man I only can see the gorgeous black ladies which do not pay any attention to us as they prefer BBC!

I do NOT agree with the statement that Black Females are "so much more better built and beautiful" than White Females.

You just have a thing for black women. Like some men who are just into bbw, or skinny or certain har color. It's your fetish. Also, who cares about the skin color, black, white, brown, they are all beautiful. Personally, I'd fuck them all.

I'm not black and I'm not white too. I amlike mix black n white so I'm like coffee. Oh and sweet coffee, very sweet coffee. Oh and no fat. Hot sweet coffee is no good with fat in it is it??? Who like hot sweet coffee with fat yuk yuk!!
Blind man BBC cannot see colour of my skin but can taste my sweet and feel me hot and no fat. its right isnt it?

Were you born a big loser idiot or did you have to practice?

Its not a matter of why but what you prefer. we are all men and love pussy from whatever race we choose to be with , to me pussy has no color just different shapes and sizes.... The white lady in my mind has a body just like any other race if not better , so pussy will always be pussy..... IT SEE'S NO COLOR,,,,,,,,,,,,,,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well said Diamond1990, ..."checkmate"!

I understand the point Vincent is making. As a white bottom cuckold, I too very much appreciate the body of a "'hood rat wit a donkey".
And it's so true, they pay no attention to us white boys. They see us as eunuchs (if they see us at all).
I also prefer eating/cleaning a skunky ripe black pussy with a huge clit than an odorless white vagina.
I believe their disdain toward me is shown when they "park the booty" on my face and fart some nasty gas.

But I take much pleasure in using my tongue on their clit while working a huge dildo into their sloppy
wet hole until they nut. That is until they can find a real man to satisfy them.

It's simple: let's be honest and real here, most Black women could beat up alot of white guys lol. Look at the williams sisters. I'm sorry, but I find black women to be somewhat masculine. Most Black men say they don't like dating Black women also because they are controlling and have bad tempers. That has been my experience as well, then they wonder why they keep losing their men to white women, who are softer, more feminine, have red/blonde/brunette hair and we all LOVE that contrast!!

To me, a Black Alpha male and a beautiful, feminine white woman represent the UTMOST example of two opposites coming together... the ultimate MASCULINE and the ultimate in FEMININE. And their huge cocks and tight little pussies fit together sssso well... we all love seeing a nice LONG, THICK, shiny Black Alpha male cock pushing it's head into the damp pussy of a beautiful blonde or read head...

It's not JUST a physical contrast either. It's a contrast of many things - differences in the way the two of them talk, their skin, their HISTORY, their cultures, often times the music, EVERYTHING. It's beautiful!!

Opposities attract, and Black Alpha males are MASCULINE, way more masculine than white boys and ESPECAILLY asian and indians.

There are MILLIONS of indian women in the world just BEGGING to be fucked by a real man, a strong Black Alpha male, who have never had a cock more than 4 inches before. And the asian craze we all know has already happened....

-Gary

Last edited:
Back