Why do black man love anal sex so much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this a black thing particularly? Accommodating a larger than average member this way is problematic for a lot of women, so that would be quite unfortunate!! Either way I think its usually no more complex than a sadistic assertion of absolute dominance over a woman; to show in no uncertain terms who wields the power. For a black man to do this to a white woman is especially transgressive....

I think it's more of a power thing for them. I was an anal virgin. I was very inexperienced sexually before I went black and I considered anal a sin being Catholic and all but after I went black, I found out I LOVED being submissive to a Dominant, hung rough black man and now I do things I never could have imagined and they love pushing my limits like that.
I love your response

I agree with both sides. And I have done anal before but I will do it only with someone that has done it before. With someone new that has never did it before can be really messy. When a couple knows what they are doing and the husband will get her prepared for her bull. This means clean inside and out. And Not for his wife to have a big meal right before anal sex.:confused::confused::confused:

I like the look on her face when I take her that way and recognizes she likes it, never expected it and has crossed over into submission. Depending on my partner it can be crossing a self imposed barrier to pleasure she had but now has broken. No desire to get anyone pregnant but that is not the reason why I will enjoy it on occasion. It is another pleasure provider in the whole experience.

My White fuck buddy was the first ass I ever had and it was she that offered it to me :) Her ass is always soo tight but hot and silky and she gets really turned on gets off by me fucking her ass and that it is why I love to fuck it :sex: I cannot comment on others because she is still the only ass I fuck.

When I had my first time with BBC recently, my man pushed himself into my bum without asking and I didn't even think to stop him. Whereas I had a more submissive boyfriend the years prior, and I definitely would have stopped him. There's definitely something to this.
. A different level of submission , domination, and pleasure. Not the usual sex for most women. Same for deep throat.

My Japanese and Ukrainian and German girlfriends begged for and craved anal penetration........of course, I satisfied their raunchy cravings as a BBC Daddy very well should....
Yet again a true testament of Black King yet again proving its generosity and charity will be forever untouched and unmatched by anything or anyone!

the imposters on the sidelines wouldn’t know the first thing about the selflessness All Black Kings are never in short supply of!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back