Why black

hey guys well i see why girls love bbc more they are much bigger on average than us white guys but why do most woman choose a bbc over a white if both were exactly the same size ?
Well I think it's a a matter of preferences. Susie my wife always liked brown and black guys. She had had 5 Brown boyfriends before Dennis who was mestizo and Axel who is black.
I'm caucasian with blonde hair and my eyes go between brown, gray and green color. Of course she considerates me like a handsome man, but the most important thing is that we get along.

According to my wife a black guy she dated in college for a while had incredible stamina compared to her white boyfriends.
Perhaps the psychological factor helps black men with their stamina.
In the case of my wife's ex black boyfriend Axel, he was not handsome and his previous girlfriends before my wife were not pretty. I knew one of them and I can say she was ugly, but at the same time she was a great bitch and it gave him a wonderful experience in sex.
My wife always was beautiful. She is tall, with a pretty face, long legs, beauty ass and tits and she can be sexy when she wishes. When she and Axel met, he knew that he must use something else tan his look becuse he was not handsome. According with my wife, he was wooing her for almost 6 or 7 months before she finally interested in him.
When Axel was able to take Susie to bed, she was the best girl that he could have dreamt in all his life.

I think the preference starts out as curiosities and, if the experience is good, goes on from there. Certainly the skin contrast and taboo of it all draws some added attention. The dick size? I think we guys put more importance on that than the ladies; my wife and her friends kind of agree that size is important up to a point, then becomes a hindrance.

I find Asian and certain South American women attractive & intriguing. But, I always seem to circle all the way around, back to my blue-eyed, natural blonde. But, what I wouldn't give to sink my 51/2" railroad spike into the likes of Danna Garcia or Demi Lovato. :)

pic_female-DemiLovato.jpg pic_female-DannaGarcia.jpg

Last edited:
I think the preference starts out as curiosities and, if the experience is good, goes on from there. Certainly the skin contrast and taboo of it all draws some added attention. The dick size? I think we guys put more importance on that than the ladies; my wife and her friends kind of agree that size is important up to a point, then becomes a hindrance.

I find Asian and certain South American women attractive & intriguing. But, I always seem to circle all the way around, back to my blue-eyed, natural blonde. But, what I wouldn't give to sink my 51/2" railroad spike into the likes of Danna Garcia or Demi Lovato. :)

View attachment 656852 View attachment 656854
Mac is right. A lot of people tend to caught up in size, and miss all the other key points. Unless you like a man or woman without some type of personality...... Or just don't care who you sleep with. There has to be something more than a sexual attraction. This is an adult forum, so most here high school and college day's are over....Where you just slept with people for kicks, or just to get a nut.

Both my wives had sex with black men my first wife because she was a slut and just wanted dick, my second wife was poor single grad student and she tutored black athletes. I suppose it wasnt color as much as needing someone and feeling wanted. She knew my dick size before we married if it was onlyysize and color she would of never even dated me.

I think it's about breaking taboos. It was with me at first. Now, I like BIG ones and there's something to the stereotype. Plus, a black cock is just prettier than a white one!:wub:

Why I like Sex with Black:

1. The Black man has a better “Rhythm in Bed” and makes my pussy cum.

2. The color contrast of Black cock in a white pussy is FANTASTIC. (Bareback only)

3. The Black man treats the white woman right and with respect.

4. A well-endowed BLACK ALPHA MALE makes the white woman feel wanted, loved, sexy, beautiful so that she becomes aroused and seduced by his strength.

5. The truth is, SIZE MATTERS. There is no substitute for a big, thick black cock. It just feels wonderful inside, all big and hard and ‘filling’.

That'sTE="wilderj24, post: 818183, member: 44713"]According to my wife a black guy she dated in college for a while had incredible stamina compared to her white boyfriends.[/QUOTE]
That's it !! Not so much the size !! Stamina say it again!

Back