Why do Black men are so graza about whit bitches: black women are much more beautiful!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by vincent, Jul 11, 2012.

1. vincent

vincent New Member

Why is this, black ladies are so much better built and beautiful than the white bitches. Or do black men like to fuck white bitches to demonstrate something else?! As a white man I only can see the gorgeous black ladies which do not pay any attention to us as they prefer BBC!

cucky likes this.
  2. Big Black75

Big Black75 Active Member

I fuck pussy. I dont care what color it is aslong as it does not have a dick !!! I guess you are blind. But all the white women I see in Virginia have big booties just like black women or even better. So stop with the bs and enjoy pussy.Its not about race. It is about PUSSY MY MAN !!!

3. LOVE TYRONE

LOVE TYRONE Active Member Real Person

ITS ABOUT PUSSY MAN.

4. DiamondBaby

DiamondBaby Active Member Real Person

LOL... generalizing much? SMFH. By the way your use of words is fucking disrespectful: black women are "ladies" and white women are "bitches"? Well, I'm NOT a bitch. Maybe you came across only ugly white "bitches" but it's your damn problem. Beauty has no race, there are beautiful and ugly women in every race, it totally depends on the person and genetics. Don't worry, the majority of black men still fuck women within their own race so "white bitches" can never "steal" all of them. Just because you don't find white women attractive, it doesn't mean that you should hate on BM/WW relations especially not in a community that is mostly about BM/WW stuff. If you like black women, then go for them. But anyway, I always thought people who fuck or date outside their race are open minded and grown enough to accept that every race is beautiful in their own way. Peace out

Luvwetwet2, blackmeat, leyna and 4 others like this.
  5. willsrvu

willsrvu Administrator Real Person Gold Member

AMEN!:)

6. sunson

sunson Member

I do NOT agree with the statement that Black Females are "so much more better built and beautiful" than White Females.

7. Dpad

Dpad Well-Known Member

US
    You just have a thing for black women. Like some men who are just into bbw, or skinny or certain har color. It's your fetish. Also, who cares about the skin color, black, white, brown, they are all beautiful. Personally, I'd fuck them all.

8. rini

rini Active Member

Indonesia
    I'm not black and I'm not white too. I amlike mix black n white so I'm like coffee. Oh and sweet coffee, very sweet coffee. Oh and no fat. Hot sweet coffee is no good with fat in it is it??? Who like hot sweet coffee with fat yuk yuk!!
    Blind man BBC cannot see colour of my skin but can taste my sweet and feel me hot and no fat. its right isnt it?

Luvwetwet2 and willsrvu like this.
  9. bm_from_southjersey

bm_from_southjersey Administrator Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Were you born a big loser idiot or did you have to practice?

10. straightdrop

straightdrop Active Member

Its not a matter of why but what you prefer. we are all men and love pussy from whatever race we choose to be with , to me pussy has no color just different shapes and sizes.... The white lady in my mind has a body just like any other race if not better , so pussy will always be pussy..... IT SEE'S NO COLOR,,,,,,,,,,,,,,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bm_from_southjersey likes this.
  11. blackmeat

blackmeat Administrator; Where a woman cums FIRST! Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Well said Diamond1990, ..."checkmate"!